Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #136  
KTB

S/C/G: 189/176.4/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieBPhoto View Post
134.7!!! Never seen this number before so it's a huge victory! Plus, it means, I'm just 2 lbs from my GOAL! Sooo excited! I guess that girls' night jolted my body back into some kind of loss. AF should be here the end of this week, so I'm sure my progress will slow in the next couple of days...remind me of this when I'm throwing a bi tch fit because the scale won't budge!
Congrats!!!!
KTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #137  
I WILL get there...again

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB View Post
Thanks! I bought the 30 Day Shred and going to attempt my first round today. Do you know anyone that did it every other day?
I've come across people who've done it all sorts of different ways. Some 3-4 days/week, some for the whole 30 days every single day without any breaks, and then others like me who did it daily with occasional rest days (for me it was rest every 5th day). Several articles and books I've read on weight training recommend 3-4 days/week so if you do every other day you should still see an impact.
bunnabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #138  
KTB

S/C/G: 189/176.4/135

Height: 5'1

Ladies, is it wrong that I am excited to have MAINTAINED through my birthday week? I enjoyed myself (for 3 meals *grin*) but compensated by cutting calories the days before and after. I feel like it was a success because I got right back to it and didn't gain, AND enjoyed my birthday.
KTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in! Still up .4 but I can feel TOM cramping all up in my oves today, so she'll be here soon. Last month, I was up over a lb at TOM so this is much better. I was really craving Five Guys the last few days, but now I'm really feeling like I should skip that today & just tow the line. I could have a whoosh right on down to my goal of 132 if I stay at it for a few days.
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #140  
I WILL get there...again

I'm down again this week. It's not a lot but I'll take it. I can feel the 140s getting closer and I'm sooooooo excited! I was 151.8 this morning. I started week 2 of Ripped in 30 and boy is it a step up from week 1. It almost killed me but it felt great - I had to really push myself.

KTB - not wrong at all in my book. If you can avoid a gain at a time like that I call it success!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #141  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I'm alive! I don't have much time to post right now, but I thought I would poke my head in. I've been lurking and reading everyone's success, but I've just not had the time or news to post.

I had a two pound loss last week, and I've maintained it this week, except I dropped down to 201.2 this morning. I don't know if it will stick, but my jaw about hit the floor. I really hope it does. I'm so close to Onederland that I can taste it!

I'm starting to help with the school musical coming up, and I think the practice schedule is going to be rather grueling. I've tried to be clear that I can't devote myself full-time to it right now, but it's sooo hard for me to say no when I'm helping people I like. I can do a couple nights a week, but I just do not have strength of will right now to do practices almost every night until 9:00. I'm trying to get all the crap done that it takes to start a school newspaper, and I feel like a chicken with its head cut off. I love doing things like this to say no completely, however. The director was an old drama coach of mine (she volunteers doing a county-wide drama program for teenagers), and she is just such a genius. I think the production will be great. I'm just honored to be a part of it, even though I'm not going to be able to give it my 100% right now.

So glad everyone is doing so well! I'll try to get back on here this weekend and do some responding.

Last edited by Song of Surly; 03-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Song of Surly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #142  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

I'm doing well. sometimes to get my run in I do it at 1230 at night! at least it gets in. eating is not 100% but it's pretty good. I am trying to buckle down so that I see the 160s by the end of the month. don't know if I can make our but I will try!
everyone is doing great! keep it up ladies!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 268/163/155

Height: 5 foot 6

I made it to onederland !!!!!!!!! Go meeee !!! My hubby gets home from work in a couple weeks so I going to stay on track till then so I can enjoy a very well deserved cheat day with him
Kymish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #144  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

Kymish - That's amazing! Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling?

I'm at 157.1 lbs today, which is the smallest I've ever been. I've only been in the 150s for a few weeks, but I'm already itching to get out. Only 22 more lbs until I reach my goal!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'5

Daki-I think ordering the wedding dress 2 sizes smaller was a pretty cool idea! You can definitely make it to your goal by then-I’m rooting for you!

Tiny Tiger-congrats on the loss!

Sun-hope you’re feeling better!

Riestrella-thanks for the encouragement! If I’m going to do the half marathon, “official” training will start tomorrow, so I think i’m going to sign up tonight! I’m excited!

MaddieB-you’re sooooo close to your goal! That’s so exciting!!

Chickieboom-hope you had fun with friends at Zumba! I still haven’t tried it yet, but I keep hearing how much fun it is!!

Runthecontinent-I bet there are changes in your body that you don’t even see. I’ve only lost a couple of pounds throughout this whole challenge so far, so that’s what I keep telling myself!! Haha

L J-welcome!

Pink hurricane-bet you’re looking awesome with all that exercise!!

Pisces mama-welcome!

Song of Surly-those sound like some pretty cool projects you’ve got going on!

Kymish-congrats on making it to onederland!!

Well, I’m technically on spring break for this upcoming week. I’m taking a trip to Atlanta for school. I’m pretty excited about the trip, and I’m going to get 1 credit for it, but I have A LOT of work to bring with me to do!! I went to Kroger and bought food to bring with me on the trip-it was tricky because I don’t think there’s a fridge in our hotel room, but I will NOT be paying tons of money for food that will probably just make me gain weight! There’s a gym at the hotel, but it’s tiny, so I’m planning to try to run outside if the area is safe enough (which I think it is). Me and DH are still doing our contest-and so far I’m winning! Unless I totally blow it tonight, I think I’ll have at least a 2 pound drop from last week-thank you TOM for LEAVING!!! Hope all you ladies are doing well and working hard towards those summertime swimsuits!!
summerkate83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #146  
I WILL get there...again

I completely lost control yesterday on my cheat day. I felt hungry all day and kept picking at junk (since cheat day is the only time I have access to junk it's easier for me to fall of the wagon). I ended up eating just under 2,000 calories. So today I feel bloated, guilty, and sluggish. I guess I was doing too well so it was time for a little self sabotage. I'm just hoping I get it together today and don't let the slip lead me down a bad path. I have my meals and snacks planned out today so I just need to stick to the plan.

I'm also adding 6 week 6 pack onto my Ripped in 30 program this week. I think I'll do RI30 daily like I have been and do 6W6P every other day along with it.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #147  
L J

S/C/G: 159/138/135 (HW 200)

Height: 5'4"

You guys are SO inspiring! I have been reading and lurking all week from my phone, but this site isn't very mobile friendly (why no app?!) and I just don't have time to turn on the computer most days.

I have been doing Slim in 6 for the past two weeks, and I am really impressed by how much it is toning me and helping me to loose inches. But, all this talk about 30DS piqued my interest so I did level 1 last night. I loved it! I really do want to finish SI6, but I am on level 2 of it right now and that is 45 minutes. When I move to level 3 it will be 60 minutes. I think I may do 30DS on days when I am simply too tired and too busy to fit in that much exercise.

epicskyline - I got out of the 150s this week, and it feels so good! You are so close! I haven't seen the 140s since 2006 when I got pregnant with my oldest child, and I honestly never truly believed I would see them again. I have consistently weighed in at 148.8 for three days, but I'm still having a hard time believing it.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #148  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

summerkate sounds like you have it under control. great job planning.

bunnabear Now that you picked yourself up and dusted yourself off how is today going?

So I did great yesterday. Ate well within my calories and had a good run. Saw 173 flash on the scale although it settled at 174. Perhaps tomorrow?
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 268/163/155

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicskyline View Post
Kymish - That's amazing! Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling?

I'm at 157.1 lbs today, which is the smallest I've ever been. I've only been in the 150s for a few weeks, but I'm already itching to get out. Only 22 more lbs until I reach my goal!
It's the best feeling ever!! i have been over 200 lbs for the last 11 years!! and good for you for making it to the 150s but i can understand your rush to get out lol. how did u come up with your goal weight ? my overall goal is 168 (100 lbs lost) the trainer at the gym said i have a large frame and suggested i stay between 147 and 167 lbs but i see lots of ladies with goals that are way lower and i kind of jelly lol.
Kymish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #150  
Lok'tar Ogar!

S/C/G: 248.6/ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Not sure if I'll be logging this week! It's currently spring break and I'm spending it at my bf's apartment. His scale is VERY generous and I don't want to get discouraged if the number I see here isn't the number I see when I go home.
Soft Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote