Old 01-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #76  
girl in the public eye!

S/C/G: 270/262/140

Height: 5'5

ohh yeah did I forget to mention I am pmsing-- and I get that bottomless pit hunger!!!! Do you know what I mean?

Amy
belleamiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi again!

Okay Amy, here's some encouragement (I HOPE!!!) Don't stress out over these events. Just make the best possible choices you can. To me, no food should be off limits, just enjoyed in moderation. Remember that just because you splurge for one meal, doesn't mean you've blown it. This isn't an "all or none" game. Plan for the off plan eating. Try to stay on plan as much as possible, but if you over do it, go right back to plan for the next meal if at all possible. Oh, and carry a BIG PURSE to the movies so you can take in healthier stuff to munch on---trust me, I know the buttery popcorn will be calling you. And drink plenty of water...that will help with the hunger somewhat.

You can do this. You can't beat yourself up over having off plan meals. No one is 100% on plan every day. It's getting over the off days or meals that makes you successful.
jenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #78  
girl in the public eye!

Thank you so much for your encouragement! Its amazing what a day makes. I feel pretty much on track today and focused! Wooo hooo! Weekend here I come.

How is everyone else doing? Any interesting plans for the weekend?
Old 01-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #79  

Hey gang! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I just got back from lunch w/a friend. We had Thai food & I ate too much, but I'm okay with it. I got my hair cut this morning & spent way to much money on "beauty" products. I should NEVER walk into the Body Shop!!! Ah, well. I rarely do it.

Amy, hope you enjoyed the BB game last night. I'm glad you're also feeling better.

I'm probably going to veg out the rest of the weekend. It's Mardi Gras weekend here, so I'm better off staying in!

How is everyone else doing??
Old 01-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 353/340/299 (for now)

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone!

I'm new to 3FC but I wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm 33 and single and I'm ok with that - HA! (*sticks tongue out at the world*).

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was ok - I just got out and enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather. :~) Tomorrow will be cold and snowy again so I figure I'd better get some sun while I can!
Dreamgyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #81  

Hey Ladies, It's been sort of quiet the last few days. Hopefully, everyone is doing well.

Dreamgyrl, Welcome to our happy little group.

I'm down 2 more pounds for a total of 12 so far! I feel so much better when I exercise. It just amazes me. I actually miss it when I stay away too long...who knew?

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:54 AM   #82  
girl in the public eye!

Default Hey ladies

I have been completely off line the past few days--- the game was GREAT! We had an awesome time.

I have to admit though it was a difficult couple of days-- I went a little crazy eating wise-- over the weekend I had two bacon cheese burgers and fries-- Does it count at all in a positve way that they were from good restaurants?

And well then there were two sushi escapades! BUT

With that being said I am back on track with a vengence!!!!

How is everyone else? THAT IS SO GREAT JEN on the 2lbs and the exercising!!!!

It is a boring day in the office ladies!!! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Amy
Old 02-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #83  
girl in the public eye!

Hey Ladies---

Where is everyone LOL-- I hope you are all doing well and have a good weekend!

Amy
Old 02-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #84  

I'm here!

Sort of a busy weekend. I cleaned my kitchen thoroughly yesterday. Eating is going okay but no exercise yet this weekend, unless you count walking through the mall! I was supposed to go to a Super Bowl party today, but am blowing it off.

I'm off tomorrow so I plan to get up early & go to the gym...we'll see how that works!

Have a great rest of the weekend. Off to do laundry.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 260/170/160

Height: 5'10"

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been away, I came down with a bad head cold that's going around my office! It's been two weeks and I'm now feeling like a human again! Because I wasn't exercising as much or as intensly as I normally do and had too much toast, I gained 5lbs! But just last week, I lost all five pounds!

I have more good news too! I've been accepted to TEMPLE UNIVERSITY in Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND my GIANTS won the Superbowl!!!!

I'm still doing the online dating thing. I only have a few more weeks left and I'm not renewing, but I've been emailing two guys. One I just don't think will work. We're the same age, but he doesn't seem to know what he wants in life, lacks direction and motivation. I, on the other hand, am going back to school and have a ton of other interests and a zest for life. I'm not afraid to do something on my own!
The other one, OMG do we have alot in common! I emailed him a few weeks ago and he emailed me back this past Friday. I'm hoping he wants to continue getting to know each other. If not, well his loss. I'm being picky, but in a good way. I'm worth it!

