Old 07-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #46  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Haley - can I just say, You are my hero! 121lbs? That is AMAZING!!!!!! Not to mention you are GORGEOUS!!!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #47  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Just for you Haley...

Jenn - you made a wrong turn somewhere!!!!

Can you guys please remind me that I need to behave myself now so that I can reach goal and THEN I can eat clean all week/work out, splurge on the weekends and maintain? KTHNX!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #48  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Feral - Oh.My.God.

Its the intensity. He's so friggin intense. Like, he looks like he's listening to every word you say, while simultaneously thinking of bad things he's going to do to you...

adlkj;lakjdl;flkhal;d

Alright. Back to work.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Feral you just made my day I love love love you

Stella- Leo has to be like the best husband ever... I mean hes just so intense... lets kidnap him

Jenn- yes 121 stinking stupid pounds that should have never been on this body in the first place but thank you sooo much

PS I posted new pictures in the photo album

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 07-21-2010 at 10:30 AM.
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Happy Wednesday! Is it Friday night yet?

I had a really off-night last night (not food-wise, life-wise). Two years ago yesterday I arrived in Montreal for my year of studying abroad. It was amazing. I fell in love, learned some French, lived on my own, etc, etc. Well anyway, last night I spent about an hour and a half looking at my 1000 pictures. I was so depressed after that my boyfriend was freaked out that I was mad at him and a breakup was to follow. And of course I didn't want to talk about it. I keep thinking about how I'm never going to have an experience like that again. It was great...nothing compares. And then I just feel like a whiner. I came back in May of 2009, and basically May '09-January '10 was a constant battle...horrible breakup...depression...just absolute unhappiness. So here I am, in a great relationship, with a good job, finishing college in December. It's a great place in my life. So why can't I just get over it? Grr.

The only good thing, I didn't turn to food to make me feel better. I actually just went to bed. So that's a good thing.

I still need to get my sh!t straight. I'm eating very low-point stuff throughout the day, so by the time it's dinnertime, I have over half of my points left to eat...which leads to potentially bad choices. And I still don't have the motivation to work out consistently...I'm just trying to be positive about the healthy choices that I am making. And as long as these healthy choices continue more often than not, I guess it's not a failure.

Anyway, loved the sexy men pictures. It was so funny last night, my BF has been working out with a personal trainer for a few months, he is noticeably fitter, like his arms...yum. So last night we are shopping and he says "Oh I was looking in the mirror last night and I found something! Muscles!" *flexes arm muscles* I cracked up. I noticed them last month. My response was "Duh...why do you think I've been holding on to your arms a lot silly?" It was great. He is adorable.

So anyway, I've been at work for almost forty minutes...and have not done anything, so off I go! Have a wonderful day!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #51  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i am so glad i'm not the only one feeling like a dirty pervert looking at Taylor Lautner. he's hawt too hawt for 18. i'm 29 it feels so wrong looking at him..
but i just want to touch his abs....

i'm gonna go back and stare at Jakes pic i need eye candy til hubby gets home
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #52  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Haha Stella are you sure Feral's pics aren't the source of your dizzy spells??
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #53  
Brighter than the moon!

Forest, I think they may have contributed...
Old 07-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, not enough time to address everyone's post right now but I've been reading them. It seems like a lot of us are struggling with motivation right now, and I am too, but I'm still trying to go through the motions.

This morning at boot camp my instructor told me she didn't recognize me from behind. That's amazing to me. I'm so proud of myself for coming as far as I have, and I'm excited that I'm going to keep on going.

Had a huge crisis at work yesterday which has thankfully been resolved, I ate well under my dedicated calories yesterday [was just out too long and didn't get a chance to eat lunch or dinner] so I'm planning on having my lunch yesterday for lunch today. I feel really bloated though, I don't know if that's because this is supposed to be my TOM or what. I'm really going to not get back on the scale until I FEEL thinner though.

Well, I guess I have to for the BL Challenge.
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Audrina.... I did a biggest loser challenge and it made me crazy and I abandoned my team... it was the first and last time I attempted to be part of a competition... I just felt bad when I didnt lose and stuff

I thought I'd lose weight and guys would stop talking to me to get to my sister... ugh...and shes not interested her bf just died...the nerve of people I swear... I'm just irritated by this nonsense... I thought
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #56  
I will do this.

Feeling better...

Got my head around some things today... I am just going to do it... I gotta do this...

You girls are my heros.. seriously..

Haley, feral, Jennie...everyone here.. thank you for being so lovely and amazing..

Took the day off..no workout..just spent some time buying and preparing some food..made a killer fruit salad....

Chris and I got our trekking poles today and we are going to try our first 13er... Mount Sniktau @ 13,218 ft. We are excited to try the poles out and I am excited to burn some calories...

TOM is in town and I am just so bloated...

Dinner soon: lamb chops, artichokes and boiled red potatoes..

Love you girls
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #57  
Brighter than the moon!

Sigh.

Alright. So I went to the doctor and we talked. She's slightly concerned that I'm dizzy, having night sweats, haven't lost any weight in about 3 months despite a whole 2 weeks of hardly eating (I keep jumping between 167 and 171) and the amount that I've been sweating lately, so she sent me for blood work to test my thyroid, as well as my hormones and I have to go back in 2 weeks. I didn't work out b/c I felt woozy after the blood was taken, so I walked around the mall and then caught up on some TV before food shopping.

No alcohol for 2 weeks (!!!! so annoyed !!!!) and she wants me to be especially careful about what I'm eating, so I just went food shopping and I have lots of veggies and good protein (helloooooo shrimp) and let's see what happens. TOM also started yesterday, so I want to rip my uterus out of my body because I feel like that would be more comfortable than what's going on now.

On a positive note - I have a date tomorrow that I'm excited about. So there's that

And honestly, the whole doctor thing, I kind of wish they find something wrong so I'll at least be able to fix it. My sister has PCOS and no one ever checked me for it b/c I "get my period every month" but not really - every other month is spotty. So we'll see.

Sorry, that was long, thanks all for listening to me
Old 07-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #58  
There Is No Wagon

Haley-- Sorry about your sister's bf

Taylor-- I hear poles are really helpful...I should probably get some myself. Bf used them in Peru to do the Inca trail and he said it made all the difference in the world. That's so awesome you're doing a 13er!

Stella-- I hope they figure out what is going on.

I am soooo soo frustrated. I've been maintaining 130-135 since October/November mainly by indulging in moderation and working out an hour a day. Over this past month, I've gained about 5lbs (today I weighed in at 137, and that was after a workout) and I can't figure out why. I've been hiking major mountains every other week and I just did a freaking triathlon. I haven't been eating any differently either. I've been back on fitday for about a week, which I know isn't that long, but it's so hard not seeing the scale move. I know it's not water weight bc it's been this way for a month and water weight usually puts me around 135 anyway, plus my waist is up almost an inch. GRRRRRRRR. I know there is room in my diet for improvement, but I don't want to break all the healthy eating habits I've gotten into and get heavily back into calorie restriction, especially when the results don't come very quickly. Sorry for feeding the negativity fairy I'm just really bummed about this; it's the first time I've cross my "red line weight" since getting down to 135 last October and the scale is not responding like usual
Old 07-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 236/236/160

Height: 5' 8"

Feral -- Rainbows = LIFE! Last time I was at Macy's looking at shoes, the salesman brought be a new pair of flip flops and said "I need you need a new pair of sandals." EXCUSE ME? Do you even know what rainbows are? Clouds on your feet, sir! haha My boyfriend always wears mine even though his ENTIRE heel doesn't fit on them. hahaha crackin me up!

Stella -- I had a friend that had the same problem, and it too, was horomone related. GOOD LUCK! Keep a positive mindset though girl. When you think positive, positive things happen all around you! And good luck with the date too! It's with Leo, rightttt??

Taylor -- I'm so jealous about your 13er! I'm over in Idaho and the highest we have here is around 11...I just think I might have to take a trek on over to good ol' Colorado and explore some of those mountains you have!
zarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #60  
There Is No Wagon

zarra/taylor--the highest we have in my neck of the woods is just a 5er, so I'm super jealous!!