Old 06-24-2013, 06:17 AM   #391  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Well, we got there! This challenge is OVER! Huge congratulations to the final 19 (178 people came and went!) who made it to the very end no matter what their weight.

Please click here to see the spreadsheet which is now in order of who lost the most percentage of weight loss

As you can see KYMISH is our winner! Following our gold medal winner we have ChickieBoom taking silver and our bronze medal winner is Andi 24

I hope you all had a great time with this challenge, please feel free to post up progress pictures!

If you want to try a new type of challenge please join my NO EXCUSES 20 Day Challenge!

Last edited by Riestrella; 06-24-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #392  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

I was so close! Lucky #4! Congrats to everyone who finished!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #393  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

Thanks Riestrella for doing this challenge, even though I ended up being slightly up, the process of weighing myself and having to see the number each week kept me conscious of my weight. I decided to not do the next one because there is no way I'm not having a few cocktails on 4th of July.

This past spring semester ended up being MUCH MUCH MUCH more difficult than I anticipated. I'm just happy I got through it with all of the results I wanted. I thought I would just get right back on the wagon once school ended but that has not happened. I've been psycho with the junk food. I cannot seem to put more than 3-4 days OP together. I decided to join WW in an effort to stop the bleeding. Hopefully the process of paying for it and physically weighing in will help get me going.

Thanks again guys. Congrats to ALL!!
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #394  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Congrats to those who made goal!!!! Thanks so much for setting up the challenge, Rie!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 268/163/155

Height: 5 foot 6

way to go everyone !!!!! that was fun.!! see you all at the next one lol
Kymish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:40 PM   #396  
123 down, 30 to go!

S/C/G: 306/183/153

Height: 5'11"

Red face Looking for spreadsheet

[QUOTE=Riestrella;4643116]Sorry for the delay ladies! Here is the chart for week 7. Fatness is still in the lead!

The spreadsheet I use to compile the chart is viewable via the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. See how far you were from the top 20!

(had to remove link because my post count is <25)

Hi Riestrella, I realize this is years old, but I was wondering if you have a template of the spreadsheet that puts together this chart. My friends and I just formed a weight loss support group, and I'm looking for a spreadsheet we can use. I can't find anything decent on the internet! Thanks!
KaylaWildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:16 PM   #397  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaWildflower View Post

(had to remove link because my post count is <25)

Hi Riestrella, I realize this is years old, but I was wondering if you have a template of the spreadsheet that puts together this chart. My friends and I just formed a weight loss support group, and I'm looking for a spreadsheet we can use. I can't find anything decent on the internet! Thanks!
I just use Google docs to create a spreadsheet and share the url with everyone here!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote