Old 06-11-2010, 09:12 AM   #61  
I am worth it!

S/C/G: 258/240.8/170

Height: 5'05"

glenlorie: Glad everything is going great with your pregnancy

Welcome to all the newcommers!

I did my 2nd C25K workout this morning. I am excited that I found something I enjoy and actually feel motivated to get out of bed at 05:45 for!! (I am NOT a morning person) This is a committment to myself, though, so I'm gonna keep pushing! Tomorrow is what I really look forward, to. Lean & Mean then Pilates!
I'm wondering if 3 Lean & Mean classes a week is enough strength training? I want to tone up while I lose weight. I used to have a personal trainer, and I did 3 strength training sessions a week. They were 30 minute supersets followed by 30 minutes of cardio. I was using heavier weights, but the 3 sets were only 12 reps. The reps and sets are according to the song (fast, slow, short, long) in Lean & Mean class. Maybe I should add one day of strenght training in the gym per week?
MosesMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #62  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

HAAAAAPPY

Friiiiiiiday!

Mind if I join in?
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #63  
It's OK to be hungry

S/C/G: 297/T/170

Height: 5'3"

ohmygoodness! How stinkin' cute! Welcome aboard! You're so close!!
roxmysox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #64  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

roxmysox~ I’ve definitely been there before, lose weight, stall, lose, stall, gain, lose, stall, etc., etc.!

glenlorie~ Tried any of your meals yet? How are they?

MosesMom1~ Great job with C25K!

zanheltangia~ Welcome!!!

Today make a full week without soda for me! I also managed to avoid all fried food at work tonight as well. More good news is that my arms are finally healing, so I’m hoping to be able to start exercising next week. Luckily both jobs I have a pretty active, so I have still seen some good stuff from just eating and drinking better, but I know eventually the weight loss will stall due to lack of exercise. I had some super demanding tables tonight and I bet I walked at least 4-5 miles while I was at work. I used to wear a pedometer at work, and I would easily average 10-13,000 steps just while I was at work. Enjoy your weekends!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #65  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Hi everybody!!

Kim - I have not tried any of the meals yet, they came in the evening yesterday, and I unpacked them and put them away. Then I did my extra grocery shopping today, hubby tightened the belt on my treadmill and I am startyin on Monday.

Hope everyone is doing good!!! I'm about to take the kids out to the pool, just want to stop in and see how everyone is doing! Have a good one everyone!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #66  
Make it to the moon...

glenlorie~ Sounds like a busy day! I've heard both good and bad things about the food, and have thought about doing it anyways. Let me know what you like/don't like. Have a good Sunday!

Long night tonight as it was super busy at the restaurant. I will definitely sleep well tonight!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:54 AM   #67  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Hello ladies. My name is Shelly and I am 22 years old.When I first joined 3FC I was 187 and have finally made it to 277 as of this afternoon. I would love to join the fight with you other ladies, if this would be okay?

I am a calorie counter also so if anyone else can relate, please let me know!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:09 AM   #68  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi! My name is Natalie, I'm 19 right now but I'll be 20 on Saturday!! I've had food/weight issues for the past ten years of my life, and been over 280 pounds since last fall. I have this new-found mindset, though...like the light bulb went off or something, and now I'm more determined than ever! I'm on the Jenny Craig trial program, (and have lost 12 pounds so far!!) but I'm going to try something else when the 10 weeks is up...I'm considering just calorie counting. Any other suggestions?
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #69  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Tailee- Hello! Twelve pounds is great and congrats! I do had some sort of a light bulb go off in the last few weeks. I have always wanted to lose weight and have gotten excited to do so before but lately it's like a never before kind of excitement. How do you like Jenny Craig so far? I tried the Nutrisystem for a week and lost three pounds but the food was so aweful I couldnt do it anymore. I am a calorie counter and I am working my way from 1500 calories a day to 1200..my doctor wants me at 1000 but thats not happening!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

hello ladies!!! i hope everyone is doing well!!!

KimL1214- i'm actually a member of this country club where we have all sorts of sports like tennis, squash, swimming, the gym etc.... i have been going there since i was born so its like a second home for me.. and congratulations on the no soda pact... i'm a diet coke addict myself and i dont know when the day will come when i will also be able to go with out it...!! but congratulations on your victory!

glenlorie- i'm glad the ultrasound went well!! you must be really excited... good luck with the new plan!!!

Mosesmom1 - wowww!!! isee you ahve your entire workout planned out... thats great!!! i think its easier to cheat on exercise than food.... and whoever sticks to their workout plan also gets a big bravo from me... it can be tough.. but you seem highly motivated... good luck!

Shelly - welcome!!! ten pounds are great!!! and yes i'm calorie sounting too... 1200 a day ... i make sure i stick to them like glue... hehe...and i also do low carb as thats what retains all the water in my body...

Natalie: welcome and congratulations on starting the weight loss journey... making the pact with yourself is half the work it self... good luck

as for me i have had the busiest week.... i was hardly home for two days... all my friends are in town and everyone just wanted to be on the go. will be home tomorrow,,, finally,,, my exercise is also being compromised,,, but i made everyone do zumba with me today hehe!!! i also got my visa for europe yesterday!!! big yeah!!! so i'm leaving on the 7th of july for two weeks.... and i need to stay motivated through out the trip.... i'm taking my laptop along so thats i can always come back to 3fc and you ladies for support.... its such a big help... thank you all you chicas!!

hope everyone is well!
take care!!
Sameen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #71  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Welcome Shelli and Taliee!! You all sound like you are doing wonderful!!!

Sameen - It's good to here from you again!! Europe sounds wonderful!! Where exactly are you going? I hope you have a safe and fun trip!!! Sounds like you have been and are going to continue to have a busy summer!! Take pics of your vacation if you can, and let us know what adventures you get into!

As for me, I'm starting nutrisystem tomorrow (again) and am going shopping for maternity clothes in Grapevine. I have also started walking (VERY SLOWLY) on the treadmill again, 2.5 miles in the am and 2.5 in the pm, and let me tell you, it is rough for me lol! I'm only walking at like a 2.4mph because as my preggo tummy gets rounder and bigger, I tend to lose balance, but I think walking is walking, at least I hope it helps to burn some cals. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Best wishes & keep up the good work!!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #72  
Make it to the moon...

ShellydeFlores & taliee~ WELCOME!

Sameen~ Thank you for the congrats! Europe! That sounds like it will be amazing!

glenlorie~ Great job with the walking!

Long day at work! Looking forward to watching the rest of the True Blood season premiere! Almost all of my blisters are gone, just some scabs left, so I plan on trying to start exercise tomorrow.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #73  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

Hello my 280 LADIES...sorry i havent checked in awhile....
first welcome to all the new ladies...we can all do this...
i came in at 256......and vegas was amazing....had a superblast so many boys n kissing haha the upside of weightloss...lol...i did pig out a bit but i walllked a bunch and in heels n wedges...loved it....so hows everyone doing?
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #74  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

I want to Join!! I'm new, so if i get lost so to speak help me out ya'll
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #75  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

I'm 275, was 285 a few months ago. I know that I'm a beautiful woman, (even if I forget on my gloomy days) and that I can do this. I just need some support. ok, a lot of support. My weight started to climb after high school, and I do not want to spend the rest of my twenties covered up! I want heels, I want to go out, I want to enjoy my youth, into my thirties!! and be a fit 40, then a crazy active senior. I want so much for my life. My back story is a crazy one, so all the elements pertaining to that make this all harder.
You all sound like positive girls. I feel lucky for having found this site.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote