Old 10-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #196  
Alicia :)

Height: 5'2"

Angie: I'm sure it's water weight and you will flush that out quickly. Sometimes we can stay w/i our boundaries but the type of food itself will just do a number on our bodies.

Janel: Congrats on the 7 pounds!!

Diana: You are getting so close to the 180's!! Congrats..I'm still fighting to get in there. I hope when I get home and weigh myself on Oct 15th, that I will be WELL into them!

Ona: Just keep trucking!! You are always such a motivator and source of strength for us here, so just keep at it and stay focused. Results will happen!

Star: congrats on a new low!!

Kukkie: Awesome results!! I bet you are just beaming with pride at all the consistent changes and success you are having with your life!

eclipse: I bet it feels nice being at your lowest!

Cinci: Ellipticals are tough; I hear ya on the sweating. After a good run, I look like I got stuck in a thunderstorm--it's so great to feel the sweat and be able to feel accomplished in my workout!

Coondocks: Congrats on 177!! I cannot wait to be (back) in the 180's myself!

Vixsin: Love your positivity!

As for me, I was 191.4 when I left my house on Sunday morning. It's going to be tough but I won't get to weigh in again until October 15th! I'm on a 2 week trip for work and missing my scale! I thought 3 days w/ no weigh in was tought--sheesh!!

Last edited by akelly728; 10-05-2010 at 08:23 PM.
akelly728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #197  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

love2b150 - Aww thank you! And congrats on your 1.4lbs down thats awesome!
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #198  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Ona Think about your Sumo guy. Stay focused and stay the course.

Kristi .6 two days in a row. That's great!

Shylah Great job on the .9! I hope it keeps that downward movement. How did the Raspberry experiment go?

Star Hi

Kukkie Great job on the 1.6 pounds! I've always had a bad TTOM. Losing weight has made it even crazier. According to the Gyno, estrogen is stored in fat. As you lose weight estrogen is released in the the body. It causes a hormonal imbalance and can cause problems with TTOM. Estrogen is balanced with progesterone. I am using a progesterone cream, but I'm probably not using enough. TTOM used to be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, and very heavy. The whole thing has improved since using the progesterone.

Eclipse Ha Ha! Great job. It worked!

Kris I hope you feel better soon.

Cincimini I sweat a lot!

Coondocks Great job! I can't imagine getting into the 180's.

Vixsin TTOM can be very interesting.

Angie Did you do your treadmill workout?

Essa Great job on the 1.8 pounds!

Cutie Welcome Back!

Stacygee Great job on getting to the 220's!

Janel I hope TTOM isn't too bad for you this month. I have enough problems, I couldn't imagine having endo. too.

Love Great job on the 1.4 pounds and the job! What will you be doing? What is WaWa?

Akelly I hope when you get home you are solidly in the 180's. That would be great for you!

Jennie Hi
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #199  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Diana -- You are rocking TTOM! I'm so happy for you and the success you've had for the past week or so. You deserve it all and I hope it feels great. Yup, got my treadmill in today

Ona -- You are incredible, you do not go up and down, you go down or you hold strong where you are. You go !!

Kristi -- Great job on the .6!

Shyla -- Down .9 is awesome. Way to go at breakfast, it probably wasn't easy, but what a great NSV and a great way to show yourself just how strong you can be when you set your mind to it.

Hi Star!

Kukkie -- Congrats on your big loss! Don't worry, your other gain was just a big fluke, you probably had some freaky sodium that you didn't even notice. Speaking of which, that could have been it for me today, but I don't know...I ate stuff I've eaten before without having a gain...who knows. Hey I work near the airport and close to a goodlife too...Etobicoke!

Jeri -- Congrats on getting back to your low!

Kris -- Hope you feel better soon. You are amazing too, I can't believe you did your workout when you felt like poop, great job!

Cinci -- You're doing the right things, it will pay off soon on the scale.

Coondocks -- Woohoo for your 177.2! Take that TOM! I just did an incline walk actually, slow pace but good incline. I really didn't feel like doing it, but I made myself feel guilty about watching the biggest loser and being too lazy to get on the darn treadmill.

Vixsin -- You are kicking butt and taking names too with TOM, way to go!

Essa -- Congrats on your 1.8!!! Whoosh! TGFS (Thank God for Spanx)

Cutie -- Welcome back to 3FC

Stacygee - Congratulations on getting to a new decade!!

Janel -- Yes, I try to weigh myself at the same time each day, first thing in the morning, after I pee. I find if I work out during TOM the cramps and bloating are so much milder.

Hi Jennie!

Rennie -- I tried the cauliflower mashed and while it didn't fool me, I liked it, and it DID fool my 5 year old Thank you, I hope it is water. I'm eating out again tomorrow night and then again on Friday, so I'm going to try to make the best decisions I can and not sweat the sodium. I'll try to up my water and do more cardio. I scheduled a birthday session with the trainer...I'm really rationing my last few sessions, but I think I'll need one by then. Congrats on your loss and on your new job!

Akelly -- No scale for weeks? My resolve would wear thin and I'd be at Walmart 'testing out' some scales. (Good advice -- buy the one with the lowest number )
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #200  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Spent an hour at the gym tonight with my son, the MMA fighter, putting me through a workout. He said he took it easy on me because I'm his mom . . . ha ha. I hope I can get out of bed tomorrow and hope I'll be able to move my arms. According to my GWF I burned about 400 calories in that hour - 20 minutes on the treadmill, 6 minutes on the rowing machine, 5-6 minutes on the elliptical and the rest of it was working with weights. After my workout I had a good protein shake and a nice soak in the tub (which by the way is so much easier to do at 215 lbs and not 280 lbs). I expect my weight to be up tomorrow because my muscles are gonna be thirsty. We'll see. Gonna drink my Theraflu and head to bed soon. Plan to skip the gym in the morning because we have our annual fire drill tomorrow at work and I'll have to walk down 26 flights of stairs (unless I leave the building early).
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #201  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Diana3271 & Angie - HI!
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #202  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Akelly good to see you

Jennie thank you I'm trying my best to get back to my 165, hoping by Friday

Diana WaWa is a convenience store/gas station. I was told that I would be doing a little of everything, so cashiering, food prep, stocking etc. My Mom wasn't too thrilled because she thinks I should be home all of the time. I won't be gone every night and our children will be long asleep when I leave with the exception of our mouthy oldest

Thanks Angie Let me know if upping the water with the sodium (eating out) helps. Enjoy your eating out, I don't get to that too often. And your time with your trainer.

Kris great job on your workout with your son. Hope you feel better soon and the theraflu helps Honestly that walk down 26 flights of stairs sounds like a great challenge. You're doing great.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #203  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Scales playing games with me ! Was up 0.4 again yesterday now down 0,9 to 228.6 ! Silly scale ! Glad so many of youhave had such good losses! Keep going
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:34 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Thanks for the encouragement guys . I'm telling myself that even if the pounds are tumbling off just yet, it's still better to go to the gym and eat right than not to do it.
Good to hear I'm not the only one sweating like a pig - but it definitely does feel good!

Weigh-in today: Still 269.2
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #205  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

178 this morning, ohhh TOM you sneaky bugger . . . . . Im surprised actually. Ate late and salty last night, didnt make it to the gym at all so 178 is not all that bad.

Today, much as I despise the thought . . . . I will be heading to the gym on my lunch hour. But, for now I hear a little man calling me so it's time for breakfast

BBL
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #206  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, All!

Tonight is my appointment to get my hair cut and colored. We also go to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I will be eating a lighter lunch to compensate for my dinner. I also had a lower calorie day this week as a back up measure. Hopefully the sodium won't stick around too long.

Calories for yesterday: 1405 + Morning Joe

Weigh In: 190.0 (TTOM is still going, but it is showing signs that it is giving up the fight. Last night I started back on the Progesterone.)

Down: .8
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Good morning ladies! Long day yesterday 8am-7:30pm, and I was in bed by 9:15 and asleep by 9:30! No internet at work for me And yesterday I talked the ENTIRE time - I was teaching and man, it was a long one!

Kukkie - Happy to hear about your salad choice And I don't think your scale will jump up this time, a little 3FC magic Congrats on your 19 days of being smoke free!

Coondocks - people tell me that last year was a mild winter! We don't want TOO mild or it'll end up like Vancouver where the streets are a mess, -10 is perfect! Congrats on 177 (Just noticed you posted this morning, with TOM starting and a salty dinner? 178 isn't too bad!)I am a pre-planner myself, the bf leaves for Whistler in 1 week today and I am going to pull out the suitcase later today! I leave for Saskatoon on the 16th, and I've already started shopping - I have to buy dressy clothes. AND I'm starting to worry since it's "last minute"

Rennie - I am not ready for summer to be over with - I never am, so 37 sounds very very cold right now! Oh no! It doesn't look like you lost everything? Hopefully not! I'm telling yah, my two window thing works best! Congrats on the new job!! We are hiring at my work right now, if you lived closer you could come work with me!

Diana - getting pretty close to breaking into those 180's!! Woohoo!!

No WI yesterday morning for me, I was late, couldn't go to the bathroom, and figured I'd try and get it in this morning! I am running a tiny bit late already, so I'm going to go get ready for work and hopefully have time to weigh and post!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:00 AM   #208  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Good Morning All!!!

Down today 1.5

1st-248.5
2nd-248.5
3rd-248.5
4Th-247.5 (1st wk 1 lb)
5Th-247.5
6Th-246.0
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:03 AM   #209  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Sept 30: 244.4

1: 244.3 -.1
2: 242.7 -1.6
3: 243.9 +1.2
4: 243.3 -.6
5: 242.7 -.6
6: 241.9 -.8

Almost out of the 240's! I can feel it!
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #210  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Diana,you have everything planned and organized. you're awesome man..if you're losing while it's TTOM,you'll probably have a bigger lost when it's over!

Aimee

akelly,good to see you that's ok about not having a scale.just stay focused,make good choices and you'll have a good WI when you do get on the scale.Give it all you got

Angie,you have a lot going on this week.stay focused and try to make good choices..plan,plan then plan some more!!

Kristi,keep on keep on!!! you'll be out of the 240's very soon!! fight on!!!!

Paris, what's up? let's see some more pictures of that fantastic job your doing

Cinimini,stay with it and keep fighting

MamaP,wow..what a great job on the work out. hope you're feeling better today

Love,1.4!!! super cool !! great job!! congrats on getting the job!!

Coon,*sigh* yeah...we have to continue to push ourselves.Keep pushing On!! You got a trip coming soon and you're gonna be fit and lookin good..yeah!!!

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-06-2010 at 08:51 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote