Old 04-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I was doing great til I got home...and it wasn't even the urge to eat that got me eating.

stupid emotions *sighs* If I could only ignore the bored eating and emotional eating then I'd be healthier.

The house we fell in love with already has bids on it. it's been on the market about a week. Nothing else there looks all that appealing within our price range.

I so looked forward to doing our own floor...having a nice big window for a christmas tree.....rehearsal space.....extra rooms in case of babies.

Gaah i feel like crying again. That house just needed love and dangit we wanted to love that house but someone else got ahold of it before we could Mom says there's something else out there for us, but it sure doesn't seem that way

Ok i gotta go to bed. I'm exhausted and maybe, just maybe I can get my butt up out of bed and workout tomorrow morning.

Nite ladies. I will be on in the AM for positive vibes
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

to all newbies!

Thanks for starting this week's thread, Nix.

Sorry I haven't been around. Kinda depressed. Amazing how everything can go downhill in just a day or so. Read my last blog to find out cause I really don't wanna rehash it right now. I'm going to bed.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:25 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HolyT and Shari

Nixmom totally understand.

Workday weed for today:

w 80
e extra laps/ arm circles/ pushups/ mmunches
e 1200 cals
d get in my exercise

Swim lessons today. I hope I can make it. Hope the kids are feeling better.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, hang in there.

HT, hate to sound like your Mom, but, the perfect house will come along.

JL, you too, if not this apartment, will be another. We are here to listen.

I am feeling better, back down to 150 so may have 3-5 vacation pounds to lose, I was at 145.6 when we left so I am a bit ticked that I did not control myself better while we were gone, but, we will see on Friday, back to work today, being out of the house helps.

W 4 L, 8 bottles, no excuses
E Just did Shred 1, will do crunches later and a walk at lunch, it's beautiful here.
E OP
D Take a deep breath, I have to learn to control my work stress or I am going to have a heart attack.

Last edited by mothermavis; 04-22-2008 at 07:02 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #20  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning Precious Weedies!

Weigh in was down 3.4 lbs! Thank the good Lord for that. Changed my ticker IMMEDIATELY!

So just sent the BF off to work. Will meet him after at the gym and make good on my exercise today. I gotta catch up on that.

Girlie Catch Up -

Mtiger - I will let you know about ANY challenge that I see come up that I think you might be interested in. I think I am more for these longer ones as they build a network of people. The shorter ones are okay, but I tend to want to come back here and get pumped cuz I feel like I'm getting to know everyone better *tear, sniffle*.

HolyT- this housing market is weird. All of the people who were smart enough to (or rich enough to) are coming out of the wood work and snagging up the deals that are out there. They're like snipers! BUT I know many of them low ball the pricing... especially on foreclosures. Are they accepting any other bids? If so, go for it. You never know when something might fall out of escrow and you could be the next offer. Chin Up! And don't settle!

Jlea - so glad you are back! The torch is your darling! Going to head from here and read your blog. You keep your head up too!

Eny - was the scale good to ya???? I hope so.... and you are a BRAVE soul in my eyes to go a whole month. I wish I could stay off it for 24 hours. I'm horrible!

Mavis- you will get there again faster than you know. LOTS O WAH-WAH!

Jcat - I hope the babies come around soon. One sickie is bad enough, but two... that stinks. At least they will hopefully get better together and not be passing the crud back and forth. Hang tough!

Music - I LOVE TICKER DEFIANT MOMENTS! I pulled the same thing this week and it paid off!

Grazer- I'm posting my weight for TBL today. Thought about doing the Saturday thing but we are gone so often on weekends during summer that I may forget and be voted off the island . Can't wait to see the teams!!!

I am REALLY wondering if we should all go a recon adventure and flush MommyonaMission and Aud out of hiding. And Lumi. What's up ladies! We miss your smiling emoticons!

Alright here's my parting blurb -
Hot WEED Chicks are Smokin' Week 6! Let's do it!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #21  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Not sure why I haven't been around - just got the blah's I guess(??)

Need a good workout to blast me out of it, I think . . . or maybe a song from the Beloved 70's:

"Get the funk outta my face

Geeeet the funk . . .

outta my face!

I said, Get The Funk OUTTA MY FACE

Geeeeet the funk . . .

outta my face!"

There now. That's much better.

Haven't thought of that Golden Oldie in YEARS - *thanking the Good Lord that "ellaellaellaella eh eh eh" is now replaced with something groovier!

Not sure about where you are holyT but its a total buyers market here in MO. Your Mom is right on this one I think.

Hang in there jlea . . . on my way to read your blog.

Hope the kids woke up feeling better jcat - I'm adding arm circles today, right?

Hi to the WEED Chicks I've missed - (old & new) - rumbling big thunder & just saw lightning - so much for walking Tess to school . . . better log off - ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #22  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Okay. I get so confused by this whole thing. I ate well yesterday and when I got home was only up 1 pound from the morning. I had workied out at school, did TBL Cardio DVD. I ate dinner, only about 450 calories (shrimp, cottage cheese, veggies). Got on scale and went up three pounds. Overnight I lost three pounds so I gained 1 today. Now I'm not all worked up over it or anything but I am wondering.

Why did I gain a pound when I ate good and worked out good. And how can a person gain 3 pounds by eating dinner? I was really hoping to go down today, not up. Oh well.

Nixmom- Awesome for you!!

Mother- I will be "shreddin" tonight. Great workout!!

Jcat- Hope the kids get feeling better and life returns to normal.

Shari- tried to read your blog at work, but it won't work. I'll try at home. Hang in there, whatever the stress.

Holyt- Your house will come. Trust everyone, they are correct.

