Old 09-17-2007, 05:11 PM   #91  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

ShyShy drink lots of water and I bet those 3 pounds are gone in a couple days. In fact 3 pounds is hardly anything, I can gain that after eat one cheat meal of pizza or something.

I am down 1.8 this week, 12.8 more to go!

Last edited by sotypical; 09-17-2007 at 05:12 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:32 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

Thanks!
You ladies always make me feel better

Yay-sotypical on the loss

I found this elliptical for sale in our newspaper so I asked DH if he could go get it for me after work, he said maybe. I hope he does. I want it soooo bad.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone, hope your all having a good beginning to your week. Today was pretty good for me

Got in 70 mins of exercising
B- Cheerios and milk
S- Apple
L- Turkey pita sandwich, salad, ww yogurt, 10 almonds
S- Half a grapefruit
D- Tilapia, brown rice, brocolli, carrots and a salad
S- Strawberries
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:03 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Just checking in quick to say hi! Haven't posted in a couple days, I've been so busy. TOM ended and I'm still at 139. At least I didn't gain...I felt like I ate 10 horses during my period! LOL. So I'm happy with that.

I'll probably check back in tomorrow. Night!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Well, today so far has been... I haven't done well. I hardly slept last night. I didn't go to bed until 11:30, then the stupid thunderstorms woke me up at 3am. I was up for about an hour. Then the electricity went out so I had to go grab my phone and set the alarm on that. Ugh. It wasn't fun. Then I had to get up at 5:30.

So back to the point...since I didn't get much sleep, I was late getting ready to go in the morning, I didn't eat any breakfast. By the time 10:30 hit i was starving and the caf wasn't open yet so I had some combos from the vending machine. Then the caf finally opened and I splurged and had a chick-fil-a, french fries, and mountain dew. I'm still regretting all my choices today. And to top it off, today is a non-workout day, since I don't get home from school until 8.

But I'll do better the rest of the day and tomorrow. I know I will. I just need to get my lazy butt out of bed in the morning and work out! Hope everyone else is doing better than me!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I'm late (as always) but I would like to join too. I am going to lose 20 lbs by then. That was when DH asks what size I wear at Christmas it will at least be better than last year.

It's 14 weeks from today to Christmas!!

In order to do it, I am going to eat cleaner, exercise at least 200 minutes a week and drink more water!! The exercise is going to have to wait a little though, I had about 40 stitches in my left leg right now, so hoping they come out by October 1st, then want to start the Couch to 5k. I used to run, I was never fast but I could do it and I want to get there again!!

I am also going to try and post every day or two to keep me honest and on track. I have been lurking for eons but I am always nervous about posting, not sure why, but need to get better!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #97  

ButterflyDiva: It sounds like you're doing really well with your eating

LaBonita:
I'm having a stupid decision day too, I ate 2 hotlinks for breakfast, WTH was I thinking? We'll get through it though. I'm an emotional eater and I was ticked that my weight went up a bit and that I had my heart set on an elliptical and DH said we couldn't afford it right now soo, that pissed me off and I havn't been doing well.

mothermavis: Welcome, it's never too late to join. I also plan on getting some gift cards from DH for Christmas, I'm hoping I'll need them for some newer and smaller clothes.

Ok ladies you heard it, only 14 more wks till Christmas, I'm going to try and lose 2 lbs a week and that would equal a 33 lb loss for me. Wouldn't that be awsome. To do that though I can't screw up anymore and I have been messing up alot!
Old 09-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #98  

where is everyone today?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:09 AM   #99  

Good news - I got a new WW Digital scale
Bad news - I'm fatter than I thought.

Oh well, at least I know where I'm starting from, it'll make it all the more special when I get there.

I was a clean eating machine yesterday!! Can't walk or anything with legs until after October 2nd, so I watched Exercise on Demand to pick out some videos for when I can get going. If only I could lose weight by watching!!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #100  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

I'm here!

14 more weeks eh? I am behind already! Well I just did the math and if I lose 2-3 pounds a week I will make it - phew!

Lost another pound, down to 209. I will be so happy to be sub 200 again - it just ain't working for me!

B - 2 turkey sausage links 1 scrambled egg with 1/4 oz cheese in it, 1 piece toast and 16 oz water

Off to do some laundry, then hit the treadmill - it was the best large purchase I have made in a long time - no having to leave the house on a cold day!!!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #101  

Mopthermavis- Congrats on the new scale, I've had my digital for a couple years now, probably time for an upgrade. It sounds like you are doing real well so far so I'm sure that fats gonna start coming off real soon.

cakses: YOU CAN DO IT!!! Congrats on the pound lost.

Today has been good for me so far. I'm just in a better mood today then I have been in a while.

B: 1 cup cheerios with som soy milk and a banana
S: 1 cup grapes

I did 30 minutes of fat burning tae-bo, man it kicked my butt, felt good.

And guess what.....?
I get my elliptical today. YAY!!!
Good luck to everyone today.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Yay shyshy!!! I thought you weren't going to be able to get the elliptical...so glad that must have changed!!!

Me...i have been maintaining my weight since last week...so i must be eating the wrong things lately. I know i have been eating bad...so i am not surprized....just glad i have been maintaining instead of gaining. Also have not seen the inside of a gym in two weeks!!!!! YIKES!!!

So the plan....finish up the work week eating as good as i can, getting plenty of water in every day...get done with this overtime and next week...start kicking butt at the gym 4 nights a week again!!!

Only 14 weeks left huh??? Let's see...that comes out to about 15 or 16 pounds for me. I might not make my exact goal of 125...but if i'm in the 120's...I'll be pretty darn happy!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #103  

WooHoo- lumifan4ever- If I screw up and eat bad or stop exercise I will always gain, so gongrats on the maintaining.

Everybody had better start kicking a$$ if ya wanna make you christmas goal. I for 1 am having so much fun changing my bad habits. Sometimes I hate the exercise and I want a cheeseburger but I'm happy I am doing what I'm doing.

Ok ladies so like I said, I got my elliptical, it was used barely, it was originally $300 and I got it for $120, the lady just said she got tired of it.
Anywho DH and I were putting it together and everything works fine exept the resistance?
We can't figure out if we put something together wrong or what.
So if any of you have ellipticals and can help me figure out which part of the machine isn't working please let me know.
Thanks.

Piss your fat off today!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 AM   #104  

Congrats on the elliptical, I have a NordicTrak elliptical and love it.

But anyway, just googled your issue and there is an 800 # 888 533 1333 for ProForm, perhaps they can help you.

Good luck!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #105  

why thank you mothermavis