Old 10-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Angie - could it have too much sodium in the food you don't normally eat?
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #182  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Aimee - Ahh such is Winnipeg weather . . .prooving if you can live here a year, you can live anywhere. I'm still hopeful for a mild winter, just not holding my breath for it I love cleaning out the fridge, gives me an odd sense of accomplishment. Good on ya for the walk, it's never a bad idea

Essa - Welcome welcome!!

Diana - Well hello 180s . . . just around the corner for you congrats!

Kukkie - Your dad sounds like he has my idea of clean Im shocked that I haven't had a melt down with a toddler Don't look back on september, its over and done with . . . and October is a fresh start to kick a little butt No packing for me, Im a night before packer, always have been, I think it saves me from the over excitment and time dragging on to get there

Vix - Throwing down with TOM i see Nice loss for ya . . . and OMG your guy is adorable!

Angie - No worries on the 2, I'm guessing its a little more sodium than your used and will flush away in no time How are the inlcine walks going for you?

Ona - Staying the same can be a good thing, it's not a gain Keep going, you're doing so great!!

Shyla - What is a breakfast tornado? Even the sound of it makes me think a big kudos is in order

Love - Glad it's not odd Hard to keep up when you're MIA a few days
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #183  
Resisting the Urge

S/C/G: 282.4/Ticker/199.9

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone!! Thanks for all the warm welcomes

Vixsin - I am so glad to be here! I found the quote on a website and had to adopt it!

Well today I weighted in 1.8 lbs lighter than yesterday which is great but I think its because I didn't eat much of anything last night. I just need to keep a constant downward going on and I will be happy!

I have a pin up photoshoot in three weeks with some girl friends and would love to get a few lbs off before then (No one wants to immorialize themselves in pictures at 250 lbs ) Of course either way there will be lots of Spanks involved, haha.
Essa415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #184  

Coondocks - A tornado is tortilla filled yumminess that is deep fried. My favorites are the cheesy pepperjack and the spicy shredded beef. They also make breakfast ones with egg, cheese and sausage or bacon. About 180 calories a piece. They aren't bad, but I'd have 2 and they wouldn't fill me until lunch You can even find them in the freezer section at grocery stores. El Monterey makes them.

I have to stay far, far away from them.

Raspberry allergy experiment commencing, will let you all know how it goes.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #185  

Coon You're absolutely right - September is done with. I need to keep looking forward and I need to have faith that I am doing the right things. Okay, thanks for the reminder! As for the packing, I'm a planner, so I usually have an on-going list of things to pack, but I don't end up actually putting anything into the bag/suitcase until the night before or sometimes day of depending on what time I have to leave

Essa Oooh, pin-up photoshoot! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Shylah good luck with your experiment. Here's hoping nothing crazy happens!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #186  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post
Coon You're absolutely right - September is done with. I need to keep looking forward and I need to have faith that I am doing the right things. Okay, thanks for the reminder! As for the packing, I'm a planner, so I usually have an on-going list of things to pack, but I don't end up actually putting anything into the bag/suitcase until the night before or sometimes day of depending on what time I have to leave

Essa Oooh, pin-up photoshoot! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Shylah good luck with your experiment. Here's hoping nothing crazy happens!
I think if I refuse to pack/plan ahead when the day comes i get that 'extra' surprise of OMG I'm getting on a plane in the morning woo hoo!! I love that

Essa - That's totally my goal reward to me . . pin up photo shoot Will be looking forward to hearing how it goes!!

Shyla - If i couldnt eat raspberries I'd cry I think, here's hoping it's not that
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #187  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Hi all! It's been years since I have posted on 3FC but I am here. No telling what weight my tracker states but I can assure you all it's wrong. I officially have 100 pounds to make long term goal, yesterday I weighed in at 253.5 at curves. I've been determiner many times before and really want to make my goals. I know it's not going to be easy and I'm going to have to be in this for the long haul, but I am willing to make that sacrifice. Hopefully I can help keep you all as motivated as you have kept me. Today is officially day 1 and I'm pumped. Thanks for listening
CutieCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Today I saw the 220's for the first time in over 3 years. I hope it wasn't a mistake and I hope it sticks!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #189  

Welcome Cutie

Stacy - yippee! Go you

On a side note: I just realized it's almost 4pm and I don't think I've had a single drop of water yet. Where the heck is my head today?!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 205/205/145

Height: 5'8

hey girls!!! I weigh the same as last night...should we be weighing ourselves at the same time everyday...

in other news, my cycle is beginning soon...NORMALLY, i do nothing while af is on because I have endometriosis and its really painful but this month, im going to workout through the endo and weigh myself when af leaves because i gain about 6lbs of fluid...
Janel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #191  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

I sure hope this month goes better than last month!

SW: 165.2
GW: 160.0

01: 165.2 Down 0.8 from yesterday. TOM didn't start last month so I'm crossing my fingers it starts ASAP.
02: 165.0
03: Missed weigh-in
04: Missed weigh-in
05: 166.8 (TOM)
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post
Cinci I agree with you planks are bloody hard. I did them yesterday at the gym and I sure can feel it. I will say, it gets easier as the weight comes off. Just keep at it, seeing the time you can hold it increase is just another measure of how well you're doing.
Good thinking - will definitely keep doing them, even if it's not a pretty sight, I'm sure
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #193  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincimini View Post
Also, was it on here where someone posted the video of the plank exercise? I am doing those several times a day, but: HOLY MOLY!! They are hellish!
I can barely hold them for 7-8 seconds, so I try to do 4-5 of them in a row. I am SO sore!!!
Are you talking about the Bob Harper plank video? I posted that link. They are killer, aren't they? I am up to being able to hold them about 15 seconds and my stomach is sore too. I can do about 5 of them and then I'm done. They don't look like they would be that hard, but they definitely are.

Last edited by MamaP; 10-05-2010 at 04:47 PM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #194  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Yes! I was talking about that video. They really are intense. I just ONCE tried that turning sideways thing - I think I pretty much crashed to the floor right away . Oh well, eventually I'll be able to do it .
15 seconds are loooooooooooong when you're doing them, so well done!
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #195  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Madame yes this thread is addictive Isn't is great

Aimee, I was using IE forever but the school programs that I need to get on won't load because of some security issues, then I used safari but it was something I couldn't do but I don't remember what so my neighbor told me about mozilla. It's not bad and pretty fast, and it doesn't freeze YAY. It was cold again today on 37 degrees this morning I thought wow, chilly.

Angie, Ona and I were talking about cauliflower in the place of potatoes. Ladies does it really taste like potato? I want to try it. Maybe I can get my Mom to try it with me this weekend I am gonna portion everything out this weekend and see if I do better. I will definitely not eat any stuffing or rolls ... I may have to light a ton of candles. My Mom makes the best yeast rolls the house smells like a bakery. Angie that has got to be water I ate a slice of a slice of pound cake almost everyday for a week make with 2.5 sticks of real butter and I didn't have any problems but I counted in my calories for breakfast. And with all of that heavy stuff I ate on Sunday I only went up 1.2, then I ate wrong the next day and another 1.2 gain. So that has got to be water. If you haven't drank the tea I would surely wait and save it for another time (not that cup but you know what I mean)

Janel when did you start? What plan are you on? Good job on the 7lbs.

Aimee I am about to scream I just did again deleted everything again, ughhh

Diana good job on the .8 down, you are going to say hello to the 180's very soon

Ona like you tell me stay positive you can do it, just stay positive

Kristi good job on the .6 down and getting closer to your goal

Shylah good job on the .9 down and passing on the tornados

Star good job on your new low

Kukkie good job on the 1.6 down, that there are no crazy spikes. At the law firm I use to work at PTO was paid time off too. Good for you on choosing the salad, and the gym. Congrats on day 18, you go Girl That's so romantic sharing the same birthday Kukkie when I decided to change my life I had to do all or none in the bad habits area for me. I wished I had thought my eating was a bad habit, but maybe not because I wouldn't have met you wonderful ladies Take the ghost back to the dollar store if it's not too far from you. They'll exchange it and you can see him glow through halloween. A text to say NOOO DON'T EAT THAT would be great. I'll tell you I don't know about taking on that position I do so much already and I have something to share with everyone after I finish personals

eclipse good job on the .4 and getting back to your low.

Kris sorry you aren't feeling well, maybe you need a day of rest. Hope you feel better soon

Cinci good job on the elliptical your hard work has to pay off just give it time. I sweat alot also, I hate it. Sometimes it's just embarrassing, but on the other hand I do feel good about the great workout.

Coondocks good for you on getting back down to 177. It's almost like you need to check in twice a day here to keep up

Vixsin good job on the pound down Glad you're thinking positive

Essa good job on the 1.8 down, and the photo shoot sounds exciting and fun

Hi Cutie

Jennie you know that won't last

OK my good news first I am 1.4lbs down so 166.8 today, went to Curves got a great workout. Went on an interview and got the job, so all of my volunteering has to stop some what. So Kukkie don't think I can take on the VP position at least not in my mind right now. But I still have time to think about it. I will be working nights at WaWa. This is a blessing to me since I have not worked in 5 years. I'm so happy, excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. Is that crazy?

love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote