Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #46  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello again,

Rosey ~ so excited for you ~ keep us updated.

Donna ~ so glad all of Samson’s functions are now operating correctly. He is beautiful

K31 ~ hope you don’t catch what Tim has. Hope he feels better soon. How is Ginger doing?

Mary ~ belated happy anniversary to you and Joe

Bobbi ~ thank you for sharing pictures of your house. You have it arranged and decorated so nicely. And the pictures you mom painted are beautiful ~ you have inherited her creativity

Carol Sue ~ I wish I could find a job like the one you have described

Rytre ~ your plans for a second career sound exciting

Sassy ~ nice picture of you and your grandson

Lynn ~ the book you are reading sounds like one I might enjoy ~ gonna look it up

K3 ~ how did the ribs turn out? Hope you get your puzzle upset resolved to you and the Lord’s satisfaction ~ your humor always makes me smile

Starting to get sleepy ~ guess I'll get off and head to bed soon.

Hope you all rest well tonight

Last edited by glynne; 09-04-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Rytre--- where in MO. do live? I am in the Joplin area...
Karen,
I live all the way across the state in Southeast Missouri, but many of my close family members have lived in the Springfield area for several years. You never know, my husband and I may end up there too some day. The closest thing I have to grandchildren live there, and it saddens me that I'm not a part of their everyday lives.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Hello.....I'm done done done.....Swept the lanai and scrubbed with sudsy ammonia. Dash is not happy. Floor is taking forever to dry. Might be the 99% humidity???? duh! Think I'll start playing bridge 7 days a week and stop getting into these tasks.

Mary....Happy anniversary. What lovely things you have to say about your husband. Enjoy growing old together the best is yet to come.

Bobbi....Wow that is real knotty pine tongue and groove! Love it.

Gayle...The ribs were just okay. BUT so easy to cook But wrestling them out of the shrink wrap...OMG I am still wearing BBQ sauce.

Rosey...You know you are in my prayers!

Karen...Tim better?

Donna...Another Diva in the house...OMG that could cause a seismic event. Will be watching CNN. Meant to remind you to check his hearing. White cats are often deaf.

Cajun...She's hiding because she cheated and thought I wouldn't notice...hmmmmmm

Lynn...Is it cooling off in your area? What did the scale do this week?

Going make a special drink for DH....BBL k3

ps made him a cup of coffee with Kahlua and diet sugar. He's still smiling!

Last edited by Karen3; 09-05-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne View Post
Hello again,

Carol Sue ~ I wish I could find a job like the one you have described

Yes, it would be a great job for you. With your medical background you would qualify to enter the prescription information...a higher position. Too bad there's not one in your area. There might be one in Tx. It used to be Medco, now it's Express Scripts.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 09-05-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #50  

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone! Half my day is gone and I haven't done a thing here at home. Went to the gym, then made a couple stops on way home, one was Costco. I got some samples but was very careful to not choose the carbs and my bs was pretty good when I got home. Maybe I'm getting the hang of this diabetes thing finally. I hope I have at least mostly good control before I see doc next month.

Rytre - My sister and bil, plus my sil (my brother passed away in Jan), all live in Springfield. We were there in Dec to say goodbye to my brother. I like the weather there except when they get snow in the winter...they say it's not so much anymore though.

Rosey- Glad it's almost time and hope things go right this time. You will continue to be in my prayers.

Jess - Glad alls going well with your newest family member!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #51  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good Morning....Rosey is on my mind this morning, God's speed to the surgeons and fast healing with no infections, AMEN.

My AVG picked up a virus on this site a couple minutes ago while signing in.
VIRUS FOUND HTML/FRAMER. It was removed, but I couldn't sign in. While trying a second time, the virus popped up again on the Golden Girls? AVG removed it the second time, not sure what's going on. Any of you have problems?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #52  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Bobbi - There was a virus notice several months ago (maybe while you were heavy into renovations and not posting much on 3FC?)... and we all kind of backed off for a while. I haven't seen it again. I'm using Chrome right now, but I'll try Firefox next time. Thanks for the warning!

Rosey - I hope you're unconscious right now! Good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts!!

Overslept this morning, so now I'm rushing. Talk to you later!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Thinking of Rosey this morning! Sending prayers!

I am still using internet explorer and haven't had any problems with the site. I use AVAST anti virus. But nothing has popped up on me here. It has on other sites.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning Goldie's
In a disgusting mood. Karen your right. I'm gaining weight faster than the sound of speed. We had a good weekend with family but ate too much and can't seem to stop. I ordered my security system yesterday. I'm guessing it will be hooked up in the next couple weeks.
Will check in later.

Rosey you're in my prayers.

Hugs
Cajun
Old 09-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #55  

Good morning ladies! I pray that everything is going well for Rosey. Looking forward to hearing from her. Dh had another post-op eye appt this morning so we didn't go to the gym. I'm staying home as we have a repair man coming to fix the other side of our roof. Dh should be home by then but just in case we thought someone should be here. Our son popped in last night just for a bit and I sent him on his way with some meat loaf and rice. The meatloaf was really good so wanted to share it with him. It rained yesterday late afternoon and evening and is still raining this morning. Fall is definitely here. I've given away all our tomatoes but there are some to pick still. The beans are done. Last I looked there were two tiny green peppers. Hope they make it through this rain.

I did ok on my eating plan yesterday and most of the day my bs was just a tiny bit above diabetic normal except for mornings which are still high.

I have an online friend who recently published a children's book. She sent me a free Kindle copy. It is called A House Before Christmas and is by Betty Antibus. We've been online friends for a very long time meeting on a sweepstakes website. We finally met about five years ago in Yuma, AZ where we were both RVing (we planned it) and enjoyed walking across the border to Mexico and having BBQ/Picnics together in our RV parks. She's a very nice lady.

BTW, my wins in August were:

08/03 - Book from Good Reads - "Vigilante Night" Received 8/28
08/06 - Brew Over Ice instant win - probably k-cups (hope) or branded tumbler- a FB win - still waiting for this.
08/08 - Sparkling ICE/Tervis via Womans Day - not sure if I won or dh abt $31 value Large pack of beverages (very good!) and a pretty blue tumbler.
08/16 - coupon for free Lara bar in mail
08/16 homes and gardens subscription. Just showed in mail, not sure whether a win but when I checked, it was a one year subscription fully paid.

So nothing too big as usual but it's fun to win and the Sparkling Ice beverages were esp nice. No calories, no carbs too.

Bobbi - I still use Chrome and am having no problems with this site. I hope you get it figured out soon, I know how frustrating computer problems can be.

Cajun - You'll get back on track...just think of it as one day at a time.

Last edited by maryea; 09-06-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #56  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Thinking of Rosey today ~ sending prayers and

Hello to everyone else
Old 09-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Good Morning....Rosey is on my mind this morning, God's speed to the surgeons and fast healing with no infections, AMEN.

My AVG picked up a virus on this site a couple minutes ago while signing in.
VIRUS FOUND HTML/FRAMER. It was removed, but I couldn't sign in. While trying a second time, the virus popped up again on the Golden Girls? AVG removed it the second time, not sure what's going on. Any of you have problems?
I have been getting messages that the site is unsafe, or something to that effect. Been getting it for a couple days now. I have been overriding it.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #58  

Once today it would let me in but otherwise it's been fine for me.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #59  

Hi I am doing great 25#! Feeling skinny. A little sore. Thanks for all the prayers. Hugs rosey
Old 09-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #60  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Rosey - I'm so pleased for you! How long will you be with your DD? Thanks for letting us know you're okay!
Closed Thread