Old 03-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

rainbow- thanks I know what you mean about eating in the car, or out and about in general. One of the many many things that I believe caused me to gain so much weight in the first place is eating on the go all the time. Ive got 2 kids, they are always eating snacks and I would just eat one too. In the car, at the park, at the store . . . blah. Gum is my current savior.
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

sms i'm on medifast so i can't exercise too much, nor can i add too much more protein or veggies.

ishi hooray for dropping pants and bra size! good job running, i can never do it, my shin splints kill me

rainbow i'm sure your hair looks great, you're probably just not used to seeing it!

Dinner out tonight. I'll try to be good!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #93  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Laneyy- then that seems like it might be the best thing for you. For those of us with PCOS it tends to be a guessing game :\ Some women with pcos are best with 20 lbs over "normal" weight some are best with 10 lbs under "normal" weight. Best thing to do is jsut see how you feel as you go. Definitely cutting the processed is helping, I notice it helping for me too.

ishsnowcone - I hear ya there. I want to be a runner too. I do interval running on my walks I run a block/walk a block for as long as I can then I just run the rest of the way. I have a loop around my neighborhood that is 3 miles long I do this one. Works for me. On the weekends I use the track at the school to run on instead doing interval running (I run on the curves and walk on the straights) this helps me gauge how many half laps I can run. also congrats on the size dropping!! that is always good news. I don't know if I have dropped anymore than the one size and wont know for a while. I didn't want to have to buy clothes all the time and since I am not working atm I don't need to have specific clothes so I just bought t shirts and clothes with drawstrings that will last me through my journey AHAHA.

rainbow- I hear ya I am amazed to find out how pleased I am with my black hair! I wish I could keep it as dark at it is after initially coloring though!! ahaha. My brunette is a mousy brown too but I still love it. I think the only colors I will keep it now is black or orig brown. I did burgundy once, I didn't like it on me. From your picture you look great in it though! I do think you should add a little red in. New hair defo gets time to get used too when I first colored my hair back in november for the first 3 weeks it looked like a wig and I was like WHOA THERE! but now, its not and I love it. I can't imagine going back to my old color. For now anyway.

JMKO hmmmmm well don't cut it out completely!

as for me I feel kinda bad and kind of really good! I have been looking at popcorn chicken (the breaded and fried pieces of chicken ) and doughnuts for most of if not all of the day and i'm feeling bad cause I WANT SOME!!! but, I am feeling really good because I haven't given in to that craving! hehehe. I can walk through the stores and not have a problem anymore but I haven't had people leave them out for hours on the table and have them call to me all day. This is my test! Weighed today and I had lost .8 a pound so far my official weigh in is sunday so we will see. I hope its at least over 2 lbs for this week! I know its going to start slowing down here and soon, I just want one more week of over 2 lbs before I even out XD
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

SMS I definitely think it's initial shock of a completely different colour yeah haha! I'm thinking in 7 weeks when I go back I'll ask for something with a bit more red in it - I don't actually want to go back to the real red I had before (redder than my profile pic even!) but something in between my profile and where I am now would be nice. I'm actually hoping to update my profile pic in the next few days too. Do you work at KFC? Just wondering because of your comment about seeing the chicken?
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #95  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

rainbowstripe LOL no, I am glad I dont either I would never make it looking at that all day . ROFL. My sister has popcorn chicken in the freezer and fried some and left it RIGHT THERE on the table even though she knows I can't have it cause of my insulin resistance. I don't expect them to eat the way I do. Just don't leave the food in plain sight for hours while you are snacking on it LOL then she brought home a box of doughnuts *groans* those have found their new home on the table too....LOLOL
Old 03-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #96  

SMS OHHHh I see haha. Yeah I don't think I'd cope if I saw the food lying around! I have a hard time resisting if it's cooked, hot, and actually there.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 206.8/168.9/115

Height: 5' 5"

Hey all! I'm coming in late but there's still 3 weeks to go!

