Old 07-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #91  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Forest- you and me both! For now I'm just going to enjoy being a normal single person and date. Have fun in Montreal!

I ran for 45 minutes tonight - well, mostly ran, but it rounded out to 3.5 miles with my warm up and cool down in there. I just made myself a veggie omelette and I'm watching Home Alone, procrastinating folding my laundry.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Stella - have fun! You are young and single. Date around!
Forest - I am so jealous of you right now. I studied in Montreal from July 2008 to May of 2009. Haven't been there since last August. It is my favorite city...I miss it so much! Okay...enough gushing about how jealous I am...

I decided to go to my parent's house this weekend. They are out of town. So I planned to hang out with my sister. Yeah, she ditched me and here i am sitting alone in the hot house. Oh well. I typically eat and eat and eat when I'm bored and alone, so I went to the store and bought veggies...I'll binge on those! Considering starting 30ds...but it feels like eight billion degrees...maybe I'll talk myself into it or have my sister jump on the trampoline with me once the sun goes down.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Last edited by ade903; 07-23-2010 at 09:08 PM.
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #93  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

omg i guess i have to cut pizza out of my life now..i had 3 1/2 pieces and was up over 5 pounds...
i did balance it with a 30 min workout on the wii fit and today its been no snacks and just 1 coffee drink (ok i went for a venti i needed the boost) i have healthy lunches for me and i still have not had a soda.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #94  
~ Jillian Junkie ~

S/C/G: 220/175ish/165

Height: 5'10

omg, Lissa - I could never cut out pizza from my life completely! I love pizza! lol. I only have one or two slices, and I dab the grease off. Doesn't normally give me a problem. I can't believe you gained 5 lbs on pizza alone. Maybe you had some water retention going on?

So I know I'm not very good at the whole chat thing, and you guys probably don't really know me - but hopefully I'll get better at consistently posting and stuff...

Hmm... I went to the gym today and kicked butt on the elliptical. I'm not really very good at it. When I first started working out again I could barely do 1 minute on there. Today I did 10 no problem. I'll keep practicing until I can make an entire workout out of it. Right now I rotate it with the treadmill, but I'm getting bored with that.

I give a lot of credit to 30 Day Shred re: my recent increase in endurance levels... I feel like that program has really helped me in a lot of ways. I can work out harder and longer than I could before I started it. Now I have to work on starting Level 2 which is scary for me. Definitely going to give it a shot this weekend... wish me luck!

Movies tomorrow morning... Sorcerer's Apprentice... then going to figure out if I want to do one more day of Level 1 or try 2. (Make me do 2, guys... )
singforthedayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #95  
I will do this.

...weird side effect of being on plan hardcore is that my house is really. really. clean....

I love having a clean house anyway - but when I am being really on plan my kitchen is spotless because walking into a clean kitchen in the morning really makes me feel good and organized...

We won't be climbing tomorrow - Chris is still under the weather which means we will be sleeping in (YAY!) and I will be going to the gym and then walking the dog...

We might attempt the climb on tuesday

A boring weekend for me ahead... work outs, eating clean, napping, cuddling with the dog..being with the boy.. love it.

I watched Losing It With Jillian on demand...and while I much prefer the biggest loser it still gives me motivation..

Happy Saturday and here is to being OP this weekend

stella That actually sounds like a lovely night.. I ADORE nights like that

ade Good idea with the veggies...I also have a huge tub of cut up fruit in my fridge at all times so I can pick at that..I also don't like working out when it is super hot

lissa I am pretty sure that you did not gain 5 pounds in pizza...water retention is probably what is happening. Chug water.. you'll loose it in now time

sing Good job with the workout! You'll be kicking that ellipticals butt in no time! And do the 2!!! You can do it!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #96  
Samantha417

Quick update: WE HAVE CABINETS IN OUR KITCHEN!!!!!!!!

have a great on program weekend everyone!
Old 07-24-2010, 12:52 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 190/188/140

Height: 5'6

Congrats Haley!!

So as I am on the computer my new kitty Carlos keeps chasing and attacking the mouse as I move it! LOL My hair is super curly and he is on the back of the couch attacking it so it must be pretty scary! Thought you guys might enjoy a laugh.
freshsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:46 AM   #98  
!

S/C/G: 225/tick tock tick tock/130

Height: 5'4"

Just popping in for a second. It's been a crazy up and down two weeks, and I don't like to post unless I have something positive to say. Today's positive is that I'm back down to 212 from last week's high of 219. Thank goodness for small favors.

Have a great weekend, everyone! And I promise to read the whole thread and check back in next week when I have a few moments to sit down, take a deep breath, and relax.
theresac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #99  
Samantha417

133.6 lbs today.
I officially met my goal weight and then some! I'm glad I got my act together.

My best friend is shopping for a wedding dress today and all of the bridesmaids will be there. It's me, 3 of our close friends, and two of her college friends so it'll be good to meet the other two. After her appt were going with her grandmother to a Russian restaurant so that'll be interesting!

Steph: that's hilarious!
Theresa: congrats on the loss!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Samantha!

I'm feeling really down in the dumps today, maybe it's because it's my TOM or maybe I'm just this full of angst today but blah.

My best guy friend who I started this weight loss journey with told me that he reached his goal weight yesterday of 178lbs. I'm soooo happy for him, but it makes me sooo unhappy for me. I'm practically in love with him, and I feel like I'll never be good enough for him, thin enough or pretty enough.

Don't get me wrong, HE doesn't make me feel this things at all, they allll come from inside. He lives in another state and I really want to go out and visit him but I can't for as long as I weigh more than him.

I really, really, really hate the self esteem issues that come with being overweight.
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #101  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor - that's funny, but I'm the same way. Mostly because when I'm eating on plan, I cook, and when I cook I make a huge mess in the kitchen, which leads me to cleaning the kitchen very often, which leads to me cleaning the rest of my apartment (its tiny). Its kind of like "If you give a mouse a cookie"

Ashley - You're a smart cookie! I've found that I do that when I'm at my parents' house - just munch munch munch - so I started just doing it with vegetables. My dad kind of looks at me weird, but whatever. I don't need to eat a whole bag of chips because I'm bored.

Samantha - congrats and have fun dress shopping!

Okay, so I skipped spin this morning - my alarm went off at 7 and I just wasn't feeling it. I've been in a very "But I want to listen to MY music" kind of mood. So I rolled out of bed at 9:30 and headed to the gym and had a nice 1.5 hour work out, to my music. I feel amazing and after I got home I weighed myself...168.0 AND ITS STILL TOM. When I went to the doctor the other day, I weighed in at 174 and I damn near cried. This gives me further inspiration to be OP.

I just had an awesome lunch of veggies, hummus and a turkey sandwich, and a 100 calorie pack of cookies (thanks, Costco) and I'm about to head to the pool to get some sun. I'm pretty sure I'm heading up to Baltimore tonight, and I'm sooooo excited

I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #102  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

ok i got off my crankiness over the weight gain, i stepped it up last night and today so far, i bought myself something better to eat for lunch, stocked up on yogurt for snacking and still no soda of course.
i freaked out about the pizza i ate cause its one of my remaining vices i love pizza i was stupid enough to eat 2 slices of pepperoni and i hate pepperoni seriously that and sausage give me heartburn so i dont eat it but i did the other night.
i joined a 90 day challenge again this one i have to just exercise 4 times a week for maybe 30 min if i can get my butt offa the couch before nephew claims the tv for the day...
WTG Samantha!!!
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

lisa- just stay on track a few pieces of pizza here and there wont kill you

Stella- have sooooo much fun!

Feral- Where are you?

Forest- have fun in Montreal... and I become unemployed in two weeks and I'm so scared... Hello student loans... I however am so happy that I now dont have to worry as much... I probably could have afforded the nicer apartment lol

Theresa- Well thats fabulous just keep on trucking... it gets hard and then it gets easier... I promise

Ade- good idea to snack on veggies... I dont snack a lot when I'm not working...like when I'm at home I'm seriously not hungry... at work I'm just bored!!!!

Love you ladies

Thanks guys!

I'm stoked now to go to Ohio now!

I have some shopping to get done and I'm going to start packing today

and then I'm meeting the boy for dinner and a movie because I get to see the lovely Angelina in Salt... I was supposed to have a themed date an go to the spy museum in DC because I'm a nerd but its a bazillion degrees here today so thats not happening

I got two new dresses yesterday and a yellow brita filter... I was more excited about the brita... its like sunshine in your fridge
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #104  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey girls!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!!

Haley - LOL @ Sunshine in the fridge!!

Lissa- I also avoid pizza at all costs! I LOVE it! Especially deep dish! I miss you pizza!

Stella - Have fun in Baltimore!!

As for me, I've been spending the day with my LO. We went to Wal-mart for some groceries and I also bought a bunch of craft supplies so LO and the nanny can do some projects. Its hard to find appropriate crafty things for a 13 month old, he just wants to eat everything!

Wal-mart has Miley Cyrus skinny jeans for $5!!!! I bought a pair. Size 11 in juniors and they fit! I have just a little bit of a muffin top, but your supposed to wear blousy tops with skinny jeans so it works out

Going to a girlfriends house to play keno (i guess its like bingo with cards.) I've never been before but she and her friends get together monthly. We each buy a $10 gift and then we can steal each others prizes (kind of like dirty santa.) It should be fun! No alcohol for me though!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I am up in PEI for the long weekend with my friends and I know why Jenny is so freaking awesome...because she's from here and this place is freaking awesome!!! I seriously never want to leave!!! haha We walked around Cavendish and did all the 'Anne of Green Gables' touristy things today. I also discovered that the hotel does in fact have a fitness center and my friends are going to hit up the pool in a few minutes and I got ridiculously excited when I saw that there was an elliptical next to there. I plan on doing at least an hour on the elliptical while they're in the pool.

Last edited by Chele615; 07-24-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote