Old 07-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #76  
I will do this.

....and by wieners I meant wimps.....

My fingers took over and typed wieners...ha ha ha I am awesome..
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #77  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor - you ARE awesome

Icon - what everyone else said - coffee will do it to you with just one cup. I don't drink much soda, but I feel like it could be the same.

Okay, so my digestive system seems to have calmed the eff down. I only got in 25 minutes on the elliptical, but considering what my body was doing all day, I'm okay with that. I'm now having a dinner of a turkey sandwich, hummus, carrots and some pita chips - then to get ready for my date. Details will be posted
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

I LOVE hummus. I went to trader joe's yesterday and found some eggplant hummus. It has chickpeas like normal, but I think they use less...it's has less fat and more fiber. pretty yummy.

Sorry for my random short posts
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I only like one specific type of hummus... all others are sooo gross

I only like Sabras roasted pine nut hummus and ya know its just so perfect that its the kind with a million grams of extra fat...grrr...It's the bf's moms fault she introduced me to it...they eat it with practically every meal... like on toast in the morning with eggs...

so the school I chose to go to in Ohio only offered me about a third of tuition which was 10K... they emailed me today and bumped it up to full tuition... SERIOUSLY I'm going to Law school for FREEEEEEEE!

I'm sooo excited... the fam went out to outback for dinner to celebrate... I got the salmon and fresh veggies no butter on either... I did have a tiny piece of bread with a smidge of butter though but seriously thats completely fine

Love you ladies

Taylor you are sooo awesome thats why I said you were on fb
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Haley - that is awesome!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm jealous but thinking good thoughts regardless.

I'm sitting at my weight watchers meeting. Down .6. I'll. Take it since it was a bad week. But clearly I'm making healthier choices more often than not. Oh and I love you guys. Thanks for the motivation!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Haley!! and well done ade!

Yet another day where I ended up skipping lunch and all snacks at work. I have to stop doing that immediately. I don't know how I'm not hungry right now, but I am about to have some dinner. No idea what I'm going to have yet....
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:44 PM   #82  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

taylor- your dinner sounds awesome! I want to kill the loop too

Hummus people- hummus is AWESOME. I make my own out of raw chickpeas and its amazing, i love it so much

Ok so my kidneys arent failing? Awesome I do eat more salt than is healthy so should be fiiiiine. What could possibly go wrong? :P
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #83  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Haley- that's FANTASTIC! Congrats Tomorrow is my last day of income before unemployment, and massive massive amounts of tuition. And I'm going to school for public service, so I am going to be in debt for a veeeery long time.

Stella- sending you positive date vibes :
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #84  
Brighter than the moon!

Hello ladies

The date went okay, he's a nice guy, very funny. No butterfly feelings, but I'm going out with him again on Monday, so we'll see.

Nothing much else today, but I hope everyone has a great Friday
Old 07-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #85  
There Is No Wagon

Stella- I didn't get butterflies around my bf our first date either, but we're going on two years now
Old 07-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #86  
Brighter than the moon!

Forest - Yeah, we'll see. There usually have to be some sort of physical interaction for me to have butterflies.

PS - this whole seeing two guys thing is hard...
Old 07-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #87  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Stella - 2 guys?? I think I missed something. Dish please

Haley - Woohoo!! That is AWESOME!!!!

I left work at 11 today. My nanny watches my LO plus another ladies LO at my house. Im not a big fan of the other mom. Anyhow, her toddler is mean to my cats. Well today as she was dropping Tanner off, he started picking on my older cat (5 years old, never really been around kids til now, kinda grumpy at times.) Tanner hurt my cat and the cat bit him. The nanny said there was a SMALL amount of blood. The mom screams, cries, calls the doctor. The dr. says that they have to call animal control anytime an animal bites someone. My nanny was freaking out and so upset that they were going to come take my cat away. I decided to come home. I spoke with the dr's office and let them know that the cat is up to date on his shots. They said Animal Control may call or stop by. 4.5 hours later, I haven't heard a word.

It drives me nuts how out of proportion the other mom blew this. She told the nanny that Tanner is not coming back today and may not be back at all. On top of that she did not pay the nanny for this past week. So aggravating!

On the plus side, I pretty much get a 3 day weekend to spend with my LO. YAY!!!

Thats my rant. Happy Friday all!

Last edited by jenn33082; 07-23-2010 at 03:42 PM.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #88  
I will do this.

I had some kick *** workouts today!

1 hour water aerobics, 1/2 hour running and then an hour with my trainer. WHEW.... but I mean business. Really.

Third day back on track..and I feel amazing. Eating clean, working hard...feeling good...

I basically have exactly a month off before fall semester starts and I want to loose 8-10 pounds...which means being totally on plan...and I am totally prepared...

Jenn I pretty much dislike moms like that. So over reactive...so silly. I am really sorry about that.. I am catmom and I heart my kitty. Somebody give that lady a few xanax and a martini... geeze.

stella Glad your date went alright... 2 guys?? Ugh I am totally jealous.. even though I love my man I kinda miss dating and flirting...keep us updated!

haley OMG congrats. That is totally wonderful! You deserve only the best and I am really proud of you!

ade Congrats on the .6!! That is still going in the right direction! Good work

...I also love hummus. I had it on my pita with left over salmon... YUM

Dinner: BBQ chicken breast, fruit salad and quinoa
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #89  
Brighter than the moon!

Jenn - that's terrible! Some people just don't know how to teach their kids how to act around animals.

Taylor - you are such a friggin rock star.

Oh great. Now its 3.

My co-worker's brother-in-law spends weekends with them and they're going to the movies on Sunday with the mom (so co-worker, husband, brother-in-law, mother-in-law) and she's like I want you to come meet whatshisname and also I want another female around (apparently she and the MIL don't get along) so I was like hey. Why not.

So that's guy 3.

Guy 1 - Friend of a friend from Baltimore who I dragged into an alleyway and made out with on 4th of July.

Guy 2- Went out with last night, going out with Monday.

Guy 3 - Co-worker's BIL

I'm not going to happy hour tonight. I feel like crap, and I know if I work out I'll feel better. So to the gym I go, and I'll make myself an egg white omlette with salsa, then I can have some pita chips and hummus and watch terrible tv and pass out on the couch with my cat. Yay.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #90  
There Is No Wagon

Stella- sounds like a great summer! hope it doesn't get too complicated.

I will be in Montreal this weekend...have a good one you guys!