Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 08:54 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Mary, when I met DH, his kids were living with their mother in Los Angeles. Several months into our relationship they came to visit DH and refused to go back. At that time step-daughter was 9 and step-son was 11. We got married 3 years later, when step-daughter was 12 and step-son was 14. So I woke up the morning after my wedding and had instant family. There were some rough times, but many people told me that kids cause problems for biological parents, too, and really, they never got into any bad trouble. I never heard "You're not my mother!" But sometimes when I told step-daughter not to do something, she would go to Dad about it. Their mother passed away when they were 20 and 23. By that time, they had a baby brother they have never seen. He wants nothing to do with them.

My weight is back up the 2 lbs I had lost. That's all I do. Up and down the same lbs over and over. Yesterday, I forgot to take my Amaryl in the AM. I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast, and 2 little crusts that DH cut off his french toast. I can't remember what I had for lunch, or even if I ate lunch. LOL I usually take the Amaryl before dinner, but when I tested before dinner I was at 117. I can't believe it was that low without taking meds, but I hadn't eaten much carb. We went out for dinner and I ordered a tuna salad chef salad, which is a big scoop of delicious tuna salad on a bed of greens. I also ate the crust off one slice of DH's pizza. I brought half of the tuna salad home. Then in the evening I decided to eat it, but I ate it with some crackers. I have stopped buying crackers, but I still have some here. I knew it was something I should not be eating, but it tasted so good with that tuna salad. At bedtime I tested, and was right at 200. Not good, but still lower than many of my reading have been. After than bad low I had that time, I'm afraid to take Amaryl and then go to bed, but I did take 1/4 of a 2mg tablet, which equals 1/2 mg. This morning I was at 130, so I am pleased that the whole day I only took 1/2 mg of Amaryl. If I hadn't had those small amounts of carb, I probably wouldn't have needed any. So many people have told me that when their BG goes down, their weight goes up and vice versa. I don't understand it, but for me, I think the crackers caused me to retain fluid.

I took Gabapentin for a while after I had shingles and the doctor didn't want me to continue on the narcotic pain meds. Eventually the pain went away enough that I just stopped taking it. All of a sudden one day I realized I wasn't getting any nerve pain.

After saying that my tendonitis stopped in my right arm, it started again a bit last night. The left arm still hurts a tiny bit, and also my ankle. I think it's all tendonitis. I think I got this when I took Cipro. I read the package insert after I started to get the pains, and it said that it can cause chronic tendonitis. I will take a Kelp tablet and that will help. I think it's the iodine that helps. If it's still there tomorrow I will take another one. But I won't continue to take it on a regular basis. This is something I started on my own from reading online about tendonitis. My doctor just wanted to give me shots, and I didn't want them. I am not recommending the Kelp, just saying what I do. I don't know if it's good or bad to do it, just that it eases the pain for a while. I think physical therapy would help, too, but I don't want to do that either. Another thing, all this started up again after I had the stress test and they injected me with that medicine. The nurse said they use a different med from what they used the last time I had it done. It could have been that med that brought it all back. You guys probably think I'm a nut case. LOL

I could NEVER stay up until 1 AM cleaning. LOL I could be reading if I couldn't fall asleep, but not cleaning. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, too. I was itchy. Maybe because my blood sugar was elevated, or maybe it was my psoriasis was itchy. If it was the psoriasis, it could have been relieved if I got up and took a shower. That would slough off the dead skin cells. But I was too tired, and DH would have thought I was crazy. So I finally got up and took 2 Tylenol. Just regular, not PM. It helps me relax and I finally fell asleep. The benedryl in PM makes me wake up groggy. I have contemplated taking my shower at bedtime rather than in the AM, but I am usually too tired to do that. But it would help with the itching.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #182  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

I guess it must be hot and humid outside ~ the AC is on in the house and the windows are all covered with condensation ~ from what I can tell, it is kind of overcast out there.

We got a little break this weekend. Sara had forgotten that Maddie had an invite to spend the weekend with one of her little friends. So, we got her things rounded up and took her to them on Friday evening. I enjoy having Maddie with us, but the extra time without her came in handy. Where we took her was not too far from the Aldi where we shop. Steve had already gotten a bunch of the stuff we needed at Walmart by doing the price match thing. But there were items that we were waiting for our trip to Aldi to get. So, we got that out of the way and then didn't have to go out again this weekend, unless something came up. Of course something came up and Steve did end up going back out, but I didn't have to. I had planned on working on sewing little granddaughter Evie's dress she wanted made, but ended up doing some cooking I needed to do instead. I did finally get around to some sewing in the evening, but hit a snag and stopped. Sometimes if you run into a difficulty like that, if you put it up and start again when you are fresh it goes more smoothly.

So, I am back at it today ~ so far, so good. Taking a little break right now.

Slight headache again ~ day after day after day ~ think it might be a sinus kind of thing. Or, maybe it is my body protesting because I gave in and had some sugary thing and it wants more. Thankfully it isn't bad enough that I can't do the things I need to do ~ more anoying than anything else.

Carol Sue ~ I'm kind of where you are with the weight loss ~ I had lost about 20 pounds since last year when we started that Fuhrman diet, but I have not made any more progress. I go up and down the same (about) 5 pounds. I think it is probably because I haven't been as strict with it as when we first started. I give in to stress eating some times. And sometimes, I just get tired of vegetables, salads and that kind of stuff ~ I just want something “good”. But after I eat the wrong stuff a few times, I acutally start wanting the healthy stuff again ~ so that is major progress for me. I feel better when I am eating right. Duh ~ right?

Mary ~ I hope you were able to rest better last night. I have done the cleaning in the middle of the night thing ~ but not very often. It was when I was working the night shift ~ in an effort to keep the same wake/sleeping schedule, I just stayed up and did stuff then went to bed in the day time like was my routine when I worked. I cleaned and rearranged all my kitchen cupboards one night. I hope for you all that the family issues get settled down. Not fun for anyone.

Sandy ~ it is tiring watching Maddie. It wouldn't be quite so tiring, if we let her do what she wanted to do ~ stay on that iPad all day. But while it is tempting to do that ~ it is not good for her, so we don't. She would probably enjoy a situation like Carol Sue's grandson has ~ where she could be around other kids. She likes grandma and grandpa, but gets tired of us and would probaby enjoy it more if she could play with other kids. But we are watching her to help Sara financially ~ she looked into day care programs at one time and they weren't affordable for her. Today is the day I think I remember reading ~ that you are having a birthday celebration for your daughter. Enjoy!!

Karrine ~ glad you got a moment to check in. Sorry for the bad news about Nan's treatments. Prayers continue for both of you.

Emaline ~ hope all is well with you.

Guess I've breaked enough ~ LOL.

I just called the nursing home to check on mom ~ I am so glad I did ~ she was having a good day and I got to talk to her for a few minutes. I hadn't gotten to talk to her for several days. I was happy and so thankful that she is feeling better and that I could get to talk with her a little bit.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
Old 06-12-2016, 03:36 PM   #183  

Gayle, glad to hear your mother had a good day and you got to talk to her. She probably enjoys it too, in spite of her issues.

Oh, I know from my son and wife that day care is very expensive. This YMCA is more expensive than the regular daycare he goes to after school, but they like it because the daycare is just in one room. At the Y he gets to be much more active. He took swimming lessons for several years and he loves being able to swim at the Y every day. His parents can well afford it. Between the two of them, they are probably in the $150K range, and that's pretty good in our area, but might not be in areas with higher cost of living. I hate to sound mean, but I don't want the responsibility every day, plus when we babysit, we seem to always have to pick up and deliver, and it's an hour drive each way. They are usually going somewhere out in their area and it's not convenient for them to bring him to our house. We watched him a lot more often when they lived closer. I told them they were losing their instant babysitter when they moved. Her parents live closer and take John more often that we do, but they go to AZ for the winter, and are only here for the summer.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:11 PM   #184  

Got a call from the cardiology office. My stress test was "slightly abnormal" and I have to go back on the 24th to "discuss" it. They gave me no other clue as to what's wrong, but when I asked if I could still exercise they said yes, so how bad could it be? Now I have 10 more days to stress out about this. Not a happy camper.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:40 PM   #185  
Want to feel better

Carol Sue ~ sorry for the added stress you are having to go through.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:33 PM   #186  

Height: 5'3"

Didn't realize I hadn't been here for so long. There's been a lot going on. Dh's podiatrist, who prescribed the Gabapentin said he doesn't think the drug is causing the depression....well, it may not be causing all of it but I don't think it is helping it either...and he wants to get off it anyway cause it makes him feel so tired as well. After we asked, he said to take 1/2 tab a night for 4 nights then stop. Dh is not depressed all the time, it seems to come and go, and I do think our family situation is causing a lot of it, so am trying to keep the noise and problems down. When dh is in the house, he usually just sits in his recliner sleeping a lot so hopefully I can prevent him from hearing some things since as you know he doesn't hear well anyway. Guess sometimes the hearing loss is not a bad thing. It's been pretty bad (anger/stress)...a lot aimed at me...the last couple days but I don't think dh is even aware. Even though I could use support, I will protect him all I can.ith God's help, I can take it, but that is #1 with me.

I've been sleeping more the last few nights, but still have a lot of pain, relatively minor just irritating and makes it hard to settle down, but as long as I get enough sleep, I'm ok. I'm having neck pain going up in my head as well...this has been now and then for years but now it's more so. I got a pillow that is cool for my hot flashes and it is comfy and helps some with the heat but am wondering maybe I should have gotten one for my neck instead. I don't know..too many things going on with me.

My weight is back down to 167 ...I think mostly it is because I'm not eating much in the evening and have gone to bed a little earlier some nights even. Also like Carol and Glynne, I go up and down. I am trying to aim for 166 now..but it probably will take a while. I am thinking of going back to counting calories, but haven't done it yet.

Last night I prepared a Jerk Chicken recipe...left out the hot pepper ..but had the rest of the ingredients and Joe grilled it. Pretty much just a barbecue chicken...no one wanted to try it (except us), but gradually they all ate it and except for the smallest ones, they seemed to like it. I served it with corn on the cob which most like. Funny thing is I had marinated it in green onions, and garlic and other seasonings which they would not have wanted, but then I removed as much of all that as I could just leaving the liquid that covered the meat and Joe browned it so much, no one noticed the few veggies that still clung to it! Heaven help us if we should eat veggies!!

Dh went to a Flag Day ceremony at the base this morning. I'm glad he has things to go out for, as I think it helps him. I forgot to change our sheets yesterday so did it this morning and my dil remembered hers were to be changed today..so she had her's ready too, so I'm doing laundry today. So far thats all I've gotten to other than a few daily tasks. I need to shop for my gd's birthday gifts today too if I can get out of here. Still want to put a pot roast in the slow cooker...too late to keep on low the whole time but I can cook it higher if I need too. I've learned I can change the temp up and down as needed and usually it cooks faster than recommended anyway.

Well for you that go to bed earlier, cleaning until 1 am would be difficult, but I am up that late now and then anyway and most nights only "head for" bed about 11 so really am not usually in bed til almost 12. Recently though we have headed for bed about 10 a few nights, but last night I think it was about 11 again. I get up late too between 8 and 10, so if don't work later, not much gets done.

I must get busy now...you all have a good day!

Last edited by maryea; 06-14-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:03 PM   #187  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryea View Post
It's been pretty bad (anger/stress)...a lot aimed at me...the last couple days but I don't think dh is even aware. Even though I could use support, I will protect him all I can.ith God's help,

I just don't get this, Mary. You have opened your home to them in their time of need. Why can't they show a little appreciation? Also, if they don't like the food you are preparing for them, don't they know the way to the local McDonald's? What am I missing? I'm sorry. These people are your family and I guess I shouldn't say things against them, but it just doesn't seem right to me. I'm sorry you have to go through this. You are such a good person and always seem to put other's needs first.

I got a new Fitbit. It is supposed to track your sleep and tell you how you slept. It said that I slept last night for 11 hours and 12 minutes. LOL I went into bed around 8 PM and was watching TV. I was not sleeping the whole time. It did show periods of time when I was awake, and also when I was restless. I should have just stuck with the one I had. This one is disappointing to me.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:04 PM   #188  
Want to feel better

Good morning GG's,

It is sunny out today. In the 80's. Probably steamy ~ don't know though, haven't been out yet.

I've been sewing on my little granddaughter's dress. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to on the weekend (stupid headache). But I was able to get it finished up yesterday. It came out pretty well. Now working on the matching dress for her doll. I wanted to get it done and not wait until the last minute, so I could get it sent to her for her birthday in July. Also, when I get that done and out of the way ~ I can have more time to try to get Maddie to do something else besides play on that iPad all day. I needed it yesterday as I have saved a bunch of tutorial videos with instructions for how to do different things with my sewing machine. She was not happy to have to give it up. I have been lax about trying to get her to do something else, because I need to get this sewing done. She is probably thrilled and wishing I was too busy all the time.

Mary ~ I'm so sorry that your kids are causing such stress for you. It makes my heart ache for you. You are their mom ~ they should be more respectful and kind to you. Maybe the pain in your head/neck that is becoming more frequent is directly related to all the stress.

Carol Sue ~ I'm sorry that you are disappointed with your new Fitbit. I was thinking about getting one when I was looking at pedometers, but decided that I didn't want to spend that kind of money. I'm glad now that I didn't ~ I have since read articles that studies have shown they are not accurate. I was still thinking about getting a pedometer, but thought ~ is it really gonna make me get up and down more ~ probably not. So, for now, I have decided not to do that either.

Sandy ~ is your favorite team (can't remember now which one that is) still in the running with the basket ball stuff? Did your daughter have a nice birthday celebration? How are your gardens doing?

Karrine ~ prayers continue for you and Nan.

Emaline ~ how are you doing?

I guess some of the things Maddie watches/does on the iPad have a good result. She was sitting over there giggling ~ I asked her what got her tickled ~ she came over and showed me ~ it was a little video of a squirrel hanging on a bird feeder that was spinning around and around. It reminded me of one of the contraptions at the park that Maddie has gone on. It was fun that she shared it with me. We have watched funny cat or dog videos sometimes and just laughed and laughed. You need a good dose of laughter sometimes.

Hope you all are having a good day.

Here is a picture of Evie's little dress. ETA ~ I don't know what makes the picture be sideways ~ that happened one other time, I tried to rotate it and that didn't make any difference as to how it showed up here. Oh well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evie's little dress 6-2016.jpg (30.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by glynne; 06-14-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:57 PM   #189  

You are right Carol, it isn't right the way they act sometimes. They do eat fast food a lot of the time. This son has always been the hardest this way because he is so verbal and he sometimes gets so angry yet he never caused any other trouble when growing up and at times he is very sweet. He's my son and I won't kick him out unless dh says he has to go but I don't think he will esp as I'm protecting him from the worst of it. There is nothing physical, so don't think that ...just anger expressed verbally and by text. As much as I do love him, I hope they are out by end of Aug at least. I'm praying for wisdom/guidance on how to handle it and I believe I've had some insight. When they leave I want it to be with good memories on both sides if possible.

Glynne - I thought about what you said about my neck and head. I've had it for a long time, and from what PT said, I have damage in my neck area which may be causing it as well as the shoulder pain which is also worst...both started getting worse before the kids moved in. So while the stress might add to it, I don't think it is the cause.

Dh told me he can't break the med in half because it is a capsule, so I notified the doctor (well nurse really), and told her how we planned on handling it and she said the doctor isn't concerned about how its done so it's ok. So will do as we planned.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #190  

Height: 5' 2"

Medication . . . taking care of grandkids . . . . hearing issues . . . Pain way too often . . . medical reports not explained well. OUCH!!!
Even worse, cleaning at midnight. Sometimes we are never done.

I agree with Gayle, the extra people in the house will definitely be felt as stress!!!! Much as we love our family, it is so much easier with just our spouse

Thought of Mary when I was putting sheets on the bed at bedtime. I"d forgotten they were dry in dryer. Way too late and then I woke up and couldn't go to sleep..

I did something this week I' haven't done in age. sI have great CDs on Bible that I can hear and watch on the computer. Since the computer is in the room beside Pat in her office, I usually don't turn on the sound, but need it to understand this CD. I decided I can't keep waiting till she goes out to watch these and still understand them. I'm going to lesson 5 tomorrow and hope that having the door shut and sound low is working, but even if it isn't I can't keep putting what I want and need to do on hold. It is my own fault. She doesn't complain, I'm just overly cautious.

I took 171 pictures of our gardens from lots of angles so I can examine and label them. So many Day Lilies have not bloomed yet, and I want to be able to label the one's I want to delete and those I want to divide. I've found the photographs are really helpful in the winter time when planing for the next year. Not sure I'll be able to still do so much next spring, so I'm trying to simplify a bit.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #191  

Sandy, is there any way you can plug earphones in so you can listen to your CDs? DH has these small speakers on our computer, and he has a small head set he can plug into the speakers. He goes on UTube a lot and listens to music.

Mary, anger expressed verbally can sometimes be as bad as physical, but I'm glad they aren't doing that.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #192  

My headaches continue and I think it is the Januvia (the new drug I'm taking)! I looked up the side affects and one of the most common one was headaches and thinking back I THINK they started after I started taking Januvia. Of course I am not sure. At first I thought this pain was coming from my shoulder or at least my neck. I am not sure even that I haven't had this pain before...but it is not a usual pain. I do get a pain fairly frequently on the right top of my head but this is in the back going up not right on top. Last night I took Tyl for it and did get to sleep but woke with it still there and except for brief times, it has continued. I'm going to contact my doctor today but unless he considers it something to really be concerned about I'd like to give it some time....sometimes the common symptoms go away in time when a new drug is started.

I didn't get any shopping done yesterday. I hope to do it today. Dh went fishing and I slept in because at the time my head wasn't hurting and it felt good to just lay there in comfort. Have only gotten about 1/2 my daily tasks done and stripped kids' sheets and put a load of laundry in. The rest may have to wait til I get home. I want to clean the showers today. They are being used a lot these days.

Carol Sue - Yes, I know very well that verbal attacks can be as painful as physical...I had a verbally(and some what physical) abusive father. However my son does not call me names, he just blames me for things and mostly it is just really ridiculous. If he weren't so serious and angry it would make me laugh and sometimes it still does. I would so like to help him understand but have come to the conclusion that there is nothing I can say that will work...he simply misconstrues whatever I say and gets more angry. So right now I feel I'm supposed to just stay quiet or even walk away perhaps depending on the situation. I know it's his way of handling his stress/anger. I hope one day he figures out a better way because I fear he is losing people he loves because of it but he won't lose me.

Well I need to get to going...hope you all have a nice day.

Last edited by maryea; 06-15-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:23 AM   #193  

Mary, I understand that you will stand by your child no matter what. That's what a Mother does and I can see that you are a good mother. I hope he is able to tame the tiger in him.

I recently started a new med. It is a nitrate, and is known to cause headaches. I did get them at first, strange headaches, just here and there, and it also made me lightheaded and sleepy. The doctor recommended taking it at bedtime which did help with the sleepiness, and the headache has let up as it said it would eventually. Maybe yours will go away, too, in time. How long have you been taking this new med? I have only been taking mine for a couple weeks. It's not doing what the doctor prescribed it for, but he still wants me to take it. ???

I lost the 2 lbs I gained last week. LOL And for some reason, I have been accidentally skipping lunch, and my blood sugar is wonderful. Yesterday it was 109 before dinner. I never get readings like that, and this morning it was 106. I'm shocked, but pleased. Since my blood sugar had dropped I have not been taking as much of my Amaryl, and that might be why my weight dropped. I have been eating fewer carbs, but not cut them out altogether. What ever I'm doing, I hope I continue. For example, I did not take Amaryl this morning with a BS of 106. I haven't had breakfast yet, but I always eat scrambled eggs....no carbs. So I shouldn't need the Amaryl. There are usually carbs involved at dinner, so I will take it before dinner even if my BS is good. I think I am handling this the way people do who are on insulin. They test to see where they stand, then inject insulin according to how many carbs will be in their meal. At least that's the way they did it when I was in the hospital. I know you are supposed to take your meds the way the doctor prescribes it, but this last time when he increased my dose his final words to me were "Be careful. Those are 2 MG each." So he was trying to make me aware that I could cause a low if I took it when it wasn't needed. I am hoping that I can stick with this and maybe get it cut back to 1 mg twice a day. Or maybe continue getting the 2 mg for such times when I need it, and continue to adjust the dose myself the way I've been doing it. It's not right, but it's working right now.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:37 PM   #194  

I contacted my doc about the headaches and he said he has never heard that Januvia can cause headaches...well, it was in the literature that came with, in the TV commercial and online. The headaches continue but I did have a long break from them yesterday afternoon...in fact they didn't return until almost 8 pm. That was so nice...I could sorta feel it in my head (sorta a creepy crawly feeling) but the pain and pressure was not there. Even in the evening they were much less intense but got worse by bedtime...still not up to the usual intensity however (my arm hurt more) and I was able to get to sleep, woke up about 3 with slightly worse and finally took Tyl and eventually got back to sleep.
The doctor also told me to go off the Januvia for two weeks to see if the headaches go away, but I think I want to wait a bit on that. I like the way my bs is coming down and since I had less pain yesterday perhaps they will eventually go away. I hope so. They are there but not too bad this morning.
Carol, I think I've been taking it about a month now.

Didn't get my office cleaned yesterday so will do that today. I did finish cleaning the main bathroom, but forgot to clean the shower in our bathroom so will try to get to that today too. I'd like to get out of the house too, but we have another siding guy coming this afternoon so not sure I'll manage it. It would be fun for dh and I to go out together IMO but can't think what to do. We will probably go out for dinner tonight so that may have to suffice.

I have just recently been told that my nephew is very ill. They have called hospice in ...but I have not heard anything about a terminal dx. Because I am so far away I rarely hear anything. It makes me sad because even though I moved away at 22 I still knew these family members a long time time and it hurts to not be notified but that's the way it is. Also heard my cousin died (not sure when) ...we were the same age but not close so not quite so upsetting that I wasn't told but I am still sad because suspect life was not easy for her toward the end esp. I know she had a foot amputated for one thing but I really know very little about her life.

Well not much else to talk about.

Carol - Sorry the med isn't working for you. I don't know about regular use of useage of nitro, only familiar with the kind taken under the tongue for chest pain. Do you have chest pain? It opens the blood vessels to allow the oxygen to get through better which is what causes the headaches.

Hope you all have a good day...here the sun is shining and looks nice outside though I think it's only to be about 64 degrees.

Last edited by maryea; 06-16-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #195  
Want to feel better

Good morning GG's,

It is a sunny day here today, but hot and steamy outside. I feel bad for Steve having to do the yard work when it is hot like this.

Weight is up ~ the up part of the up and down cycle. Grrrr ~ I have no one to blame but myself. Sadly, stuffing my face seems to be the only thing that will calm the stress sometimes.

Had a lot of stress here last night ~ worrying about Sara, an upset with Maddie. Things with Jason.

I got the matching little doll dress all done except for attaching the flower thing.

Carol Sue ~ sounds like you are having some pretty good blood sugar readings, and that you kind of know what you are doing ~ how to kind of adjust your own meds. I am only on the one (metformin) and just take it how they said. My sugars seem to for the most part be pretty good. I can tell though if I have too many days in a row when I give in to stress or what ever ~ the sugars start to creep up. How many times a day do you test? Sometimes, like you all have shared ~ there is no rhyme nor reason to the readings I get. When I think it might be high, it isn't ~ and other times when I think it will be a normal reading it is high.

Mary ~ I'm still feeling badly for what you are having to deal with at your house, and from people you love. Hope it gets better eventually. Praying

Sandy ~ it is thoughtful of you not to want to distrub your daughter, but I am glad that you have decided not to put on hold things you need/want to do. Maybe like Carol Sue said ~ some kind of ear phones you can listen to your things on.

Karrine ~ prayers continue for you and Nan

Emaline ~ how are you doing?

Guess I should get off and do....? something
Closed Thread