Old 09-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 283/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Talking

So I did 60 mins of walking today! Hopefully with this walking I will see some pounds coming off!!!! I should be to my mini goal by X-MAS! Feels SO GOOD!!!!
Utahgirl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Well I survived busy week #1. Now if I can make til May that will be a challenge. I've done good on my eating (with the exception of today), exercise has been so so. I only ran two days and did pilates three. I usually try and run 3x and do a different pilates dvd ea morning. This next week will be better...I hope TOM is right around the corner and I've been tired, bloated, really crabby and craving salty things. This week is measurement week. I usually measure every two weeks on Wednesdays. Last time was a bit discouraging some up and some down, so I thought id sneak a peak today and every area had shrunk with the exception of my calves. YEAH ME

UtahGirl, great job on the sixty minutes.

ShyShy and ButterflyDiva, I know exactly what you mean about weekends. My fat intake was higher than carbs today

Lumifan: Good luck on the 21 lbs.
dream710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:26 AM   #63  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

Okay, I confess. I get on the scale every single morning (sometimes twice). I find that while the fluctuations drive me a little crazy, it's the best way to keep me motivated and accountable. But after hitting a low of 212.4 last Wednesday, my weight's creeping back up ounce by ounce. So much for that pound lost! I'm hoping, like dream710, that TOM is coming up and that will account for my body hanging onto the weight. I'm just so frustrated with this whole process. Not giving up, but frustrated that I can't find the magic formula again. I've done it before and the first 30 pounds were so easy! Ugh.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #64  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Can I join too? I have a October goal of 199 which I may or may not meet, so I would like to be 180 by Christmas. I think that's pretty reasonable, even if I don't make it to 199 on Oct st. Re-starting YOAD today after a loooong hiatus. My exercising is completely on par if not surpassing my goals so now I'd like to see some of my hard work show itself in inches and pounds lost!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!
O.k I know Modays arn't typically happy days but for me they are becasue I always get off track on the weekends and I know on Monday I get the fat coming off again.

So I hope everyones weekend went well I just kind of scanned through the posts real quick. It sounds like everyone is doing really well with the execising, all of you do a lot more then I do.

So weekend was BAD, on Saturday morning I ate the most fattening breakfast in history, buscuits, gravy, eggs, fried patatoes. Makes me sick just thinking about it now, then yesterday we took out son to Johns incredible pizza and I ate probably 2 peices of pizza, a huge salad, 2 bread sticks and ice cream, so ya I was BAD, oh and I didn't exercise one tiny little bit.
I hope the scale doesn't punish me.

I don't feel too good today so I'm not sure if I'll do much exercise but I'm back on track with eating right, hope you all do well today, don't forget to check in and let us all know.

WELCOME CAKSES- Your goal sounds great!
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #66  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I spent my weekend frustrated and angry at my body, but this morning TOM started so that explains (I hope) the stagnation in my weight loss. I am hoping that next week's weigh-in shows at least two pounds gone, but we'll see.

As for exercise, I ran ten minutes in a row yesterday! That's a first for me, so it felt pretty good. Tomorrow I'm going to try for twelve and see how that goes, but given TOM usually makes me pretty weak, I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I have stayed on plan food-wise, at least. I wanted chocolate like WHOA this weekend, but I didn't give in. Hopefully it will pay off when I get to weigh-in.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:25 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

thistoo-congrats on 10 minute runs!!! I wish i could do that. Maybe when the weather gets a little cooler, I can take up jog/walking again.

I didn't do any excersizing this weekend or yesterday. probably won't this week because i am having to work overtime. Maybe i'll get some in over the next weekend. I am working on getting back on track with my eating. I haven't really been eating unhealthy or over my calories, more like, I have been eating way below my calories (long story). But I am working on trying to get back on track and think I will be doing pretty good today.

Breakfast-egg white omelet with low fat cheese and low fat turkey sausage,
Snack- yogurt
Lunch- a lean micheleans meal and cabbage
Snack-yogurt
dinner- broiled pork chops and a veggie or two.
Water- don't know yet. going to have to play that by ear.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #68  
loser

I'm IN!!! I'm gonna be at 204 by Christmas!!!
that's 30 pounds!!!
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:05 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

This is gonna be a quickie. Sorry for the lack of posts lately...I'll try harder to post every day.

So far I've been doing okay. My only downfall this weekend was BWW...my bf and I split the appetizer sampler, then we split a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and potato wedges. PLUS I had a frozen berry margarita! And last night I was PMS'ing and had DQ (chicken strip basket). And that has like 950 calories. Bad, bad, bad.

I'm trying to make up for it today. Here's my menu so far...
B - Yogurt
L - Turkey/Ham sub from subway, baked chips, water

And today is an off day for exercise. We'll see how the rest of the day pans out. Sorry for no personals...I gotta get to class soon here. I'll hopefully check back tonight or tomorrow! Have a great day!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:24 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. Today was a good day: Exercise 50 minutes did a Crunch DVD and Pilates.
On my plate I had:

Breakfast: Golean Hot Cereal w/ 1/2 cup of milk
snack: WW yogurt, key lime
Lunch: 1 1/2 c of lentils and diced tomatoes
3oz chicken breast
1 c of applesauce
snack: Kashi peanut butter bar
Supper: 2 cups of chicken and wild rice soup

Tomorrow won't be as good... I plan on doing my running (more like jogging)/walk combo and maybe pilates or weights if I have enough time before I have to take DD to preschool. I'll eat clean til supper time...then I cant promise anything. We are going to Old Chicago...I love their pizza and the beer,(I'm a sucker for the imports)...I'll try and keep the beer to a limit of 2 (usually have 4 or 5). I'll readjust the calories the rest of the week to make up for it.

LaBonita: mmmmmm gotta love BWW's

planntowalkonwatta: Welcome and good luck on the 30 lbs.

thistoo: Great job on the 10 minutes before you know it you'll be running 30. I too weigh everyday, I don't get over excited if it fluctuates a lb or two, but I find that it helps keep me from overindulging and only record the # from Monday.

Lumifan4ever: working o/t sucks...we'll extra money is nice... I had to work late tonight and missed TBL... OH HOW I WISH I HAD TIVO

ShyShy: hope you're feeling better.

Everyone have a great night

Bridgette.
dream710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:55 AM   #71  
loser

Thanks dream!

And i know what you mean... we went to the apple orchard yesterday... and it's just so hard to say no to slushies.... any kind of slushies are tough for me... but ESPECIALLY CHERRY APPLE CIDER SLUSHIES.... lol... I'm an ADDICT...
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

Sorry ladies I havn't been posting like I should, I've just been struggling a little.
I was 153 a couple dats ago and now I'm 154.8. I don't get it, I don't ever eat over 1800 ccals and its usually in the 13-1500 range, technically shouldn't I be losing?
I havn't been exercising though, but still. ugh!
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:26 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 200/200/190

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys!

I'd love to join this challenge.

I would say that my overall goals are to lose 20 pounds and to do more cardio. I also want to eliminate drinking pop and sugary drinks by Christmas too. I tried once, but I gave in this summer, due to stress. Boo to stress! Anyway, I'm looking forward to completing my goals!
GirlOnAMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:41 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Shyshy..don't get discouraged. I gained a pound last night. No, not really. I can feel my fingers are feeling fat because I didn't drink any water yesterday. I was really bad. So today, i am keeping a tally sheet of every 8 ounces I drink. Keep going, you will be okay!!

Plan2walkonwatta- How cool you have an apple orchard!! That's the stuff movies are made of. I wish we had cool stuff like that to do. I'd love to go apple picking with my kids. That would be so fun!!

Dream710...I hear ya on the pizza. That has to be my one favorite food in the world. I could eat pizza every night!!! I'd really like to find a really good pizza place in my town to sit down and enjoy a really good meal out.

Azure...thanks for the info on your hair. Sounds like something I should try. I know my poor hair is getting soooo tired of the chemicals from the boxed colors. Where do you find the henna and stuff...at your local beauty supply store???

LaBonita...don't stress a bad day. We all have those. It's okay to have one every now and then. It's when we have them every day that we start packing the pounds back on. But it you can't go out and have a delicious meal once in a while, what's the point of living????? lol.

Me...I'm doing okay today.

Breakfast- cup of yogurt
Snack- serving of graghm crackers ( i know, but i don't have anything else at work to eat)
Lunch- broiled pork chops and a veggie
Snack- yogurt
Dinner- probably more pork chops (got 2 left in the fridge to cook) and a veggie
Water- going to try to at least 6 cups of water.
Excersize- probably not much time for that...working 1 1/2 hours over time tonight.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Shy - remember that LOTS of things can make our weight fluctuate - water retention, TOM, and many other reasons. Gee, this sounds a lot like what you were telling me just a week or two ago! Keep doing what you are doing, and if you keep gaining or maintaining, reassess in a week or two.

I am heading slowly downwards (I think with weigh-in tomorrow I'll be down a 0.5-1lb.), I'm just getting impatient. Watching the biggest loser last night and seeing some of the HUGE losses was frustrating; it's hard to remember that ALL they are doing is working out and eating right at this point, while we've got to get those things worked in around LIFE!
practiceliving is offline   Reply With Quote