That's pretty much about it round here! It's good to be back!

Welcome to the newbies!
Jenn

Last edited by ViolinJenn; 02-05-2008 at 08:13 PM.
ViolinJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #86  

Hey gang!

Jenn, Wow! You've had a busy couple of weeks. Glad you are feeling better. And on getting into Temple! How awesome. I thought about you when I was watching the game & knew you'd be excited. I really didn't care who won, but was glad it was a close game & not a blow-out. Made it much more exciting!!

Okay ladies, I was a total slug this weekend. I ate horribly Sunday & yesterday...and didn't excise over the weekend. I will have probably gained a pound or two. I'm so aggravated with myself. I have no excuses except for being lazy.

So, I got back on the wagon today. I've eaten well & actually did 6 miles on the treadmill after work. I'm exhausted.

I've decided to set 25 pound goals & reward myself when I hit them. For the first 25, I'll get a pedicure. For the second, at least an hour massage (maybe a stone massage---I've always wanted to try that!)I haven't decided the 75 pound goal, but the 100 pound goal will definitely involve shopping.

I received very good news yesterday that my brother & his family will return to Texas this summer (he's military). He'll be about 3 hours away rather than 30!! So, I'll get to see much more of my nephews. I'm so excited! June can't come soon enough.

Hope everyone else is having a great week!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #87  
girl in the public eye!

Jens--

GREAT NEWS!!! I am so happy about Temple and the brother move!

I have really fallen off the wagon-- but with lent starting tomorrow I am getting myself back on track. I have been sick too-- it sucks.

WOOO HOOO Giants! But lol I ate too much crap on the superbowl!

I dont' know ladies this is rough! But I am keeping it going. I figured there is no rest for the weary.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #88  
girl in the public eye!

Ohhh-- I love the reward idea. I had a stone massage one time on a cruise-- it was AWESOME.

I don't know I am in a funk. I think its a weather funk. Any ideas on getting rid of the funk? Plus lol in all honesty a little making out wouldn't be so bad either!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #89  

UGH! I gained 1.5 pounds! I'm so angry with myself. I did another 4.25 miles on the treadmill today. I'm "punishing" myself by exercising. Okay, so it's not really punishment. I usually get to a point that I don't want to stop and I keep adding 10-15 minutes to my time.

It's easy for me to stay on plan during the week, but the weekends or when I'm not out of the apartment are awful.

Amy, I think the weather is a big part of it for me. It's been so foggy and just nasty here (not really cold). I have to make myself work out right now. I wish it would be nice & sunny so I'd want to walk outside on the weekends.

Between that, & being surrounded by lazy, stupid people at work. There are days I just want to walk out...I love my job & my bosses. I'm just sick of the "it's not my job" people and those who don't take even a little initiative. Sometimes I'm amazed that some of these people don't drown when it rains. I keep thinking Darwinism is going to kick in, but yet, it doesn't.

Oh, while I'm on a rant...I hate working out after work for several reasons. There are ALWAYS people on their cell phones while working out! HUH???? I just don't get it. It's the time I'm completely unavailable unless someone I know is in the gym, which rarely happens. The treadmills & elipticals all have small tvs (YAY!) BUT all of the commercials are food commercials. Arby's, Wendy's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, Chili's TGIFriday's, KFC. It's horrible. One reason I watch the Biggest Loser is that the only commercials are for Subway & a sandwich is not something I necessarily crave.

Okay, I've rambled long enough. Have a great rest of the week!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:23 AM   #90  
girl in the public eye!

I am so impressed with your working out...KEEP it UP!!! I bet you are creating muscle which weighs a bit more. I know what you mean about the weekends. I still haven't started my exercise but thats it I am starting tomorrow. And the big thing for me too is the weather....I am out here in CT on the coast and its just cold and rainy and all around YUCKY!!! I think I am getting a bit of seasonal depression.

Where are all the ladies?? We get tons of views... I encourage people to post along too!!!

Ohh I have a mini achievment I would like to share. I was around baked goods all night tonight..didn't have one. Then went to the diner and really wanted a burger and fries but instead had an omlet with spinach tomato bacon no homefries and just slices of tomato on the side. It was a really a victory for me today.

I need to shed another 10lbs!!!!

Ok ladies I am pooped.!!!

Amy