Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hey GG,
Rolled my broken body out of bed this morning and went to church. Today I'm preparing barbecue and fixings for our oldest son and his gf birthday. Yesterday dh and I and oldest son and his gf and youngest sons gf went to the camp to open it up for this years hunting season. Youngest son couldn't come with us because he had to work. We removed everything room by room and cleaned top to bottom. I still have a few pots to wash but I couldn't go any more. Every bone and muscle hurts. Dh and I was so grateful the girls and son helped us. If not we would have had to go back today.
That's about all going on here. Hi everyone. I will do personals tomorrow. I'm out of time
Hugs
Cajun
Old 09-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

Finishing 1 of my 2 courses this week. Will have more time to chat when this one is over.

Donna, sorry I missed your birthday. HOPE IT WAS HAPPY!

Take care,

Lynn
Old 09-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #123  

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrosey49 View Post
Hi everyone. just got back from the dR,s office was suppose to have staples out but becuz of the biG dose of antibioTics im on ,ive goT a yeast infection amongst my staples and stitches,so on new meds,and powder(prescription) and im suppose to not wear the belly band. and let things dry out,very itchy,buT Glad the belly band is gone for now. another apt Monday. and maybe home later this week. I couldn't as k for better care,from mr cranky,daughter and sil and grkids. buT I want to go home. its sunny ouT so Today so im going to sunbath my incision for awhile . thankyou for all the support,im feeling ok, rosey
Hi Rosey,

So sorry about the infection. Get better quickly & feel better soon.

Lynn
Old 09-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #124  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Hola!
Just passing through on the way to the laundry. Got some minor domestic drudgery accomplished, so all was not lost today!

Teati - welcome. There are a lot of active nurses and retired nurses in this group. You should feel right at home. Stick around and become a part of the group. It's worth it.

Lynn - I'll bet you'll be glad to have some time to yourself again!

Rosey - update?????????

Having a fine, fine weekend... hope you are also! Later, lovelies!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Just passing thru too....busy weekend getting nothing done. Rosey how are you? Home yet? Hugs!!! k3
Old 09-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #126  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

G' Mornin'
Just wanted to welcome teati, check on Rosey.
Donna, the Rosemary bread was delicious. We ate the WHOLE THING. dang it, that happens often when I make bread...I have absolutely no self control.

We're exercising at the Y this morning, then doing some more painting on the exterior of the house.

I opened up my computer this morning and it was stripped blank of all data, pictures, documents, my checkbook, everything! Since I picked up a virus here on 3 Fat Chicks, my cp has been acting weird. I quickly did a system restore and got everything back. I'm going to fill a RX this morning at Walmart, think I'll get something to back every thing up, what do I buy? I've never backed up my computer before, please advise.

Later Gators
Old 09-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #127  
Donna

I'll be very interested to hear the responses, Bobbi. I back up my files, but I haven't backed up the hard drive. Can one do that?

When the hackers got to my credit cards (online), the ComputerGod installed a program called Hitman Pro. You can get it free for a month, but I now pay for it.... it's wonderful at ferreting out and getting rid of bad stuff. You might try downloading that and running it. I run it every day.It doesn't interfere with whatever virus software you use. Good luck!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #128  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
G' Mornin'
Just wanted to welcome teati, check on Rosey.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]I opened up my computer this morning and it was stripped blank of all data, pictures, documents, my checkbook, everything! Since I picked up a virus here on 3 Fat Chicks, my cp has been acting weird. I quickly did a system restore and got everything back. I'm going to fill a RX this morning at Walmart, think I'll get something to back every thing up, what do I buy? I've never backed up my computer before, please advise.

Later Gators
Hi Bobbi,

I picked up a "Sessions.cloud" virus & had a get a new computer. It infiltrated all my programs. Of course I was in the midst of teaching the 2 courses. I got more stressed than I have been in MANY years. I kept trying to calm myself down. But by the end of the day, I could hear my pulse in my head!

I think I got mine from a book I downloaded from B&N.

Lynn
Old 09-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #129  

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick post this morning. Not feeling well...tummy hurts, headache and general achiness. Didn't go to gym and slept in as much as I could. Had to force myself (can you imagine?!!) to eat breakfast but felt I needed to get my metabolism going. It did help some but still not quite right. I am going to get cleaned up (me & house) in hopes our gs and his gf drops by today. They were to come yesterday but didn't make it. Our son came and spent the evening though and we enjoyed that. I made a nice meal for everyone and the three of us ended up eating all but the dessert and I even had some dessert! Maybe that's why I'm sick today. My weight is stable but on a gaining trend (per Weight Commander) so hoping to keep it in check today. I didn't even check my bs yesterday and so far not today. I will try to remember later today though.

Hope you are all having a good Monday.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #130  

Bobbi...Dh's pc was 11 yrs old and getting really slow and full of pictures etc. I bought a flash drive disc and downloaded everything onto the flash drive. He had a geek who set up his new pc and he loaded everything in the new boy. But he also now has the flash drive with pictures and documents saved forever. k3
Old 09-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #131  

Hi everyone. saw the dr this morning,yeast infection gone,stitches and staples may come out Friday. im healing really slow but feel pretty good. just sore. im anxious to go home but my family is taking good care of me. thankyou for all the good wishes rosey
Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #132  
Donna

Good job, Rosey!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #133  

WOOZER YOU DID IT! yessssssssssssssss
Old 09-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #134  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Rosey...fantastic news, you're on the mend

Donna...as soon as I post this, I'll download the Hitman Pro.

K3...I did buy a USB Flash Drive yesterday and can't figure out how to use it? The guy at the store said after you insert it, you can pick out the programs you want saved. What? Nothing popped up on the screen after I inserted it but some mumbo jumble.

Mary...I'm surprised you don't have viruses on your cp with all the places you register for prizes.

Later Gators...I have to run to another town this morning to buy fabric and appliques. Tiffany (DD) wants aprons made for each school month, she's a preschool teacher and gets into lots of paint, school glue, etc.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #135  

Height: 5'3"

Spent beautiful day with family yesterday! Still not feeling well today but it tends to go away (with tylenol at least) in the afternoon and then come back in the evenings. Also while pruning some plants yesterday I bent over and had a hard time getting back up..and now I'm stiff and sore from that and hobbling around. Know I should have gone to the gym but because my tummy was so upset I didn't go. Hopefully tomorrow as for one reason or another I have missed too many days. Dh went to his retiree club brunch but I wasn't up for that either. He has an appt with VA this afternoon so I have plenty of time to myself today to hopefully recoup.

Bobbi - I have virus protection that scans regularly but I have rarely had a virus. The few times I did it took care of it. A long time ago there were a few virus it couldn't remove but I was able to track them down and remove them myself.

Rosey - So happy you are healing well! Get all the care you need while you really need it. You'll be on your own soon enough.
Closed Thread