Old 02-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 224/ticker/140

Height: 5' 4"

Hi ladies. I'd like to join this group. I've added my name to the list and hope to keep up with all of you. You're rocking it!
augeremt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

urgh... i'm using my weight from saturday morning for this... having a monday weigh-in date is really not good for me cuz my weight is always inevitably back up from my cheat day! poooh!!!

am cranky today... i did my workout, but i have this unexplainable headache that won't go away. meh. at least i'm glad to say that workouts 3 and 4 were a little bit easier the 2nd time around
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #48  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie View Post
urgh... i'm using my weight from saturday morning for this... having a monday weigh-in date is really not good for me cuz my weight is always inevitably back up from my cheat day! poooh!!!

am cranky today... i did my workout, but i have this unexplainable headache that won't go away. meh. at least i'm glad to say that workouts 3 and 4 were a little bit easier the 2nd time around
You can weigh in any date of the week! It doesn't have to be Monday.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #49  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/234/199

Hey everyone...hope your week is starting off well. I inadvertantly ran 4 miles this morning because I accidentally hit pause on my running app and then decided to keep going anyway. I'm feeling pretty good right now and hoping that it lasts throughout the day.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #50  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Definitely won't be in a bikini this year, but perhaps this will be my goal for next summer.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #51  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Fatness you are such an inspiration to me!! And a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!

I lost some of the excess that I gained two weeks ago, still have to lose two more pounds to be at my SW for the challenge, but I can make that happen by Friday's weigh in!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

I'm not having a great morning either, Kawaii. The scale will not effing budge!! And I don't know why!! I popped back up to 136.7 today for no reason! I think I'm going to try a super light day & see if that kicks me back down. I'm 4lbs from goal & my body will not do it!! URGH!!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

rie: really? lol. well dun matter cuz scale is still ridiculously high this morning as well

maddie: aaah that sucks but you're so close to goal! i can imagine it must be harder... but still sucks. hugs.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #54  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Ok I just joined~ I would like to be if not bikini ready then bathing suit ready lol
I am calorie counting and running to drop the lbs. I gained the weight 4 years ago while I was pregnant then I dropped 30lbs 2 years ago to gain it all back during a stressful time. I am determined to lose all 50 this time around and get back to my old self
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 152/135/125

summerkate83 - thanks for the welcome It's not all vacation. My school requires I help out at a hospital during summer break. And I decided I'd rather do it by the sea than at home. I get free room and board, so during my days off, it's vacation
Amygdala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #56  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie View Post
rie: really? lol. well dun matter cuz scale is still ridiculously high this morning as well
Someone didn't read the rules when she joined ;p
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'5

beaka-don't get discouraged girl! even if the scale isn't moving, if you're doing 30DS, I bet you're looking good!!

augeremt-welcome!

Kawaiicandie-same thing happened to me this week! I was down 2 full pounds on Sat, gained it back for my Sun weigh in! grrr!

chickieboom and sun-4 miles is awesome!

Amygdala-that sounds like an awesome opportunity!! and definitely some motivation to feel good in a swimsuit!

I had a CRAZY day at school today! there is just absolutely no way to get done everything that i have to do! only thing to do is just keep plugging away at everything i guess. it's possible that i might be able to walk this may and finish school in the summer-i've talked to two of the three people i needed to today (took much longer than it sounds!!!)-now i'm just holding my breath that i get the green light from the third person!! on top of that, both my phone and my laptop died on me today while i was in the middle of an important email. me and DH had some fun plans for tonight but we cancelled them to eat dinner at home and get some work done. I feel badly that we aren't going out, but it's better for my weight and better for my sanity to stay home tonight!

Hope everyone's doing well!!
summerkate83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #58  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

Height: 5'7

hey riestrella! Um, I think there is something wrong w/ the spreadsheet? I'm not sure what happened but I had "#VALUE" in my boxes instead of numbers, I thought I had messed something up and fixed my formulas, then I realized a couple other ppl had "#VALUE# in the last 3 columns as well...

I didn't want to mess anything up so I just wanted to let you know >_<
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #59  

I went on a run today and got my pace down to 10:03 min/mile for the running intervals (I'm doing Couch to 10k), which is the fastest I've ever gone, I think. I was really tired by the end but that's the point!

Now I'm trying to motivate myself to make dinner but I have a feeling that'll have to wait another hour or so because I'm not hungry enough to get it started yet.

I was also down half a pound this morning, which was weird since I had some beers this weekend and I should still be pretty high. So maybe on weigh-in day I'll have a pleasant surprise.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #60  

Riestrella - I added some weights for weeks before I joined the challenge. I was out of town and thus without a scale until the mid-January so I don't have any values before then. I also changed my starting weight to what I weighed on the first week for which I have data.

I don't know if me adding these things changes your calculations so feel free to delete them if they get in the way.