Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #106  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Elvis- How much time are they giving you with the fertility doctor before having to move on? Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #107  
is stronger than this

S/C/G: 242/see ticker/142

Height: 5ft 6

Lunarbird - I'm sure that .5lbs will be history by Friday, you rock!

Elvislover - I am sending you good wishes and positive vibes all the time - hope you can feel them! We'll all have to work extra hard to keep up with your awesome weightloss so we can join you when you zoom into the two-teens! What amazing motivation!

I'm sure I always miss people in this thread, if I do then it's unintentional I promise! (but I know I feel a bit sad when I get forgotten!)

I did 30DS last night and it didn't kill me, I'm still on level 1 and had a very naughty 5 days break but for the first time I managed to do every single set of jumping jacks (and everything else but the jumping jacks is the most impressive!) and I feel so so proud of myself! Yay me!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #108  
Living Intuitively

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplekitten7 View Post
(but I know I feel a bit sad when I get forgotten!)
Right? It's one of the reasons I've decided to stay out of the 20's general chat thread. I tried to join the conversation and it just didn't work. :: shrugs :: So I'll just join their challenges and kick butt! I joined their bikini challenge and I'm in the top 20 now. Muwhaha. Lunarsongbrid is a force to be reckoned with!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #109  

Lunarsongbird, my understanding was 6 months but I am not sure about that. That seems like such a long time to me but maybe because I have been going through all of this for more than that already! I kept trying to not get my hopes up in case I didn't get good results this time. This was my 3rd test and if it was bad, it was too dangerous to wait any longer. I will confirm with the doctor next month.

Purplekitten, of course I can feel the good wishes and positive vibes, thank you!! I feel so loved and blessed, I can't even describe it. I believe in the power of prayer and also believe the power of a positive attitude. I vowed the day of my diagnosis that cancer will never win. But the baby part and conceiving said baby, I know I need Divine Intervention for that. I look for signs all the time that God is showing me how much he loves me. I got a personal one this week and it gave me chills when it happened. And I just look at the heavens and say "God, I knew that was you! Thank you!".
Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #110  
is stronger than this

lunarsongbird - you are indeed a force to be reckoned with! I haven't been brave enough to join any challenges yet, too much all at once and I might go bang! haha. I'm notorious for putting too much pressure of myself so this time, I'm taking things a bit slower! All the previous attempts obviously didn't work so it's time to try something different!

elvislover - you are very welcome, quite frankly I think you're amazing! All of you girls are, you keep me going everyday.

My own personal challenge is to be into the two teens by my birthday which is on the 26th of this month (although I'm hoping to be there much sooner if possible!) so wish me luck!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #111  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

Morning everyone! Hope you gals have a fabulous Wednesday!
I'm ready for this day to be over so I can go home and then get out of town and go shopping tomorrow ! No clue what my weight right now is either but I'm starting to not really care from day to day (finally).

Last edited by Tziri; 02-13-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #112  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

ELVISLOVER!!!!!! Woohooo on the wonderful, wonderful news!!!

I don't normally read this thread but decided to try to start catching up on it as I hope to be here soon, and saw your fantastic news right at the top of the page.

I am so very thrilled and happy for you and praying that the next big announcement you get to share will be your pregnancy.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #113  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

PreciousMissy~ Welcome to the thread and congrats on your 2lb loss! Making those small changes along the way make a big difference!

Ella~ You are truly such an inspiration to me! That is great about your NSV! You are getting super close to being in the twoteens, you can do it!! That is really cool that your husband is on the ride with you for C25K!

Leben~ TOM always makes me super hungry and craving chocolate and salt haha! And where are you going for dinner tomorrow night? My DH and I will be having our date Saturday night since he is currently work night shift. I am going to research the menu before we go to try to make sure I eat healthy and can still enjoy our date!

Lunar~ Yay for the whoosh fairy!!! Hope the career fair goes well for you today! My husband is working to so we are having a date night Saturday night, so tomorrow should be good for me plan wise too haha. Are you doing the Metabolic Research plan?

Elvislover~ I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that you will be able to have a healthy pregnancy and keep the cancer at bay! We will keep you motivated to keep exercising and kicking butt!

PurpleKitten~ I love 30DS and it's great, I am going to do it after I finish this round of P90X. 30DS is tough but feels so great when you complete the workout!

