Old 06-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #196  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

I'm in! I'd like to be at 183.0 by August 27th. That's 18 pounds in 3 months. I can do it!!!

Last edited by aka8941; 06-02-2012 at 04:20 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 334/304.8/165

Height: 5'9

Caramelkitty- You are going to be at your goal in no time at the way you are working.

Hi aka8941!
ChouKoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 154/149/130

Height: 5'4"

aka8941 - Welcome!!

I've just officially started Insanity, a few days early yes, but since TOM is approaching, and I probably will need a few extra days off down the line, no harm in starting earlier. But my Goal to finish it is still August 5th. It was not too bad, I almost puked and couldn't breath lol. But I think I did my best. I had a swollen lip because I workout on my carpet for some exercises, and I'm allergic to the cat fur on it. lol. But here are my fit test results, in case anybody is interested...

Switch Kicks:32
Power Jacks: 35
Power Knees: 68
Power jumps: 21
Globe jumps: 8
Suicide jumps: 10
Push up jacks: 7
low plank oblique: 25

I believe it is Kristi22 who is doing Insanity too? Is anybody else doing it? Or has in the past?

I also had a good day at work, did my best day so far Today I ate alot however... Started the day with a Ritz cheese sandwich cookies (the snack pack size that you get at subway stations and such) then had a spicy chicken quesadilla for lunch, just roasted veggies, cilantro, chicken and cheese, and their hottest salsa And a small Strawberry/Lychee frozen yogurt from Yogen Fruz (to DIE for). Then I came home and I've had i think 4 dumplings, 5 springrolls, and a salad with mixed greens and strawberries in it. I drank a bottle of flavoured water in my workout alone, and I think a cup of sprite with my quesadilla. So not TOO bad, but not too good either :S HOpe everybody has had a good day
spiritualflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #199  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

aka Hi!!! You can do it!!

Choukoe I'm hoping so, I'm actually gonna try and go for more, but for now, once that ticker says you made your goal I'm gonna do a dance lol

Spiritual Flow My sister did insanity a while back and absolutely loved it!! Good luck I hope it treats you well!! You guys doing it are my heros I am so weak when it comes to intensive workouts like that I cry lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 188/188/145

Height: 5'11

caramelkitty great job in may! please have the weight loss gods bless me as well! and spiritualflow keep us updated on insanity! i've been thinking about getting it for a while now, so it'd be good to hear how it goes for you.
magsabags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #201  

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsabags View Post
caramelkitty great job in may! please have the weight loss gods bless me as well! and spiritualflow keep us updated on insanity! i've been thinking about getting it for a while now, so it'd be good to hear how it goes for you.
:-)
Old 06-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 239/173/155

Height: 6'

Hey Guys!

I know I'm starting pretty late, but as we all know, it's never too late!
I'm going into my third year of undergrad and want to look fierce heading back to school!

Let's do this!

Last edited by raspberry13; 06-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.
raspberry13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #203  

Hey! Another Canadian!! Welcome raspberry13! I'm also going into my 3rd year of university. And yea, it's never to late
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #204  

Sooo many Canucks I feel right at home eh
Old 06-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #205  

S/C/G: SW 240/ CW 210/ GW 150

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualflow View Post
aka8941 - Welcome!!

I've just officially started Insanity, a few days early yes, but since TOM is approaching, and I probably will need a few extra days off down the line, no harm in starting earlier. But my Goal to finish it is still August 5th. It was not too bad, I almost puked and couldn't breath lol. But I think I did my best. I had a swollen lip because I workout on my carpet for some exercises, and I'm allergic to the cat fur on it. lol. But here are my fit test results, in case anybody is interested...

Switch Kicks:32
Power Jacks: 35
Power Knees: 68
Power jumps: 21
Globe jumps: 8
Suicide jumps: 10
Push up jacks: 7
low plank oblique: 25

I believe it is Kristi22 who is doing Insanity too? Is anybody else doing it? Or has in the past?

I also had a good day at work, did my best day so far Today I ate alot however... Started the day with a Ritz cheese sandwich cookies (the snack pack size that you get at subway stations and such) then had a spicy chicken quesadilla for lunch, just roasted veggies, cilantro, chicken and cheese, and their hottest salsa And a small Strawberry/Lychee frozen yogurt from Yogen Fruz (to DIE for). Then I came home and I've had i think 4 dumplings, 5 springrolls, and a salad with mixed greens and strawberries in it. I drank a bottle of flavoured water in my workout alone, and I think a cup of sprite with my quesadilla. So not TOO bad, but not too good either :S HOpe everybody has had a good day
I just joined a group on tumblr to commit to starting insanity today. I am so freaking nervous. It was also a bit of a dumb idea because my sister's wedding is this Saturday so I'm inevitably going to have to miss one of the workouts at least. Oops :/ Shaun T. would not be impressed.

I approve of your Yogen Fruz. It's so tasty and it isn't even that unhealthy.
chocoholic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #206  

chocoholic21 Yay! Maybe we can do insanity together! I missed yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. And guess what showed up today... TOM... lol. So I think I MIGHT do yesterday's and today's workout today, one right now and one before I go sleep. If my stomach is up for it. I've never used tumblr before. But it seems interesting! And yes, Yogen Fruz is good! Real fruit and low fat frozen yogurt!

caramelkitty - I KNOW EH??
Old 06-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 190/189/170

Height: 6'0"

Hi everyone! My name is Laura and I know I'm joining you guys a month late but I am so up for this challenge. I just graduated from undergrad and I'm ready to be back in shape - hopefully even better than high school. I'm currently weighing in at 190 and I want to be 170 by September 4th. I have no idea what my profile says because I just reactivated my account, but I'm 22 and 6'0"! LET'S DO THIS!
bluebird19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #208  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I'm still here! You're all doing so well.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!! You're so sweet

The scale stalled out again at 167 but TOM is due any day. I feel really bloaty and gross, so I know some of it is water. I also ate some wheat over the weekend, which I usually don't do... so my body is unhappy with me. Hoping I can post a drop again late next week.

I got my plane tickets to Hawaii, too!!! September 3rd, I'm outta here!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #209  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
I'm still here! You're all doing so well.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!! You're so sweet

The scale stalled out again at 167 but TOM is due any day. I feel really bloaty and gross, so I know some of it is water. I also ate some wheat over the weekend, which I usually don't do... so my body is unhappy with me. Hoping I can post a drop again late next week.

I got my plane tickets to Hawaii, too!!! September 3rd, I'm outta here!
You are an inspiration!! Your posts are always full of knowledge and of course, making us all feel bad if we don't weight train But you're awesome!

Great job on your impressive loss so far, and hopefully TOM takes away a couple pounds once it's gone!

Ps. I'm not jealous at all about Hawaii.... ok yes i totally am!! Haha But you are going to be at goal for sure by the time you go!!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #210  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelkitty View Post
You are an inspiration!! Your posts are always full of knowledge and of course, making us all feel bad if we don't weight train But you're awesome!

Great job on your impressive loss so far, and hopefully TOM takes away a couple pounds once it's gone!

Ps. I'm not jealous at all about Hawaii.... ok yes i totally am!! Haha But you are going to be at goal for sure by the time you go!!
You are so sweet! I am totally jealous at how fast you lose! You are amazing! Send some of that my way!

Life comes full circle. I started this journey while I was living in Hawaii, 6 years ago! Had another baby in the middle, and hopefully I'll finish it once and for all while I live there! (or before I get there!! that'll take a miracle )
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote