Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #16  

Sarahfairhope!!! Awesome weightloss this week, congratulations!!! Please make room for all of us in the 2-teens, we are all following you soon! So happy for you!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #17  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Sarah - first...CONGRATS on moving to the new decade! Keep a spot warm for me, I'll be visiting you there soon!! I graduated from Bartlett in 92...I feel so old The position is actually in Fairbanks with the school district. So, plus side, same schedule as the older kiddos, which means no summer daycare expenses. Con, same schedule as the older kiddos. 3 months with all 3 kids day in and day out....with NO BEACH!!! We'll see what happens. A new position was just posted in Galveston (Which is where we REALLY want to go), I applied. Hopefully it pans out.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #18  

Goodluck Angiehas2, crossing my fingers and everything else for you!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #19  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Height: 5'2"

Way to go, Sarah! Enjoy the two-teens!!!

I hope two things: One is that I join you soon, and two, that you're not there long!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #20  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahFairhope View Post
Official weigh in 217.9/-3.1 week.

I'm out of here, friends! I warming up some seats next door and I expect some company VERY shortly!!
Wow, just passed into the 2-teens and you're already a third of the way through them! Congrats, and I hope you clear through them ASAP into Onederland.

238.8 on the scale this morning means I am safely on to the next decade. Hope this one breezes by as quickly as the 240s did.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #21  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!

I'm still hovering around 229, but I'll take it! I was at 233 last Friday morning, so progress is progress. I've been on plan for a week straight. Gym time has decreased, however, because I pushed myself too hard on Wednesday and haven't been able to work out since. I hope my legs are better tomorrow, or at the very least, by Sunday. I've found that I get a little grumpy when I miss the gym!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #22  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Congrats Sarah!!! We cannot wait to join you!

This is going to be a super busy weekend, so I compensated for it by doing two of my workouts tonight just in case I am unable to get in tomorrow's workout. So I ended up doing Legs & Back, Ab Ripper, and Kenpo. I am BEAT. Haha so I am really hoping to see a good number on the scale tomorrow morning!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #23  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Ahhh...TOM... but still weighing in at just over 237 (ticker changes Mondays) - I feel really great about that! And it means I have only 9 lbs to lose in about 10.5 weeks to meet my bet with my brother. I haven't been checking in with him, so no idea if he's abandoned weight loss.

BUT - I feel horrible and I have a cold and I can't sleep. I'm doing intuitive eating and it feels harder to know if I'm really hungry or not. I feel hungry now, but I'm just not sure if it's real hunger. Ackk!!! I'm trying not to beat myself up about that. If my hunger sensors don't work well now when I'm sick...so what. It's not an excuse to stuff my face, but it is a perfectly valid excuse for getting things a little bit wrong.

And I hate that I feel too crap to exercise. But better to rest and get back at it soon than over-stress myself. Anyway, I may have a rugby training session tomorrow morning - and I'll go to that whether I'm sick or not.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #24  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Time for me to say goodbye - 217.7 this morning!

See you all in the two teens!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #25  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Whoa!!! This got bumped back to the 2nd page, this group isn't much for weekend chit chat!

Hope everyone enjoyed the game, we didn't watch. We're more college football fans. I did youtube all the commercials afterward though, I love those!!

It was gorgeous here, so we were outside most of the weekend. Spent some time talking about our goals and debt to be paid down etc. All those fun adult talks :P Sometimes, I hate being a grown up!

I'm still aiming for a job in the Houston/Galveston area...frankly, I love Alaska, but I'm not so sure I want to haul my whole family there to relocate. I will if that's the only job offered, but let's hope/pray/dance naked in the moonlight, that something else pops up.

I'm aiming for a walk today, at least a mile, I also may aim for a 1/4 mile jog at a very slow pace. My knee has to be wrapped for that, almost to the point of immobility, but I also know the extra movement will jump start some loss this week.

Car's going into the shop, it's having issues. The dealerships mechanic and I spoke on the phone, I told him everything thats been going on, he's kind of wondering why my car is on the road. I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I had to replace a windshield in October, and when the guy came to my house to do the work, he refused to do it in the driveway after he got the windshield out, the entire frame the glass sets in was absolute rust, he had to rebuild the entire structure. We'd noticed some condensation during rain on the inside of the windshield and apparently, it's been leaking down the windshield into the dash where the computer and electronics are. Now, the seat will occassionally rearrange itself while I'm driving, the interior lights flicker if I use the turn signal, the radio station changes when we use the turn signal, and if I flip on my brights the dash goes dark. Somethings not right in there :S I'm hoping he'll say he can't find the problem OR that it will cost to much to fix, cus I hate this car, I never wanted this car and I want into something else.

Have a great Monday ladies!!! We've lost some people to the 2teens thread, we need to go harrass them, so let's stay on plan!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #26  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggh hhhhhhh!!!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #27  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Morning, ladies!

I weigh-in this morning for a shot at two free weeks on program. For just walking in the door- I get one week. Pretty nifty. I'm totally do not know what to expect, because my new scale hasn't arrived yet.

I went to a Superbowl party yesterday. Thank goodness I brought quite a bit of food, otherwise there would have just been chips and dip! I made a beautiful veggie tray, organic wings from whole foods (I made a honey siracha dipping sauce and a blue cheese sauce to go with), a homemade spinach-artichoke dip, and chicken sausage bites with different mustards.

I feel confident that I made pretty good choices and I only had about 6 ounces of a fancy saison beer that I brought. The other girls had these super sweet margaritas and it was fascinating seeing the response on their bodies. Within an hour- all of them were completely and totally exhausted, like- literally ready for bed at 7 PM.

It reminded me that I don't miss sugar in my life.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

Well, I've basically been missing in action for a week. I stayed away from my weight loss sites (here, MFP and WW) and went on a week long I'm'a eat whatever the **** I want, whenever the **** I want it trip while I was travelling for business. I was out of town from the 28th until yesterday mid-afternoon.

I didn't even try to eat well. I had lots of cheesy, fried, bready stuff that I've basically been avoiding for the last year. I. Just. Wanted. A. Break.

Well, I stepped on the scale this morning and I've gained 6 pounds. Ugh. I suspect that the gain is actually more than that because I got really drunk last night so I'm dehydrated.

Ugh.

I'm back on plan today.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #29  
Believing

S/C/G: 271/265/150

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone!

New to this site and this thread. I am on my second week of my program, I've lost a total of 10 pounds as of this morning. That puts me at 232.

I have been reading all your posts and find it very reinforcing to do the right thing this week. Who knows, maybe there is a 229 in my very near future.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #30  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Bah. I was up a half a pound this morning at the center. At least I get one week free for just going in. ::shrugs::

Welcome, Natalie!! Woohoo! 10 pounds!! WONDERFUL! New decades are always so much fun. What program are you following?

Garnet- Really push the water today and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow!

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 02-04-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Closed Thread