Old 03-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Smile ww home march 8-14 WI days

Well chickies thought I would start this thread for the week. My last week was really uneventful as far as loss goes but the food was good LOL

I really did not do a good job with my journaling or my points but ...my wi are on Sundays and I did not show a gain like I expected I stayed the same

which prompted me to think when are all your wi in days? should we start a separate thread just for wi's? Maybe have one to track each month? don't know just some thoughts
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/171.8/150

Height: 5'10"

Hey Guys!
Well I lost 2.8 pounds this week!!! I am down to 209.8!!!! I have lost 30.2 pounds and have about 60 pounsds to go. I know I can do it!! It's been slow on the boards ately and I hope it picks up soon cause I need you guys!!!
Nancy- I think a WI thread is a great idea! Don't fret about staying the same. If it's not a gain it's success!!!
chelley123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

I totally think we should start a separate thread for WI! I volunteer to keep track & will post month-end results. We could even treat is as a “challenge” of sorts & post who lost the most weight for the month.

Sound good? Let me know & I’ll start it.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

I say Jill run with it! You all know my wi is on sundays...hence the start of a new thread each week but it will be great to go to one central location to chart all of our progress!

Michelle congrats on the loss this week that was awesome!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

Height: 5'9

I would love a weigh in thread!! I weigh in on Saturdays and I lost 3lbs this week!

You are all such great inspiration!
kiki100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/206/190

Height: 5'9"

Congrats everyone!
I tried to post earlier but my post (and my windows, lol!) went poof!
I am chasing my tail, my DH just retired and he and I are having trouble adjusting! Which means stress eating. A wi thread sounds good. I wi every day. I am a compulsive weigher-iner but trying to let go....
Maybe I need to start going to meetings?
keikoasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #7  

tommorow is my weigh in day and im pretty excited because today i weighed just for fun and it showed a lb lose so we will see tommorow!
calimodel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #8  

ok so today was my weigh in and i lost 1 lb! Not a fantastic lost but i did lose 3.4 last week so that averages out to a lil over 2 lbs a week which isn't too shabby!
calimodel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 210/206/190

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone!
I am wavering, thinking about going back to MRC except that it is SO expensive. But the only thing I lost weight on consistantly. Well, that and Medifast, but how long can you eat shakes and soup?
But I lost 2 pounds yesterday! I can't figure it out.
I had coffe and a bagel for breakfast (nothing on the bagel)
I drank the new "G" (gatorade?) on the run ,
Had a cheeseburger at a biker bar with a glass of White Zin for lunch, but I got full (it was big) and bave 1/3 of it to DH. Ate a few french fries, but not many.
Then one of DH's favorite dinners: Beans and Wiennies. I know it sounds funny, but it's cheap, and high protein....pork and beans, hot dogs (kosher) and catsup.
And salad.
And low sugar Blue Bunny ice cream for dessert.
I can't figure it out. Unless a lot of it was water? But I haven't lost for five days....I need to find my journal.
keikoasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

It looks like we are all for a wi in thread! cool

Hey congrats on the losses those are sometimes the hardest thing to capture!

Today I have been so tired, the time zone change is making me crazy so of course I eat....no breakfast today but tortorlini for lunch and cherry tomatos...no wonder my wieight has stalled.

Linda I am with you on the journal I have not been keeping mine up and that is a problem when I was writing religously I stayed right on points..AND planned my meals now it is just what ever is handy and deal with it later point wise. someone give me a kick in the butt please
Old 03-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #11  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey ladies!! I have been MIA sorry!! I have not done well. I am back to my starting weight. Although only 3lbs had been lost I still was pleased. Now I am starting again! I joined officially WW online today and with this I am hoping that I can do this.
I am in for another thread for WI's. I WI on Wednesdays now!
I need help ladies!! What to do....
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

Well chickies yesterday was good and bad food wise I was under points; way under until I drank a couple of lemon martini's ....boy I have to find a way to leave that stuff alone! my downfall for sure.

Today is going well but I need you gals to keep kicking my butt to stay in line...I have to go to the dr. next week and it would be nice if I at least showed a loss there.

I am going to start our wi thread since chef has been tied up
Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

I love the weigh in idea and a challenge would be great...it gets me motivated. I weigh in monday mornings before work.

Let me know so I can participate!
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #14  
Work in Progress

whoo hoo can't start the thread tonight but will tomorrow!

gosh I love this
Old 03-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #15  

Height: 5'7"

Sorry I dropped the ball on the WI thread. I have no idea what is going on w/ my job but I have been SO busy lately!!

Good for the WL tho, too busy to think about eating. Also I don't want to eat the "wrong" foods & then not have the energy to get all my work done. I think it's just going to get worse too.......

WW is going awesome. I am on Week 12 in my journal. I can't believe I've stayed on a program for 12 weeks. Never ever ever ever have I stuck to anything this long. It truly has become a lifestyle for me now.

I've had kind of a great week. I had to retire my favorite work pants. I caught glimpse of myself in a full length mirror last nite at the bar & holy moly were my clothes just hanging off of me. I looked terrible........totally sloppy. I threw those pants in the garbage when I came home. I tried on a pair in my closet that are a size smaller & they looked great. My DF said he's never seen me in such "slim" pants. I'm having a huge clothing crisis & think I'm going to have to give in & buy some new ones since I couldn't find anything at Goodwill. That's hard for me to do, feels like a waste of money. But I can't walk around looking homeless for the next month.

Also had the 1st person notice my weight loss last nite. One of my friends I haven't seen in a really long time asked DF if I had lost weight. She is the 1st one to officially notice.

I'm noticing changes. In my face especially.

I am 0.8 lbs away from where I quit last year. I hit this low weight in May & never got past it. At least I'm ahead of schedule!

Anywho - I'm thinking about you all. I'll try to check in more frequently over the next week. I'll for sure check in this weekend.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote