Old 07-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #181  
Starting stronger.

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

PP: Yay for rain! Send some our way, m'kay?

Angie: Sounds like a great trip! Chicago is such a great walking town (at least, downtown) that you should be able to get plenty of excercise in. Have a great time!

JudyLynn: I hear you on not liking to cook once you get home! I've been trying to cook a bunch of stuff on Sunday so that I just have to heat it up once we get home. Leftovers are the best, and Tony Roma's sounds great.

I'm down a bit more this morning. Based on the number of times I've been in the bathroom over the past 24 hours I can tell you without a doubt that it is water weight. Even so, I'll take it! Busy day at work planned again for the day, then lots of work around the house over the weekend.

It's my oldest DD's birthday on Monday (turning 4 years old) and she's requested to go to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate. Their salad bar is just plain awful (think limp lettuce) so I'm thinking I'll pack a little snack for myself in my purse (nuts, maybe) so that I'm not tempted to eat more than one or two slices of pizza.

Last edited by Cita; 07-13-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Cita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #182  
Argh.

S/C/G: 308/273/175

Height: 5'9"

Hello, all! Happy Friday! It has poured rain here for most of this week. I tried running in the rain with a friend last night, but it didn't work out so well.

Scale was at 250.2 this morning. Almost to a new decade.

My mom is flying in tonight! She'll be here for a week. I know she'll be supportive of my workouts and eating choices, but I still need to be very careful. #1 son has his birthday next week, too.
calluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #183  

thanx
brwloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #184  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I finally made it back into the 220s thank u jesus! Now I have to stick with it so that scale continues to go down Have a great weekend everyone
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #185  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Only 2½ more pounds to go and I'll have officially lost all the weight I gained back last fall and winter (which was nearly 25 pounds)! I'm hoping I can do it by the end of the month.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #186  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

to ELLA & MATILDA ~ you both are doing fabulously, darlings -- I'm so happy for you and you know it ...

Lotsa good stuff going down in this thread. We had a big last night too, so no watering for me today. My pain is all gone in my back; I know that some special friends prayed really hard for me and I know that helped too. Thanx ...

My eating went much better this week; stayed on plan and under my daily cals -- so happy for that ... phew! Been a busy week, but we are taking it easy this weekend; couldn't have timed that better with these higher temps. Didn't quite reach 90 F but was still bearable indoors anyways.

Have a FANTASTICALLY OP FRIDAY EVERYONE ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-13-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #187  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

FIL had to go to the hospital today for breathing problems. They are doing so many tests he'll be there until Monday or Tuesday. No one wants to spend a week at the hospital. Since he has had a stroke if he's there MIL has to be there also, so she'll have to miss work. but at least he's doing better.

I was a bad Penguin and didn't do my cardio but we had to walk the length of the hospital twice each way to get to FIL's room. Then we got lost, ended up the on the wrong floor and took the stairs so I got some walking in, anyway.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #188  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Penguin-sorry to hear about your FIL; sending prayers up for him & your family.

Elladorine & Matilda-keep up the good work!!

Well, I did not do so well yesterday. I did drink all of my water , but DH ordered pizza () for dinner and I have not yet mastered that demon. Then I felt slightly sick and didn't exercise.

But for the first time, I forced myself to log the overeating instead of just ignoring it , and realized that yes I went over on calories by 600, but if I had cut down on the number of pieces I had eaten and added a salad, I would have been within my calorie range for the day . I learned from this that I can enjoy pizza, but must make some wise choices with it. So now I am filing this knowledge to use when I am faced with the pizza demon again.
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #189  

I did 40min upper body weights. I have 30 min of cardio planned for later because I just got too hot.

Slugger, I've started making pizza at home once a week from one of those roll out wheat crusts. Its healthier, I can control the ingredients and in my Humble opinion its much better. I switch out the ingredients from Italian, Mexican { black beans, corn, taco seasoning} or just add leftover chicken and BBQ sauce. But good job on your realization!
Old 07-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #190  

I did 33 min of interval cardio. I really prefer steady state but this was kinda fun.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #191  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile hope everyone is having a good weekend

My weekend is going great. I had an amazing 2 hour workout (50 mins on the and 1 hr 10 mins of water aerobics )

Diet is going really well too. (WW)

I'm just frustrated because I haven't lost a pound since tuesday! But I made the decision to start weighing only twice a week (sun/thurs) starting tomorrow

My sis and I share a house and she is dieting too. But she's kind of fallen off the wagon and doing a lot of snacking. I don't judge but I need to remind myself I can't afford to eat the things I see her having that looks so yummy. She made some smores in the microwave and I had to walk away. Chocolate is my weakness!

Going to go make dinner now. Having cheese ravioli with diced tomatoes and zuchinni and a salad. yumm

Everyone keep enjoying your weekend and keep up all the good work! hugs!
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I wish I could make myself leave the scale alone. It is sort of an obsession...

I have been sticking to my 1000 - 1300 calorie plan and doing circuits of my drive way. I am really, really out of shape.

Take heed, you cute, young things...if you don't keep up the exercise, you won't be able to do it at all when you get older.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #193  

Height: 5'7"

struggling!! Had company and days off from work. I dont do well without my routine!! Too much freedom and too many choices when I am not at home. Back at it hard today!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #194  

FIL seems to be much better. A lot of his tests came back borderline, but he seems to be retaining fluids since they added another diuretic but its summer so everyone is pushing fluids so no one gets dehydrated. We'll have to wait for the rest of the tests.

Speaking of retaining fluids I'm down 1.6lbs overnight!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 07-15-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #195  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Stayed on plan yesterday, exercised, & drank all my water and was down only 0.2 pounds this morning. It is what it is. I just have to keep on keeping on. Have a great Sunday everyone!!
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote