Old 06-24-2008, 06:55 AM   #31  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Two for Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw...did you enjoy it? Is there a summer movie you are looking forward to?

2. What is your favorite body part to exercise?

1. Hmmmm, can't remember the last time I went out to see a movie, but I watched Sweet Home Alabama again the other day. Not really looking forward to any one movie this summer. But I do think that Dark Night looks interesting. It'll be weird watching Heath Ledger in his LAST movie and in a role that they say disturbed him.

2. My favorite part of body to exercise would have to be my legs since they are the strongest and it takes very little time to start seeing some muscles.

I have a bit of a stressful day ahead of me, but once it's over I'll be fine. Gonna try hard to stay OP!
Y'all have a good day!

Lonnie I hope you have a better day.

I miss Vanetta....
Old 06-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Two for Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw...did you enjoy it? Is there a summer movie you are looking forward to? Haven't been out to a movie in a while, I honestly can't remember what the last thing I saw was. I watch movies at home all the time though, last one was last night, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Jared loves the music in it. The old one, not the new one.

The movie that's out now that I want to see is Prince Caspian, but I still haven't made it out to see it. I'll probably finally see it once it comes out on dvd.

2. What is your favorite body part to exercise? I have to agree with Diva on this one...I love how fast I see results in my legs, especially my calves.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Well I did really good staying op yesterday, but I didn't get my exercise in. My lower back was really killing me...probably cuz I've stepped up my exercise lately, so I figured it would probably be a good idea to give it a day to rest. I will exercise today no matter what though.

Jlbake- I hope things calm down for you soon...you are way too stressed for summer.

Andi- Good luck with the c25k program. You can do it! I hate when friends move away. It is always sad.

Lonnie- I hope you have a better day today. Yay for summer camp. That's where my oldest is now. Boy Scout summer camp. I won't see him until Friday.

Countingdown- you might be better off throwing the jelly belly dispenser away...lol. Man, I love those things...I would have no self control.

Armywife and Kellybones- I want to try that 30 day shred video...Let me know how you like it.

Jay- I'm glad you are feeling better. You'll take off those lbs in no time.

Shelby- I'm with you on being so far behind on my goals. I know I won't make my overall goal, but I will reach one of my smaller goals. Still an accomplishment. I have to remember that my body will not always lose as fast as I'd like it to, the key is to keep it losing at any pace though.

Chickichickibangbang- good luck on meeting your running goal. I could never run that much. Good for you.

Thistimeisdifferent- you will have a better week this week. You have a good attitude. You can't do anything about the past...just keep moving on.

Okay, that's all I could catch up on for now. I have to get my butt to work. Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:49 AM   #34  
vanity0326

S/C/G: 257/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Default 7 weeks left -

Monday - Magic Genie wish - One thing this week: Create an efficient double of me so that I can veg out at home while my double goes to work and makes money for the week.

On a larger scale, though.
If there is one thing I have learned about djinns in my pop-culture reading (big fan of paranormal romance books here), it's that the wishes need to be specific. And that's interesting because goals should be specific too in order to be successful. Since my ultimate goal is to be a healthy small size and (I'll be honest) with a tight butt and healthy sized breasts that would be my wish for the genie. Genie: I want a healthy non-pregnant Beyonce-type body.

Tuesday - Two for Tuesday
Last weekend I watched Get Smart and Sex and the City. My local theater has a deal that if you see a movie before noon, it is five dollars to get in. Luckily for me, it's a 30 screen theater so I pack a snack bag and try to get two movies in one day. I am not anticipating any of the summer movies. I am not sure I am even going to see Hancock, even though I am a Will Smith fan.

My favorite body part to exercise is . . . . (thinks about this)
Shoulders. I love presses.

Last edited by vanity0326; 06-24-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:43 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Two for Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw...did you enjoy it? Is there a summer movie you are looking forward to?
1. The last movie I saw at the theatre was The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. It wasn't as true to the book as I would have liked (not that movies ever are), but I still enjoyed it. The very last movie I saw was Evelyn, which I also liked. I'm really, really looking forward to The Dark Knight. I'll probably go see it the day it opens.

Quote:

2. My biceps. I've always had strong arms, plus actually doing the exercises makes me feel macho (okay, so maybe girls aren't suppose to be that way, but Dad didn't get a boy for twelve years, and somebody had to fill the role of oldest son.)

We are leaving for the lake today, so I'll be MIA until Friday evening or Saturday morning. If you get a spare moment, send a bit of extra will power dust my way!

Last edited by MonteCristo; 06-24-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 192.8/152.2/137

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! I'm up early today to try to get some studying in and to try to wear the dogs out since the dog park is CLOSED on Tuesdays. Luckily, I'm in the back office and I have the patio door open and they are mostly prancing in and out and keeping themselves amused.

Twofer Tuesday questions:

1.) The last movie I saw at the theatre was Indiana Jones (it was acceptable - I still love me some Indiana Jones, he's who my dog is named after!) but I don't remember the last movie I saw - we NetFlix so we see new movies every week. I'm not really looking forward to any other Summer movie since Indiana Jones came out already.

2.) Arms in general are my favorite, but especially the biceps. The guys at work laugh at me and my gun show on a regular basis. I have to admit that sometimes, after a really good work out, I do stand in the mirror and flex them at myself and admire them.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:39 AM   #37  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Joyce...I think it was a good idea to rest your back yesterday. I sure hope it feels better today!

Vanity...great tips about those goals!! Thanks for that, its something I think our whole team needs to be thinking about right now!!

Monte....have a fantastic weekend!!!

Kelly...studying...EW! LOL!! I'm so glad I'm done with that! Hope you have a great day with the pups!!

Diva....stress is not good for the soul...dont let em get ya down!! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Okay I woke up an hour late this morning, so as you can imagine I have no time for anything!! This is why I get up early LOL! I hate to be rushed and I hate even more to be late. So I start my day all stressed out this morning!

My question answers:

1. Last movie I saw was Indiana Jones, I thought it was great, I was really impressed with Harrison! I'm really wanting to see the new Batman (Darkest Knight??) I loved Heath Ledger, he was my favorite actor. I also really want to see the new M. Night Shamalan (sp?)

2. My favorite thing body part to work out is probably my arms. Nothing makes me feel better than seeing that muscle definition start!

Okay have a wonderful day everyone!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #38  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Good Morning

*Two For Tuesday*

The last movie I saw in Theaters was I am Legend with Will Smith and I loved it! The last movie I saw in my house was one of my all time favorites..Sweet Home Alabama!

Summer Movies I want to see are Walle, Hulk, Hancock, The Love Ghuru. I also want to buy The Spiderwick Chronicles since I missed it in the movies and it's now out on dvd.

The body part I like to exercise in my Upper Body. I love when my Abs hurt the next day (that means it worked) and my arms, shoulders and back are just a little easier to do then my lower body...LOL! Lazy I know!

Andi18~God luck with the program! You can do it! I'm sorry to hear about your friends who are moving. It's always hard to say goodbye to a friend

Rennie~ I love camping to. It's one of my favorite things to do!

Jen~ I hope things calm down for you and you can squeeze some me time in there!

Roni~ I hope your stressful day goes really, really fast! Hang in there because the day has to end sooner or later.

Joyce~ I hope your backs feeling better.

MonteCristo~ Have a great time at the Lake!!! Sending loads of your way!!!!

kellybones~I bet their afraid of you at work

Melissa~ Relax and don't stress. Like I told Ronnie, the day will be over before you know it

Have a great Tuesday Red Team!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:04 AM   #39  

Quote:
Two for Tuesday

1. Last one in the theater? - It's been so long I can't even pretend to remember. I watched Sweet Home Alabama the other night on tv along with Lonnie and Roni! I watched Juno from my NetFlix the other day.

I have never gotten to the point where I'm comfortable going to the theater by myself (did it once years ago) and I don't have anyone to go with, but I'm anxious for Sex and The City to come to NetFlix so I can put it in my queue.

2. I'm not sure about that one. I like feeling it a couple of days later and knowing I have done something good for my body. (This morning was Abs and I should be feeling it in a day or two). I really like doing my Jari Love DVD's which works my whole body.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #40  
Be the change

Good morning! I slept great last night and I'm feeling much less stressed today. This morning was nice and cool when I went for my walk. It was wonderful since it's been so darn hot.

Quote:
Two for Tuesday

1. Indiana Jones was the last movie I saw. I loved it. My mom, my husband, and I saw it together and we laughed so much! I rarely go to the theater so it was a treat.

2. Abs.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #41  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

well i was OP yesterday for calories lol just not healthy eating....but i havent had delivered pizza in a long while, so i just enjoyed it
Old 06-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #42  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Smile

Two for Tuesday

1. I saw sex and the city and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! I want to see hancock because I love Will Smith but SATC was the one I was looking forward too.

I like to work out my abs because even though they are covered by a layer of fat I have great muscle underneath and I surprise myself that I can do some of the more difficult exercises. it makes me feel good about myself.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 247/229/165

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone...I had a not so good weekend. Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun BUT I was completely not OP.
On top of that, Sunday night I started getting sick and missed work on Monday so now I am swamped. I don't have time to read all of the posts for this week right now so I am just saying hi.

Karen - Looks like I am starting my 10 days OP over again I will eventually do this!!

Goals this week: EXERCISE!!! That is most important to me right now so I am making that my only goal!!

Tuesday Two: 1. Get Smart and The Strangers (saw them both at the drive-in at the same time) Not too impressed by both but I guess it could've been worse. 2. I like to work my whole body. I feel the best after that.
I hope to catch up with everyone soon!! Let's have a better week this week ladies!!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #44  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Two for Tuesday

Last movie I saw in the theater was 88 minutes w/ Al Pacino. It was pretty good, but very predictable. At home, last movie I saw was Georgia Rule & Oceans Thirteen

Most looking forward to seeing Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was one of my most favorite actors. Dh says he prays I don't start bawling! LOL

Most favorite would be my legs, they're already pretty strong so it makes me feel really good to be pumping that iron. My arms are what REALLY needs it tho so have been really trying to focus on the arms lately. I'm a weakling. lol
Old 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #45  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Two for Tuesday

SATC - OMG so good!!! I'm not a big movie person so nothing else is thrilling me right now.

My arms just because I want some bangin muscles!