Music- Welcome back to the grind. I want summer so bad. I am done with children, they are done with school. These are the hardest weeks of the year. Hang in there!!

Here we go with another day. Work it ladies!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #23  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Hmmm . . . this time I had to "Create Account to Post a Comment", jlea(???) . . . I'm "AudreyAdele" BTW . . . all versions of aud/audrey already in use @ Xanga! - GO AUD'S!

Gosh, I should come here no matter what . . . the funk I've been in is already lifting . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I hope so cuz I'm pretty sad about it. It just needed work. Tonight we meet with the loan guy so we can get that started. The first house that we loved that caused my DH to want to buy a house now has offers on it.

I'm hungry again this morning. I might make a breakfast pizza type thing this morning. Perpaps an omelette with egg beaters or egg whites on a pita bread with cheese. I'm starvin marvin LOL

Shari hang in there. You're beautiful. I hope things get better for you.

I'm off to see what the scale says this week and get ready for work Thanx for all your support this morning. I really needed it.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

so the last week of stress and eating like SH*# did me in girls! I haven't been "Overeating" but I've been making really bad choices! And this morning the scale Gods threw it at me... UP #3 POUNDS!!! ahhhh

So if I'm going to hit my SUmmer goal of being in a size 12 by June 21st - I need to WEED like NO OTHER!!! (I want to be comfortably in a size 14 by the end of this challenge)

SO ---
W - Drink - Chug - Put in an IV-SOMETHING - but a MINIMUM of 64 Oz! I'm at 42 right now...NO POP!!!
E-You know that fried food is bad - STOP EATING IT!!!
E-GET OFF BUTT - walk my miles - catch up to the ticker - 1 hour a day minimum of exercise!
D-"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

GIRLS - STAY ON ME!!! Kick me - Push me - do whatever it takes - but I need your support!

SHARI WHERE ARE YOU????
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #26  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default I'm being tested...

Water is going down. Food is on plan. But I may have to hurt someone. Actually had an employee tell me his sinuses are acting up due to the change in barometric pressure. I may have actually heard it all now. Got my ab workout during the ribsplitting laughter that I tried to contain. What is this world coming to?

I'm going outside to watch for aliens. Talk to you all later.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey now that excuse only works on pilots or flightcrews. One time one of the girls i used to work with claimed she couldn't fly back home from texas because of her sinus infection. Well as long as she wasn't flying the plane she could've brought her skanky self back.

Then again she'd call in sick if she was dizzy or just wanted to flake off work which was all the dang time.

Got 3 16.9 oz bottles of water down...healthy eating so far today. did my mmunches (actually did 3 sets of 50) and 2 sets of 10 pushups....about 50 arm circles. I did some chest flys too on the stability ball but i didn't do anything else other than that.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

NixM- WTG on the loss!!

MM- That vacation weight is coming off. Good for you!

Aud- I hate having the blahs. Hope the 70s flashback and us WEEDers help!

Mtig- Hang in there.

Eny- I feel for you. I had a huge gain a few weeks ago and then lost nearly all of it the next week. I love your summer goal. I'd like to be in a 12 by then too.

HolyT- I love exercising on the stability ball. I never make time for it anymore. Gotta make a point to get back to it.

JCat- I hope the kiddies are feeling better.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

I did okay today. I struggled with wanting to eat out of boredom and exhaustion but muddled through. I may have gone a bit over but nothing major. I'm trying to get all my work done so I can go do a Pilates video and hopefully some free weights. I am having a hard time committing to Pilates and Yoga the same way I do cardio.

WEED for tomorrow:

W- more h20, less tea
E- journal
E- cardio
D- healthy
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:27 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody!

Nixsmom, wow, what a great scale day you had!!

Grazer, sounds like you are doing great, I struggle with motivation too. I find Exercise TV helps me, some morning I can only find the energy to do one of the 2 minutes one move videos, but hey it all helps right?

Eny, I am with ya, let's get back down there. I need to lose 5 more to get to pre vacation ( actually 4.8 ) let's go! At the very least I need to get back to ticker weight, I don't want to start the new TBL challenge higher than I ended the last one!

Aud, Welcome back, you have been missed!!

MTiger, I fluctuate a lot too. The only weight I pay attention to is the 1st thing in the am. I can vary by 5 pounds during the day, but the first one is pretty accurate overall for showing me if I'm head in the right direction!

W 4L Did ok yesterday
E OP, did mostly ok yesterday, but had mac salad with dinner, definitely not a belonger in my low carb world. Still, one scoop while not a good idea does not give me the power to say screw it all and binge for the rest of the week.
E just did 80 upper and 80 lower crunches (25 25 30) and 15 push ups, another walk at lunch today and then a run tonight.
D Back to work, suck it up and smile.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls - thanks for the god vibes about the scale. I was down #1 this morning... so that made me feel a little better. What is HORRIBLE is that when i has a work challenge w/ the girls I work with I went from #199 to #187 just before Christmas... and now I'm back up to #192! AHHH!!! I need to get under control!

Yesterday - water was good, eating was OK, exercize -well I did 1/2 of my goal.. my determination is back.

This morning I got up and di a 10 min ab video on DierectTV - I didn't like it as much as my Slim & 6 Pack video - so I think I'll keep doing that instead... good news - I only have 50 more mins to do today - and I actually followed through and did my mini-workout!

So WEEDing like no other today -

W - Standard 64+ oz... one pop with lunch allowed (going out to eat w/ my sister)
E - Sensible and only until full!
E - 10 mins down - walk 1+miles this afternoon and aerobic workout tonight. Min of 1 hours!
D - "One of the secrets of life is learning to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks." ~Jack Penn
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote