Old 07-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #211  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I did 45min of interval cardio plus the weeks laundry.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #212  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PATCH ~ sending up some ^prayers^ for your FIL and family; it must be a scary time. Life sure does like to throw us some curves, doesn't it? But the thing to remember is that they are learning curves. A/C's can be fixed; sewer pipes can be repaired, but lives are so precious, aren't they?

To all of you Ladies ~ that have been struggling; I'm so proud of you for continuing the battle. Yes, this is a marathon, not a sprint -- and the ones who finish the race ... are the Winners!

We had overnight; and lovely temps and today. Eating went OK; was hungry but stuck to my plan -- phew (my afternoons really give me a hard time). Have a wonderful OP Wednesday, ladies ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-17-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #213  

Height: 5'7"

Temp is suppost to hit 100 here today with a heat index of 110. YIKES!! Guess I will go out now and pick the garden and then be in for the day. I miss being outside. I try and let the kids play out for a bit in the morning before it gets too hot.
Had a good day of eating yesterday even though I only had a milkshake for dinner. I had a sore throat and it felt good. Calories worked out fine for the day in fact a bit on the low side.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #214  

My parents are taking me to lunch today. Some sort of weights for later.

I haven't been doing very well this week, my eating hasn't been consistent and I've gained a few lbs back.

Dgramie, this is why I stop checking the weather in the summer. I just don't want to know the exact numbers, I just feel hotter.

Rosebud, thanks for your prayers.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #215  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Good morning everyone

The scale is still stuck and I so wish I had taken measurements when I started so I could point to some progress during times like this. Today I'm reminding myself that the dress I'm wearing was a little snug last time I put it on and fits perfectly today.

Today is supposed to be the last of the really hot weather before we return to mid 80s for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to some cooler weather and being outside again. I have a date with a beach Friday and a kayak on Saturday

I hope everyone has a great, OP day.
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #216  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Having a great week so far today i wi at 225. Hoping to get back into the two teens soon I hope everyone is doing great!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #217  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

I don't get it I have been obsessed with staying on plan and after awesome numbers I am up 1.5 lbs. I am going to stay on plan and see what happens. I have never done calorie counting before. I have done everything else but it always seemed so hard but with MyFitnessPal app it has been easy to count but staying on plan until these last two weeks has been so hard. I just committed to stay in 1200 calories and see what happens. I wonder if it will plateau and get stuck and I hope it has not happened so soon.

I would love to see a 16 again. That is what I am relosing for. I was at 203 a year and a half ago and I am at 224.5 as of this morning but yesterday it was 223. a little discouraging but I will keep trying.

Have a great day. Funky
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 320/269/165

Height: 5'2"

Hey Funky.. just keep on going. I plateaued for a month.. and I was pissed off about it. Your body may be adjusting.. if you are exercising.. you could be gaining muscles.. who the **** knows.. Just keep going. I remember being a 12.. that is my end goal. But I would love to see a 18 or 16 again too.
thelootlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #219  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

I've lost about 24 pounds since March . . . only a quarter of a pound to go and I'll have lost all the weight I gained back last winter! Anything under that I haven't touched in 12 years. And according to my memory (hopefully not too skewed, lol), the next 20 pounds is going to make a huge difference with the size and shape of my stomach (my problem area, which seems to be the slowest part to go).

I'm excited.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 140/135.8/120

Height: 5'6"

Gained twenty pounds in the last year and I feel lousy... I try not to look in the mirror cuz I get so upset at myself. Kinda hard to stay away from the dang mirrors. Anyhow. I try every day and some days are harder than others. I guess I have to fight my way back to eating great and exercising daily. Funny how I can't find the energy that I just had only a year ago. Frustrating. Good luck to every one and never give up!
Salgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #221  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Well, praise God, my sleep seems to be getting better, I'm writing down (or rather, logging with Fitday) everything I eat, and I'm trying to drink lots of water each day (around 1.5 litres at the moment, my goal is 2l each day). Yesterday I collected my bike from the shop - it needed some serious TLC - and then ran some errands which added up to about 4 miles together.

Anyhow it's just hit me that since February I've lost nearly 7kg (round about 14lbs). Which is, I think, pretty darn good!

I don't see any difference in my appearance yet, but I'm a numbers gal anyway. Buuuut what this is kind of about is my lack of self-confidence, and how I need to recognise my achievements and congratulate myself on them. If that sounds horribly like faffy psych-language to you, well, you're not alone. But it's what I have to do, so...

GO SALSA YEAHHHH

Ahem. Back to your scheduled Thursday afternoon

Rosebud - thanks for the encouragement

Elladorine - good on you! I remember you from before (with a different name, though?) and it's so inspiring to see you keep going!
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #222  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Good morning everyone

Matilda, Congrats on the loss!

Funky, I'm so with you right now. I'm stuck and frustrated but so far haven't resorted to "screw it, let's eat fries". I had set a goal of 50 pounds by late August and now doubt I'll see 40 in that timeframe but have to remind myself that 40ish is nothing to sneeze at...

Lootlady, I dream of 12 again too! Or maybe even a 10 My D17 is an 8/10 so that seems very unrealistic for me, but who knows?

Elladorine, CONGRATULATIONS! It's nice to feel the difference, huh? Push on, you'e doing great.

Salgal, take baby steps. Pick one thing and get it down pat then add the next. You can do this!

Salsa, It's great to see you dancing I'm thrilled you're sleeping better - that makes EVERYTHING easier in my world!

Nothing new here. I was hoping for the magical whoosh when the scale finally budged, but alas the budge was all I got. 1/2 pound more and I graduate from obese to overweight so that's something short term to look forward to. In the meantime I just have to keep plugging...
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #223  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Talking

mahtha & funky - even if it is a small amount, you're still losing! Keep up the good work.

salgal - you can do this. Devise a plan and stick to it! We are hear for you.

elladorine & salsa - fantastic job!!

Official weigh in day for me: down 0.8 for the week! I have had 2 on-plan days in a row trying for 4 - halfway there!!

It has just hit me that I have been on this journey for 52 weeks now (364 days). Wow. Time has flown. During this past year I have lost 77 pounds!!
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #224  
Argh.

S/C/G: 308/273/175

Height: 5'9"

Hello, all! I've been MIA a bit this week - my mom is here to visit and we've been pretty active. There's been a lot of eating out, although I have been pretty careful with that and to get my workout in every day. I don't think I've dropped any pounds this week, but I don't think there'll be a gain either - all good!

The other day, my mom did the dishes and my son mowed the grass so there'd be time for me to get my bike ride in before the evening festivities. And our cold, rainy weather finally broke. It's been in the 70s and sunny for three days straight.
calluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #225  

I had lunch with a friend, then did 50min of cardio/abs. I Need to shower before Hubby gets home, off to Knit Night tonight!