Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 335/277/140

Height: 5'4"

I weigh about 65 more pounds than my boyfriend. It's a bit depressing. He doesn't know exactly how much I weigh though and he won't until I get to around his weight, ha.
do the robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 260/170/170

Height: 5'7"

I have been with my husband for 10 years and have never weighed less than him. When we first started dating, I was about 150, and he was 140. He is a healthy 185 now, and I am 235. My first mini-goal is to weigh less than him for the first time in the 10 years I have known him.
LeaArr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #123  

S/C/G: HWK256/SW247/239/150

Height: 5'5"

I think I have always probably weighed more then my husband, even when we started dating. Also over the past 6 years we both have put on weight, but unlike me he still is good looking.... I am of course shorter, less muscle, etc. I would love to weigh less simply because in my mind I would feel more feminine and womanly. I kind of feel heavy and lumbering, I don't walk or stand with the same grace I used too. Ack that was actually kind of painful to write.
dancinginpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #124  
doing it right this time

S/C/G: 230/192/140

Height: 5'8"

My ex was 6'4" 200lbs. I was 5'8" 230 (eventually got down to 190)

My current BF is 6'0" 180lbs. I'm 5'8" 193.

With my ex, even at 190 he would always be very harsh about my weight. I always felt bad about myself because he couldn't pick me up. (tried giving me a piggy back ride once and dropped me!) it made me feel kinda unworthy, a bad blow to my self esteem.

My current guy tosses me around like a I'm a featherweight and makes me feel like a supermodel.

Both men saw me at the same weight/body type and they both looked at me and saw two very different things. I don't feel self conscious with my BF, even though I have 13lbs on him currently... Not a single one of those pounds "weigh me down" the way they did with my ex.

I have concluded that it has nothing to do with the # you obsess over and everything to do with finding a man that doesn't give a damn what that number is. I'd rather be 193lbs with my BF now, than 123 lbs with my ex.
blondebombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 191/182/135

Height: 5'5"

My long-term boyfriend is about 3 inches taller than me and probably about 85 pounds lighter. I am positive that I will never weigh less than him, which is fine because we are built differently.

He is infuriating because a) he doesn't eat much during the day, and says he is never hungry, and then looks at me like a crazy person as I find something to eat every 2-3 hours, and b) he PIGS OUT at night (Seriously, the amount of food wrappers and plates I'll find strewn throughout the kitchen when I wake up in the mornings sometimes is unbelievable), right before bed, and eats the most unhealthy food he can find in our kitchen or orders out.

He hasn't gained a pound since we started dating, I'm pretty sure. He has a super-high metabolism, but I also know that his habits are unhealthy and will cause health problems down the road, he just doesn't know it yet.

My weight has caused problems in our relationship in the past, sometimes because he tries to be supportive but is really bad at being discreet or tactful when he discusses my weight loss goals with me, and ends up hurting my feelings on accident. Overall though, my insecurities cause the biggest problems when it comes to my weight and our relationship.

But that won't be a problem when it's all gone!!
erikarae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #126  
getting back to healthy

S/C/G: 167/ticker/120

Height: 5'3"

I think I actually weigh slightly less than him now (I'm at 142.6, he is around 145, but his weight fluctuates too), but I used to weigh more than him before I started this weight loss journey. I was really mortified when I realized I outweighed him by over 20 lbs :S, considering he is about 7 1/2 inches taller. He eats like a beast too (and not good food when he's not around me) and yet struggles to gain weight. It's irritating and yet I sympathize, because I know he doesn't like being skinny.

When we first started dating four years ago, he outweighed me by about 20 pounds (I was around 135 and he was close to 160).
Cookiebear23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 322/ticker!/175

Height: 6'1"

My husband and I have been together for 12 years and I have always weighed more than him... until recently. I'm not sure what his present weight is, he's not either, but I'm now under 250 and he's certain he's not. Makes me want to go weigh him right now.
fullofhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #128  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Height: 5'6"

I've pretty much always weighed more than my boyfriends. The one I currently have is only two pounds lighter than me, but I'm trying to change that. If he and were at our skinny weights, he would be about ten pounds lighter than me.
triptriptrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikarae View Post

My weight has caused problems in our relationship in the past, sometimes because he tries to be supportive but is really bad at being discreet or tactful when he discusses my weight loss goals with me, and ends up hurting my feelings on accident. Overall though, my insecurities cause the biggest problems when it comes to my weight and our relationship.

But that won't be a problem when it's all gone!!
i am in the exact same boat, not now but when i was 35lb heavier had awful problems with my long term bf, and it was totally my insecurities, he would try to be supportive and i'd fly off the handle, because i have lost weight now and by default my insecurities have reached somewhat a normal sane human beings, we get on much better,

If he suggests a walk or a jog i'm jumping (well mostly) at he idea and sometimes i even suggest heading outside,
whereas before if he suggests a walk, my response was more like " why?? do you think i need to go for a walk" etc i was super duper irrational lol

weight loss rocks on so many levels ..
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

Not anymore! But even just a few months ago.. that wasn't the case.

A year ago when we went parasailing you could really tell how much heavier I was than him. First off, the largest life jacket they had on the boat barely fit me. Secondly, once in air, my part of the parasail weighed down while he was vertically in the air above me.

To this day, it's still humiliating to look at those photos.
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:27 PM   #131  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I've been with mine for 12 yrs. At 17, I weighed 15lbs less then him (He weighed about 150). Now at 29, I weigh nearly a 100 lbs more and since he can't gain weight for anything-how cruel and unfair is that?-he still weighs in the 140-150lbs range.

I hate it. But, I'm on my way....
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:59 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 179/173.6/140

Height: 5ft 5"

Yes...I take solace in the fact that my BMI is 24 and normal and his is 18 and below normal. However, I'm trying to fatten him up
bella83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #133  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

before, my dh is around 7-8 kg lighter than me.
Now he's going to the gym regularly so he's been gaining weight (muscles mostly) and he's starting to weight 1-2 kg more than me.
Finally, after like 10 years of knowing him. It's come to the day when i'm the one lighter.

Anyways, the most annoying thing is he always complain about his FAT stomach. Oh right! Please. He got like 6 abs visible to anyone, and like 2 last abs are on the way to show. And HE ALWAYS complain that he still got so many fat to lose. Oh yeah, when i'm always right there and with tons of fat on my stomach. Urgh. And it's not once or twice a day. It's like 10 times per day. >.>
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 274/259/135

Height: 5'4

Ugh, yes and I hate it! He's only 3 inches taller than me too, so i feel huge. It def impacts our sex life too because even though he's phsyically really strong, he's not very aggressive in bed and sometimes I just cant get turned on. Im hoping weight loss helps!
DCchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

i think i've maybe dated one guy in my entire life who was bigger than me.... lol. and now, living in Japan, it's pretty much impossible to be the smaller one because japanese guys are so skinny! lol. i've made my peace with it though, and my desire to be thin is only for myself, and not some silly boys... they must love me as i am or f*ck off!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote