Old 03-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 206.8/168.9/115

Height: 5' 5"

oops, missed a few lol
sms- You're doing amazing! Just keep at it and you'll break this plateau! I feel you on the homework. I get so excited to start school and it wears off as soon as I realize how much work it was, lol. What are you taking in school?

gnat- You must be getting so excited to move in with your FI! He's gonna love the thoughtful gift you got him!

I know what you mean about the sleeping in thing. For me, the best thing is to shock my body- get up super early when I notice the pattern, and by the evening I'm so tired that I'm ready to go to bed at a normal time. lol

Definitely look up workouts that you can do using just your body weight. Mountain climbers, jumping jacks, pushups, crunches and all their variations, planks, leg lifts, etc. Jillian Micheals is good for strengthening and cardio mixed together. I <3 her lol
WannabeNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 206.8/168.9/115

Height: 5' 5"

oh lmao and sun- this summer I have to go to summer school :-( I had to drop a class because I had too much going on. I'm also going on vacay to FL in May for a week :-) andd getting my wisdom teeth out. That's about it!
WannabeNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 214.3/200.4/150

Height: 5'9

Looks like someone beat you nurse for starting the April thread! You'll have to sneak in there to start May's thread, hehe.

I am excited - well, this is round 2 - I lived with him for 6 months already, so it's not something that' totally new...it's just been a while.

I went to zumba tonight. Worked my butt off like usual and I feel really good now.

It's been a very very stressful day. My MIL is dying and I'm not able to go up to PA to see her. My FI is leaving tomorrow AM with his kids to go see her one last time. I wish I could go too, but I feel like I'm imposing since I haven't met the rest of his family yet. The weekend is going to be crazy, that's all I know.

I'll probably be MIA until about Monday after tomorrow. I'm going to get in 1 last work out *fingers crossed* tomorrow, gotta get my hair curled, clean the house before I leave and start/finish packing. I'm also having a little 'goodbye' party tomorrow night.

Wish me luck ladies and I'll see you in the April thread!!
-Nat

Last edited by gnat7; 03-31-2011 at 07:46 PM.
gnat7 is offline   Reply With Quote