Old 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #136  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
I may be drunk waiting for the metro right now. I need a sandwich.
and this is why we love you.

I have had a great weekend so far, yay! full of activity, wooo, friday went for a run after work, then went out to incahoots for some line dancing yeeeeehaawww. Yesterday i went for my long run of the week (six miles, check) then went to the beach because the weather was absolutely gorgeous!!! Played a bunch of volleyball, then went out last night for a friends birthday. today is for watching football

here's some pics from sunny san diego for you all!! first one i took from the iphone while on my run, second one is sunset while packing up after a day of beach and volleyball with friends

jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #137  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I did have fun lol.

What happened was that I got on a train going in the wrong direction b/c I didn't READ the sign, I just went where someone pointed. I'm not familiar with that metro station, so I just went, but at the next stop I realized I was on the wrong one, so I had to wait about 20 minutes for the next train. I slept the whole way back and the nap sobered me up.

Then I got home and decided that I needed to purge my closet at 3 am. I did get my sandwich, but I woke up to a friggin mess, so instead of the gym I just spent 2 hours cleaning the mess I made and now its off to write a paper. I might work out later, or I might just save myself for a long run tomorrow. My body is kind of achy from the Kettleworx (and you know, vodka).

I saw that boy I liked, and man, I have issues. I get so nervous, and then I just get...aloof is probably the best way to describe it. Like I don't know what to say, b/c I'm shy, and then I say stupid crap, and then I drink and I just don't shut up and I wake up and I'm like "wow, Jennierose, did you really SAY that..." But most of the time its all in my head. And argh. argh argh argh.

Last edited by stellarosa27; 01-16-2011 at 01:41 PM.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Stella ~ At least you realized quickly into it and not like 45 minutes later that you were on the wrong train and in a random part of town you've never been in before or whatnot.

Jazz ~ It looks so warm in your pictures......and there's no SNOW on the ground! My yard looks the complete opposite

I have had a great weekend filled with the gym and pretty much only the gym!! haha But I did get roped into going to a friend's house for one of those jewelry parties yesterday afternoon like 20 minutes before it started. LOL I bought a really pretty necklace, so it wasn't a complete waste
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #139  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - yeah, I mean the way the DC Metro system works, I actually would have only been about 20 minutes from my apartment, but also 20 minutes from my car. Its so silly. If you take the redline from start to finish, it takes about an hour and a half. If you drive from the first station to the last station = 20 minutes. But I will stop bashing the metro now...

Ah ladies. I'm at work, doing school work, and I'm going to be here for a while. I had a lamb kabob sandwich for lunch. It was yummy
Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 268/260/194

Height: 5'7.5"

Mickey - Good luck! I hope you either already saw it under 200 but if not I'm sure it's coming very soon.

Jazz - JELLY. God, I woke up at 8 this morning and it was like 4 degrees outside. It warmed up to a balmy 18 degrees and I had to brush a ton of snow off my car since I hardly drive it.

Stella - I have the same social/conversational problem except with every human being. People ALWAYS say that I was funny or they finally got to know me or something after I feel like I was just drunkenly blurting things out all night. Also, even if someone else really got going, as long as they weren't belligerent I usually find however they were acting last night to be endearing or fun, so I figure the same logic should apply in reverse!

Still rocking a sore throat so one more excuse to lay low this weekend. I cleaned my formerly depressing apartment (about TIME), had solo dance parties, and made up a Lebanese-style mezze from scratch for a week of awesome lunches. I also did some reminiscing/thinking and vowed that I am going get over myself and cheer the eff up!
zizania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #141  
Brighter than the moon!

Ziziana - that's probably what it is. One of my guy friends was over and I was telling him about the conversation, and he was like oh, Jennierose, you're such a hilarious mess. I was like yeah, but its funny because YOU KNOW ME...
Old 01-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #142  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Woah TOM hit me hard last week. As well as the snow, which is still hanging around. Had a really bad week of binging :C Ugh I don't even want to think about it.

Back on the horse today! 40 minute cardio blast here I come!

---

Jess - Ooh line dancing! I need to dust off my line dancing workout dvd and get my country groove on GORGEOUS beach shot!

Stella - Oh my god, lamb kabob sounds DELISH right now!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

We are on snow day #3 out of the last 4 school days!!! At this rate, I am totally going to be in school until July!!! Although getting to sleep in this morning was definitely glorious
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM   #144  
Brighter than the moon!

Hey guys, I started a new one...