Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #496  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Daimere, your post about being 14lb away from your lowest really moved my heart...and slapped my motivation in the back of the head to keep it focused .

Congratulations on all the losses!!!

226 today :shrugs: oh well, lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/212

Height: 5'6

PreciousMissy, that scale knows nothing.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #498  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Daimere, your post about being 14lb away from your lowest really moved my heart...and slapped my motivation in the back of the head to keep it focused
The funny thing is on January 1st, my goal was my lowest weight. But since I lost weight so fast that first month, I realize I should shoot higher...I could shoot to 200 lbs. And I can do this.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #499  
Started IP 10/21/15

foreverfaye, my scale is a whack job .

Diamere, you're going to rocket to 200! I can feel your drive through the screen!

224 today *rolls eyes*...my scale has been like a roller coaster, but as long as the trend is down I have no problems strapping myself in for the ride!

I hope everyone has a spectacular day!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #500  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Aargh. (For yesterday)
Got DS#1 off to school at 7AM, then an 8AM dr appt with DS#2. Had a crazy/busy workday putting out fires and meeting deadlines all day. Sooo frustrating because I was sitting on my butt all day. Wishing i were working on a road crew. Didn't get done until midnight. So no exercise (cept for squats). Kept it under 1000cals until I got home. ..and. ..you guessed it....the liq donuts. So tired i couldn't get to sleep until after 1AM. Up again at 7.

Up 0.5#. Ugh

Better work day today. Maybe the ##s will be lower tomorrow after some SLEEP!!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 305.5/226.8/170

Height: 5'5"

Down 1.2 lbs today which brings me to a 2.6 lb loss this week so far...and I almost always drop on Saturdays so hopefully there will be a little more in there, but even with this I'm still thrilled. Only NINE lbs away from my lowest weight since I was 18 (11 years!). Totally freakin stoked!

On a side note, I have an aunt that is very tiny and she and I have had the most confrontations about my weight than anyone else in my family. The only other time I lost a large amount of weight (50 lbs) and got to a point to where I really was happy with myself, I remember her saying "You've done great but if you can lose another 30 lbs it would be even more wonderful"...which isnt horrible but it's still like...when is it good enough?? Needless to say I gained that 50 back and then another 40 soon after...so I guess I showed her!

Anyways, I decided to tell her about my recent victories and her reply was something to the effect of "I'm really glad you're doing this because I've been really concerned about the effects your weight has been having on your skeletal system". Which is just a weird thing to say. Usually people say heart or overall health...but this was more like "I was worried the fat was crushing your very bones". And I know I'm being dramatic, but sheesh.

So all that to say, she is coming to visit in a few weeks and hasnt seen me since I started losing. I felt added pressure to drop as much as I could so I could make sure I was as low as absolutely possible, but you know...no. I'm going to lose what I lose and if that isn't good enough for her then whatever. It has no bearing on me, right? Right!

I hope everyone has a magnificent friday! Keep on rockin it!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #502  
Started IP 10/21/15

Seemyfeet, what are liquid donuts? I've seen you mention them a couple times, but have never heard of them.

LebenAlles, good for you! Don't let her pressure you in your weight loss. She can lecture you on your body all she wants, but you know your body better than anyone!

225 today. I know why...I was craving salt last night, so I had really salty food, and it was delicious!

I have no doubt that I'll be up again tomorrow. We're going out with my BF's parents for his mom's birthday. So more high sodium food tonight...but I know it's going to be yummy!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #503  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Smile

I weighed in at 224 today. Only 5 more LBS to go to get into the two teens. It's finally starting to warm up outside. So ready for warmer weather.

Old 04-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #504  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Down 2# today. Got my 0.5# back from yesterday and then some. I thought I would be dropping## faster. Need to find time to exercise. More. 1800cals yesterday. Need to keep it lower (but I do tend to overestimate. )

Go VickieLou!

PreciousMissy: A liq donut is wine or other alcohol. (Tho, when i checked that on the internet, I saw that Dunkin Donuts makes a different product by that name. Gross!)

LebenAlles: Your aunt sounds so funny--naiively judgemental and prudish. A school marm who constantly corrects your grammar and posture. Laugh it off! She wants the best for you. (or at least wants her class to look good. ) I have a relative who REALLYgets to me for different reasons, and I begged my family to help deal with him during the last get-together. We still laugh hysterically at the bizarre things he said and we make up silly responses we could have made. That sounds mean , but it's a MUCH better approach than me feeling hurt and stewing because of the mean things he said and did. Besides....doesn't matter what she thinks. Aren't WE more important???

HEY! We're over 500 posts! Please don't leave me behind! I want my next thread to be the 210s!
Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #505  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

Pretty stoked to be able to join this thread- looks like its crazy active and lots of great "losers" in here that are inspiring me already! I went from 268 to 180 in 2010 (not to mention I was always posting on here, weighing in daily, and actively involved with threads) ...and then gained it all back over the course of 2011 and 2012. I have been really down about being this high again, and just upset that I let myself go. However, joining these threads again, getting back to my old (good) habits,

LebenAlles, your attitude towards your aunt's visit is amazing!! You are rocking it, and your excitement towards the 220's is really rubbing off on me!

SeeMyFeet- what are liquid donuts?

Daimere- you are rocking it- good luck, those 14 pounds will fly off! I am excited to watch you get to your lowest weight ever!
Old 04-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #506  
Started IP 10/21/15

Started a new thread here.
Closed Thread