Old 01-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

zizania- where in MI are you??? I'm in Law School in Ohio (Toledo...so practically MI)

Madison- hmmm another pro of breastfeeding...

Chele- I use to take ice skating lessons and stuff... I thought I was soooooo cool... The alumni association here is having a free family ice skating thing on Sunday for the law school... I may go just to see if my feet hurt any less as a little person... The last time I went I was pretty large and my feet hurt soooo bad

I'm convinced a lot of things will be easier now that I'm littler
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #32  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

you know, as far as my TOM goes, some months they're fine, then some months they aren't...

Haley- I want to dog-nap you puppy! She sounds just as cute as she looks.
And I started school today. nothing real special. Although i think i signed up for my Bio. class in Medina...Not please about that as my lemon car
will no make that drive!

Chele- sorry your in pain! But maybe a good pain? lol. I remember after my first real run it hurt to even walk down the stairs! lol.

and Im not losing any weight. sigh. I weighed in at 202 even this morning and i was just like, seriously. I think Im freaking myself out as im so close to being out of the 200's which i haven't been in over two years. . . sigh again.

Last edited by Mickeypnd; 01-10-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 268/260/194

Height: 5'7.5"

Haley--I'm in East Lansing now for school. Not as good as A2/Ypsi, where I USED to live..oh well! How's Toledo treating you?

Mickey--Don't freak out! Maybe in the spirit of your bio class you can switch to metric for a while and think of yourself in kilos until you're safely under that intimidating round number.
zizania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #34  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

haley - i dont really have any TOM issues either. cept that i feel like i'm retaining weight leading up to it, usually followed by a nice whoosh when its done! i feel bad for these gals too tho...

mary - you rock for taking the scale along and staying on track even while on vacay. now that's dedication!!!

mickey - i have a feeling a breakthrough to onederland is coming really soon for you. don't give up!!!! and try to to stress

chele - i can't imagine ice skating on a pond. that just sounds so cool. i ice skated outside once in canada when i was little, but its definitely something i want to try again someday!!

mmel - that is my philosophy exactly. i dont eliminate too many things from my diet, because i know that is not sustainable... i'll fall off the wagon!! instead i just focus on the things that are good for me to eat (mostly lean protein/meats and veggies) and ways to make them taste deelish. if i have a craving for something naughty, i wait and eat "real" food first, and most of the time i dont even want it anymore after my tummy is full of healthy stuff. but if i do, then i have no problem indulging a lil bit

hello to madison and zizania!!

-----

still sore. but so worth it. i'm trying to be excited for soccer... it will be painful but after its done i'll feel better and at least be stretched out!!!

i've had a very productive today, worked overtime (extra $$ wooo), then hit the grocery store and bought all healthy stuff AGAIN, which never happens LOL. i didnt even buy any 100 calorie packs of chips ahoy. i'm so proud. came home and did a zillion dishes from a busy busy weekend, and next i'm going to put away a bunch of clean laundry. happy monday yall!!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #35  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

jazz - have fun playing soccer. i miss it. I need to find a place here to play. Woohoo for extra $$.

Mickey - maybe hide the scale for a day or 2? esp if you are stressed.

I am bracing myself for the snowstorm that is about to hit. Boo! I had this productivity "high" all day. It was great. i got some much done. It was almost ruined by the fact that I wanted to punch a co-worker in the face (good thing I had kickboxing today). Oh and groupon had a deal on pole and exotic dance classes. My friends and I bought 1 3pack. Then I franticly checked to see if there was a weight requirement. Their FAQ's dont say. Motivation to the max now.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #36  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

So I lost five pounds!! Yay! And that's only since Friday! So excitied!

Zumba sounds fun. Might have to check that out.
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #37  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

congrats skinnybride!!

star - yeah, soccer is a lot of fun. downside: my game tonight starts at 9 pm. wt%$(# that's so late!!! i start work at 6:30 am!!! haha. still gonna be fun though.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:25 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Zizania ~ My friend went to undergrad in East Lansing!

The weathermen totally changed the snow totals we're supposed to get between midnight tonight and like 9am tomorrow morning. We're now up to 12-15 inches!!! I'm totally smelling a snow day coming on
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #39  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

i want snow so i can go back to sleep.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #40  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Good Morning Everyone!

Man you guys threw down some quick chats in the past 24 hours.

As far as TOM goes mine usually isn't too bad thanks to my BC, but I get super bloated and really gassy. Love working out though because, like Stella said, I sweat all of that water retention out and it makes me feel more productive.

They were calling for snow here yesterday afternoon. Schools released early (WAHOOOO!), kids weren't overly crazy and the snow never came. Okay, so there was a brief period of the tiniest snow flakes I've ever seen. They said we were going to have a 2 hour delay last night.... then I wake up this morning and school is CLOSED. Looks like we have just enough ice around here to make the roads treacherous.

BOO! I don't want to make up more snow days (and time as I'm an hourly employee).

UM... so apparently it's really bad out there. My dad just came "back home." He ALWAYS goes to work (he's a big manager for a beer distributor) no matter what. His boss called and said it's not worth it so he didn't even make it out of the drive way. They're officially closed which means IT'S BAD.

Stupid ice. I was supposed to go to the hockey game tonight too.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #41  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Congrats Skinnybride!

I friggen love the gym...I went by myself yesterday! I'm a big girl now! but it was good I enjoyed it actually to my surprize. This Zumba thing everyone is talking about my gym holds that class I'm totally going to go to it one of these days. My sister did the class too she liked it but she didn't keep up with it. Today is another solo gym day oh and TOM is on the way...lovely
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #42  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I had a filling breakfast... a cup cake made with whole wheat pancake mix and egg dropped in the center... lol it was only 115 cal per one... had two of them about 2 hours ago and I'm still good.

Started this morning roughly with the DD not being so dear. She's been such a whiner ever since she came back from her visiting her grandma/dad...especially since the grandma spoils her rotten. Sigh. One full hour of whining and crying really can ruin morning...Okay... Hopefully I will be able to stay in tune with my body today instead of just eating from stress.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Morning everyone! I'm new but I figured I would just jump right in if no one minds

Tara- My DS is ALWAYS a monster when he comes back from his dads too. And getting him back on track is never easy.

Everyone who got snow- What's snow? lol I live in west palm beach so no snow for me! Although it was getting in to the 30s at night for a few weeks.

TOM started this morning for me. Which would explain why I have no desire to get out of bed. But there are some pretty awesome work out video on demand so I'm trying very hard to use what little energy I have to do one of them. Wish me luck!
missholls910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #44  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I've made a very important self rule...

I will not buy or make anything I should not/ will not eat.

I do the grocery shopping and most of the cooking. I love oreos...but lets be honest...I don't need the temptation...so I don't buy them. If my husband wants something like that...I find an option for him that I'm not so crazy about so we're both happy.

I do the same thing with cooking. I will not make anything for dinner that isn't a great option. I refuse to make Alfredo for everyone else and then eat something else. That's just silly. If I'm eating healthy...they can too.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #45  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

So I guess today has become my "official" weigh day. Only because I forgot to weigh last Monday and remembered on Tuesday. Last Tuesday was 188.6. This morning (after being up for several hours, a cup of coffee and I just ate a whole wheat tortilla with chicken salad - breakfast of champs, right?) I was 183.0. I'll take a 5.8 lb loss (officially).

In the meantime, I guess if I'm not working I could clean up this atrocious room (looks like it got hit by a tornado) that I've been putting off....
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote