Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #46  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

/stamps feet I WANNA BE ABLE TO RUN.

Who ever thought I'd say that. Hmph.

I swam last night, and my legs feel somewhat better, but still walking is an issue. I jumped on the treadmill this morning and jumped right back off then did the elliptical for 20 minutes. I'm up to 168, but its got to be my muscles retaining all of this water (I mean I can see how chubby my thighs are) so I'm just not counting it. I'm sure once I'm able to run or do some other sort of cardio I'll just sweat it out.

I'm supposed to fly to NC tomorrow for work...DC is supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow and NC is currently a block of ice so I'm not sure how well this is going to go...

Hi to everyone
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Just quickly jumping in to say: I just joined bally total fitness club! I'm so excited. I'm going right now to work out!
missholls910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #48  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Feral Congrats! That's one full for you there!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #49  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Holls - ENJOY the gym! I love mine!

Tara - thanks lady! No kidding right!!!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #50  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

holls- congrats on joining the gym!!

Nothing new from me, my scale finally read 201, I just don't know why my body feels the need to lose weight slowly. boo. Im sooo close i can feel it!!

And good morning everyone!! Hope everyone has a great day!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #51  
Brighter than the moon!

Maybe the foot stamping worked. I can officially sit up and down without assisting myself.

yaaaaay
Old 01-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #52  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Stella - your body is just having a wtf moment. You'll bounce back in no time.

Holls - I wish I could go right now. I hope I have energy after work.

Feral - its official. Way to kick *** champ!

Nothing update worthy here. Though I did avoid the chocolate my boss tried to force feed me. She called herself a pusher. I stayed focused.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning girls!

Baby girl was teething all last night, so I am wrecked today. We took a 2hr nap at 8:30 so hopefully that will help a little. I was gonna workout this morning, but teething scrapped that for me...maybe later if I can drag myself into the other room. It's a cleaning day so maybe I'll burn a few calories doing that.

Hope everyone has a great day!! Stay OP with eating!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #54  
Brighter than the moon!

Alana - Yeah, since I started complaining I feel better and my body has decided to um, release some things it was holding in since Sunday.

Madison - so jealous that you get to nap.

I just booked my hotel room for Atlantic City. I've decided that this year is going to be all about me. This is a change from my previous 28 years on this planet...so to commence my birthday celebrations me and two of my best girl friends are going to AC for the night. We'll get dressed up, we'll eat, drink, do a bit of gambling and have a great time.

/psyched
Old 01-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #55  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

stella Yay for planning me time! I just started doing that last year... You deserve it for sure!

Madison Hopefully your DD will feel better soon.

star Not sure anyone would do such a thing... "pusher" instead of being a motivator!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Stella-That sounds like a ton of fun... sooo jealous... I turn 24 right after you and I'm not ding anything exciting lol

Its snowing a ton here... but in Ohio nothing shuts down and they don't plow the roads... it made for an interesting commute home... boyfriend wont done until 8 so I'm worried about him driving home in this stuff because it is not pretty

Well after friday the puppy will no longer be mine... she is going to have a fabulous home with my best friend and her fiance in Maryland. It is the best decision...it just wasn't working out... as my mother would say I'm highly irrational and rush into things... lesson learned
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #57  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Haley/zizania - I grew up around A2, but I'm headed back to my mom's house in tiny-a$$ Stockbridge and then to a funeral near Flint this weekend.

Ummmm, yeah, and TOM is a b****. I didn't have issues until I got an IUD put in (sorry, TMI, I know...), but since then, it's been a hot mess. I'm hoping it'll start to regulate soon

Nothing too crazy for me. I'm trying to cram a week's worth of work into 3 days since I'll be traveling this weekend. I have some pretty big projects over the next 3 months, and I'm pretty nervous about them! Otherwise, heading to a striptease dance class tonight and maybe belly dance, which should be interested, since I feel like a swollen, puffy TOM-beast...

Oh yeah, and the whole "I'm going to give up desserts for the month of January" thing is catching up on me. I would probably stab someone in the thigh for a piece of cake right now...
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #58  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smisen View Post
Oh yeah, and the whole "I'm going to give up desserts for the month of January" thing is catching up on me. I would probably stab someone in the thigh for a piece of cake right now...
I think I should use this expression instead of what I use..
Old 01-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Haley - I feel the same way about our dog. I love him to pieces & am truly grateful we have him. However, all the havoc it wreaked on my house trying to potty train him may not have been worth it for me. My husband would be heartbroken to hear me say that, but I can't help it - I wish he hadn't taken so long to train.

Smisen - that cracked me up! Go get a 150 calorie Mini Delight dessert thingy. It will help you get through January & you can just count the calories for your day. Much better than stabbing people...

I can't believe how much the eastern side is getting slammed with snow. We had some snow days here over the weekend & it is FREEZING here. Our high today is 10 degrees =/ But I'm inside cleaning my house like a crazy person wishing I had turned the AC on lol
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Stella ~ Glad that you're not hurting as much. Standing up and sitting down is always a good thing.

Feral ~ Yay for early releases and days off!

Holls ~ Congrats on joining the gym!!! Have fun....I love my gym

I am so freaking excited.....they already cancelled school for tomorrow!!! Granted, we're supposed to get 12-15 inches of snow in like 5 hours tonight into tomorrow, so it was inevitable. But I love knowing now and knowing that I can stay up late and sleep in tomorrow.

Last edited by Chele615; 01-11-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote