Old 12-02-2007, 08:14 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

GIRLS I DID IT! I kissed the #190's goodbye! Friday's official weigh in was #188.7! My Christmas/New Years Challenge is TOTALLY doable! KISS THE #180'S GOODBYE! I start training today for the 5K.. and it's COLD outside! It snowed 2 inches here last night. It's an eight week program.. so I need some to keep me going!

I'm glad that I even have the guts to challenge myself like this! This isn't the same girl from a year ago! and I'm GLAD!!!

CONFIDENCE MAKES A GIRL SEXY!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 177/171.2/154

Height: 5' 5.5"

Way to go, Enygirl! You can definitely do it! It's such a great feeling. I remember when I never thought I'd get below 190... then I did. Then I thought I'd never get below 180... then I did. THen I kept fluctuating between 176 and 181 and i hated that 8 when it came up as the second digit. HATED IT! But I haven't seen it in over a month, so YAY! Now working on getting below 170... slowly but surely! We can do it!
mom2mollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #273  

Thanks for the encouragement.. right now I need it! I'm feeling punky. ugh. TOM is supposed to visit anyday now - and I just started trianing for the 5K walk in Jan.. it's cold and yucky - but I have to do it! I just always feel like crap for the first few days after I start a new exercise program.

Stick with it and you'll see the #170's disappear! My goal is to see the #180's gone before the ball drops! It's been a really, really long time since I've seen a #17-anything! ... actually I don't think I've ever stepped on a scale then!

Last night I found a picture of me when I was a freshman in High school. I was probably about #130-#135. I distinctly remember those size 10 jeans, and how they would FALL off of me (I was probably in a size 8 at the time) and I LOVED THEM!!! Oh to see a size 10 hanging in my closet again! Or to see single digit clothes! That's the goal!

Last edited by Enygirl; 12-04-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #274  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Well it's been a while since I've been to this site, hope your all doing well. I've fallen off the wagon, then got back on, then fell off again a few times over the last month and a half. Luckily I got my weight back at where it was, so now I'm ready to take this seriously again. It's my second day OP and I feel great. And I'll keep checking in regularly to keep me motivated.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:16 PM   #275  

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me... wish me luck! I did really good Sat-Mon, and again today.. but I'm afraid that Tues & Wed. messed it up completely! I do GREAT on exercising - it's the eating that gets me! this week especially! grrr.... Why is it that I pretty much havecontrol over every aspect of my life - except for myself!??!??!?!?? it's frusterating!

I'm hoping to see a couple pounds down tomorrow. I'm soo close to my New Years Goal. My Christmas wish is to actually be out of the #180's it's my wish, not goal. - but I'm working on it! It'd be awsome to hit my NY goal a week early
Old 12-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Enygirl I'm sure you'll do great.

Tomorrow is also my weigh in and I'm hoping to be down to 132. I did great with eating between Monday and Wednesday, but today was kind of tough, I haven't over eaten nor do I plan to but I didn't have time to plan and make the healtiest meals

Here's what I ate today so far

Honey nut cheerios
beef and vegatable soup
apple
box of raisins
chocolate chip gronola bar
pita chips
pear
minestrone soup
corn
starbucks low fat frappuccino

Not the best, true I got in some fruits and veggies and haven't over eaten but I'm just not that hungry today. On the plus side so far I managed to get in 40 minutes of exercise everyday this week.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 AM   #277  

The weigh in went better then expected! I'm down #1.4 from last week.
Since I don't have an official Christmas goal - I'm happily moving along to my New Years one. Although *secretly* My Christmas wish is to hit my New Year's goal by then. But I don't know if I can lose #7.4 in 2 weeks... I'm going to do my best to though -and NOT have mess up days like I did this week!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 177/171.2/154

Height: 5' 5.5"

congrats enygirl!! Love it!
I'm slowly but surely going down. NOt as fast as I'd like, of course, but things have been hectic around here. Getting the house all fixed up to sell and putting it on the market. I just need to suck it up and WORK OUT. I'm 174.2, though, so 4.2 more lbs... Maybe by New Year's? I don't know if that can be off by Christmas. I'd be happy to lose even 2 more lbs by Christmas!! I can't believe how great I've done since joining 3FC... I think I've lost about 15 lbs! Yay! Slowly but surely...
mom2mollie is offline   Reply With Quote