Tziri~ Ooohh shopping! That's always fun! Plus it's great that you are starting to not care about your weight day to day. I need to do the same!

I am definitely holding onto excess water, I can feel it in my fingers particularly. I know it will come back off, it's just frustrating but I cannot let it get to me. I am sticking strong to my nutrition and exercise, working out in the morning is making a difference for me. My goal is to exercise hard for 5 days, then rest for two days or rest for one and light exercise for one. This is very doable and I know it is something I can stick with!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 242/233/135

Height: 5'9"

*Just stalking this thread until I start posting myself. But first, can I say CONGRATULATIONS to Elvislover??? That is amazing and truly inspiring.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #115  
is stronger than this

Tziri - wooh shopping!

Pink Hurricane - I absolutely love 30DS, just completed my second day back at it and feel fab still! I managed to complete all the jumping jacks again - gosh it's almost like I'm getting the hang of this?! I have no idea what P90X is but it sounds fun

hk38 - Welcome! Jump on in and start posting! We're all lovely here (even if I do say so myself!
Old 02-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #116  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon all! I'm not very good at personally responding to everyone in my posts, but please know that I enjoy reading every one! Thanks all for the warm welcomes!

I weighed myself again and the -2 stuck over night, and that was even after a high sodium dinner! I feel like I am well on my way.

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:41 AM   #117  
is stronger than this

Morning ladies, hope everyone is having a better day that me!

Valentines day is off to a rubbish start for me, argued with my fella last night, argued with him this morning, feeling like poo and just want to dive into a giant bar of chocolate!

The one and only thing stopping me right now is that I seem to be improving my fitness and the weight is staying off, some of my clothes are even feeling a little loose. So I'm not gonna let a stupid boy ruin this for me, I deserve it.

I hope my day improves though
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #118  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello everyone and welcome to the newbies.

Thank you for the kind comments on my photos. I can't believe I am still stuck right here on the scale. I have been cutting back to eating mostly just veggies and working out like crazy but it is still not moving. BUT I was talking to my chiro yesterday and she made me see that this is the wrong approach, as the things I have been cutting out are where I am getting a lot of my protein, even though I still eat eggs, a few nuts, tuna, etc. So I went to my favorite Thai restaurant and got sweet and sour chicken with extra chicken, and Tom Kha soup, yum. I ate just a reasonable size portion of it. My surgeon did say there would come a time when I would just stop losing and that would mean time for the surgery... and I honestly am pretty skinny except for my massive front... so maybe this is it!! I am just going to plug along doing what I am doing until I see him in March.

Sorry I have not been around much and am not able to do personals right now. Working a lot of overtime. Wishing everyone the best!!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #119  
Living Intuitively

purplekitten- Boo! I hate when days I want to be special are not so special. -_- Why don't you have a nice cup of tea and take a bath today? I give you a rose bush. They last longer then cut flowers:

Misti- Glad to hear that you are getting protein back in! Wouldn't want to miss out on all those lovely amino acids! When you had dinner- did it feel like your body was craving something it was missing?

My DH has really outdone himself for our first valentine's day as a married couple. He got me a stunning orchid, card, and newman's owns organic peanut butter cups! And then I went out to go get some detox tea out of my car and there was a plush cheesy valentine's day tiger with a rose in it's mouth and a heart shaped poem by Emily Dickinson taped on the steering wheel! SQUEEE!

Also- I have something totally exciting (for me) and TMI to share, so I'll bury it here in this supportive thread. My body told me it was ovulating today!!! HOORRAAY! It's only done this like...4 times before. VERY exciting! Looks like my body likes being healthy!!

I'm excited for my weigh-in tomorrow. I was up a fraction of a pound this morning, but had a pretty salty dinner. I also took some aleve last night because my body was sore from the career fair. Apparently aleve can cause some water retention, as well. So I'm going to try really hard to flush it out. Pink Hurricane, I am indeed going to the Metabolic Research Center. Do you know much about it? I love the accountability more then anything!

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 02-14-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #120  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Red face

I weigh 230.8 today. I'm sick of going in and out of the 230's. Time to get back on plan and get some weight loss in before summer. Good Luck, Everyone!
Closed Thread