Old 05-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #91  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Saturday: 1580 calories, fruit and veggies, 1 hr. Spin

No supplements

Went higher on the calories than I had planned - didn't eat enough all day and then splurged on a dinner that included a crab cake, a little pasta with buttre, and even a piece of bread! Was pleasantly surprised that the scale was not up this morning.
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday!
I am officially done with 30 days of the 30DS. I tried the Banish Fat, Boost Your Metabolism Jillian DVD - that is one crazy hour of circuit training! Was at a birthday party yesterday and I didn't have any cake!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Delta..congrats on 30 days of the shred..so tell me......did it make a difference? do you have muscles now?

I ate horribly over the weekend, gained three lbs last week..when youre only trying to lose 10 that is a lot.....grrrrrrrrrr.....onward we go...

Natarmas...great job that you didnt gain even though you had bread...maybe you found that great happy medium where yhou can have some things and not gain weight....what does that feel like?

lets have a good week everybody.....this rain is doing a head job on me..all i want to do is sleep.
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #94  
Hopeful Member

Sunday: 1495 calories. Walked .75 miles, jogged 3.25 miles.
Food choices: meh

Weight up slightly today - need to keep calories closer to 1200 for the next few.

zumba, I'm sure the 3 is not all real, probably mostly bloat. Isn't this weather awful? I lay around Sunday morning, barely got off the couch until noon.

delta, do you see/feel a differences after the 30 days? Did you take measurements?
Old 05-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #95  
Hopeful Member

Monday: 1465 calories, no exercise, supplements

Well, I fully intended to go to body sculpting class last night, but as I drove home I felt more and more tired, and by the time I got home I collapsed on the couch again. Is it Monday, the gloomy weather, allergies? Stayed under 1500 calories barely. Scale was up another .2 - I wanted to yell at it - STOP! YOU'RE GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!
Old 05-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #96  

Nat I was starving when I got home from zumba last night..but I fought off the urge to eat and was happy to see that I lost two lbs today so it was definitely bloat. my body seems to be responding better to diet whereas before no matter what I did it was almost impossible to lose an ounce. I am not getting comfortable though, have a ways to go.....

Finally some sun today....no more rain...I hope it stays like this through the weekend.....

Today I forgot to eat breakfast, had a apple pecan chicken salad from wendy's' but added my own olilve oil and vinegar instead of the dressing they gave me. will have a protein shake in the afternoon and eating roasted chicken and veggies tonight.....

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Hi there...for those of you who asked about 30DS and seeing a difference, I am only down 2 pounds, but I felt like I was more toned and that clothes fit better. I wasn't on top of things enough to do measurements at the beginning.
We are off on a road trip tomorrow evening and will be driving for 28+ hours one way, so it should be interesting with the exercise over the next week and a half...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #98  
Hopeful Member

Tuesday: 1325 calories, 55 minutes on the treadmill(jogged 3.5 mi @ 5mph plus warmup and cooldown)

Low on fruit, no supplements

Felt better yesterday, but it was suddenly very hot and sticky here yesterday so I took my workout inside.

Scale was back down today - hoping for a 1 lb. loss this week.

delta, 28 hours - yikes! That will be a challenge, but you're up to it.

zumba, YAY for not eating when you got home. Avoiding the night eating is a key factor for me. I'm trying to go straight from the gym to the shower, then read or watch TV in bed, totally avoiding the kitchen.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #99  
Hopeful Member

Wednesday: 1410 calories, supplements, fruit and veggies, 1 hour body sculpt

Today is 32 straight days of counting everything and no outside food. Feeling restless with the long weekend coming up. I'm going to look for some stuff that tastes bad for you but really isn't too bad, like some baked sweet potato fries. No plans to eat out until Father's Day.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #100  

I'm up a bit because I succumbed to popcorn yesterday. these late night cravings are really a problem......I need to learn how to just ignore the hunger at night....

I have noticed my arms have gotten flabbier and flabbier...i just don't get it...but ready to do something about it. Enough is enough.....

Nat you have been doing great about not having outside food!! That is no easy task!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #101  
Hopeful Member

Thursday: 1135 calories, 3 mile jog, 1 hr. Zumba!

Down 1.4 lbs. this week - really happy. I'm expecting this to slow WAY down soon to the point where I'll be lucky to lose .5 a week, so I'm enjoying this now.

zumba, do they have any strength training classes at any of your gyms? I find that easier than trying to motivate myself to work on the machines.

I am SO hungry right now but need to fast for bloodowork this morning. I'm bringing food with me so I can eat immediately afterward.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #102  
Hopeful Member

Friday: 1540 caloires, too many carbs, walk on the beach

Saturday: 1600 calories, 1 hr. spin class, 1.5 mile walk/jog with my son

Haven't been great w/ food quality the last few days. Took some time off from work yesterday so things have been unstructured. Planning on getting in a longer run tomorrow and trying to keep my calories down. Made a huge salad tonight and will stick to one veggie burger when dh barbeques. I actually hate hamburgers and hot dogs anyway! Got some yummy frozen yogurt for a treat.

Weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS here - sunny and hot during the day, cool and breezy at night. Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 210/Ticker/125

Hello Everyone
Sorry I've not Been around had a virus kill my computer and work is hectic. But I am greatful that of this past month of a higher calorie diet I've not Gained as much as I thought I would. Some I am back...
Izzadawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #104  
Hopeful Member

Sunday: 1755 calories, no exercise, too many carbs
Monday: 1315 calories, 65 min on treadmill(4 mile jog @ 5mph plus warm-up and cooldown)

Back at work today. It was ridculously humid here yesterday, so I jogged on the treadmill. My gym's not well air-conditioned though, I was drenched after a few minutes. Proud of myself for hitting 4 miles - personal best!

Still up about a lb. from last week's weigh-in - assume it's realted to carbs and humidity. Ugh, and TOM is only a week or so away again - how did that happen?

Good to see you, Izza! Sorry about your compuer - what a PITA that is!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:43 PM   #105  

Hi everybody!!!!! Well I thought I was doing great but had a slight setback....Friday morning weighed in at 135.8...but today weighed in at over 139!! WHAT THE HAY??? I did eat alot over the weekend but still....That is a pretty big gain for a few days...back to the drawing board with trying to lose the few that gained and more...

Back on the wagon today!!!

Tomorrow is June 1.....20 days..we're down for the count!!!! Let's do this!!!

Nice to see you Izza....computer problems stink!!

Natamars...yes it was wicked humid, I was drenched yesterday but was adamant about not putting on the A/C yet!!! Thank goodness today is better....