I'm working at remaining smoke and animal product free for the rest of the month! (of course I want to stay this way permanently, but mini-goals always make it seem so much more do-able!)

Also, I'd like to be down to 166 by March 27. I'm pretty sure I've lost 2 pounds since Sunday (I officially weigh-in on Sundays and "try" to avoid the scale in between, I may have peeked...lol), so this is a realistic goal :-) Hope you all are doing well!

Keep givin 'er ladies! Good luck!
WannabeNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #98  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

welcome wannabe nurse! great to have you!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 214.3/200.4/150

Height: 5'9

jmko: My Fiancée is in North Carolina so I'm going back to see him for a while

sun: That sucks about your toilet and your floors! Hopefully they'll get everything back in working order for your as quick as possible!

ishi: Congrats on starting to run! I've been starting to do the C25k to switch it up from other cardio stuff so I'm learning as well And wtg on losing a pant size and a bra size! Keep up the good work!

Rainbow: Try not to dwell on the fries and burgers. We all need those comfort foods from time to time on bad days. Just keep looking forward and the next time you're tempted, just keep driving the opposite direction and tell yourself you're doing yourself something good.

Also, a new hair colour is always nice and refreshing, even if you're not used to it. Just think of it as part of a transition to the new you

SMS: Stay Away From the Chicken!!!! When I was in North Carolina - I always made homemade deep fried Popcorn Chicken for my FI and his daughter. I'd make at least 2lbs worth since they would eat so much! I finally backed away from anything deep fried and always grilled my food after I was done cooking for them. It may taste good, but it's NOT WORTH IT!! Way to stand your ground and on your loss!!

---

I took yesterday off from the gym because I was so sore from Tuesday. I'm going to Zumba tonight. I need to see my Chiropractor so badly - my back is seriously out of whack. I have an appointment in 2 weeks but I couldn't wait, so I'm going early tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the weekend since I work Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. I'm going to try to fit in at least 1-2 more work outs before Sunday *fingers crossed*

My scale at home seems to be doing wacky things again. I weighed myself this morning and it was back up around 209? But then I waited a while and tried again and it was back down around 206-207 again so I don't know what's going on with that. I'll just weight myself tonight at the gym to get a more accurate reading.
gnat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #100  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

I hear ya gnat. I normally cook my chicken and stuff in a pan. I didn't touch it! I do think they are trying to test my willpower though. They are getting mcdonalds tonight -.- I WILL stay away!!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 214.3/200.4/150

Height: 5'9

that's so mean SMS. We're behind you all the way!

I'm down 0.4 lbs since Tuesday! Woot Woot!!
gnat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #102  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Yea soo....the people I live with don't eat so healthily and know I can't have the stuff and dont want to have the stuff but still they have left out the doughnuts, fried chicken, popcorn chicken and oreos, also are on their way home...nope make that just walked in with mcdonalds for all of them..Temptation city anyone? Sigh. I WILL NOT EAT IT! i think....
Old 03-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #103  

gnat It was actually necessity the burger and fries...but I've moved past it now haha. Thanks for the kind words anyway - and I think you're right about the hair colour - it's nice to have a fresh look to go with my "fresh" body!

~I exercised!!! And it wasn't a huuuuuuge struggle to talk myself into it! But it was a kind of fluke...I just decided while driving back to my boyfriend's from my sister's that I'd go for a run - and I did. I guess it helps that the weather is nice today.
Anyway, off to shower and head out to hang out with some friends tonight.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:11 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

hey ladies, read your posts, no time for personals. went out to dinner, ate terribly, drank lots, no weight gain, bought a doctor's scale, but there's a tsunami warning going on here. they're evacuating certain areas and the state is in a panic. i'll keep you updated.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #105  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

hey jmko. Tsunami warning here too im in oregon its all up and down the coast. So lovely. LOL Stay safe!