Diana,your Dinner sounded good.

Stayed the same.Man,i want to break this new cycle i seem to be
on.

1st-248.5
2nd-248.5
3rd-248.5
4Th-247.5(1st wk lost 1 lb)
5Th-247.5

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-05-2010 at 08:11 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Sept 30: 244.4
1: 244.3 -.1
2: 242.7 -1.6
3: 243.9 +1.2
4: 243.3 -.6
5: 242.7 -.6

Down 1.7 out of my goal of 8lbs for the month - just 6.3 more to go!
And good morning everyone!!
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #168  

down .9 today back to 259 even. C'mon scale keep moving down! I really don't want to go back up ever again.

NSV - resisted Speedway breakfast tornados. It's a big one for me as I used to get me 2 each morning. LOVE them. I have even been avoiding getting gas there lol. Today I passed the test though. Hooray!
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:32 AM   #169  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 261.2/245.8/199

Height: 5'7.5"

Sept 30th: 244.4

1: 243.2 Sodium 170%
2: 243.2 Sodium 370%
3. 241.2 Sodium 210%
4: 241.8 Sodium 387%
5. 241.8 Sodium 148%
StarGetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Okay, now I'm getting kind of scared, which sounds silly but I'm serious. I was down 1.6 today to 192.7 which in itself is fabulous and I was sooo happy to see it this morning. Now on to the scary part, back in September when I had a couple of great days of WI consecutively, I ended up with a 7 lb gain for reasons which I still cannot fathom. And I still haven't reached that low yet. So the question is, what does the future hold? I don't know, but I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing and make sure my fingers are crossed for some continuing downward trends.

In other Kukkie news - I ate the salad, yes I did. Thank you to everyone who was so supportive while I debated my choices. In my head, I knew what the healthier option was, I just didn't really feel like eating it, but I did anyway and it was fine. I also made it to the gym! Hooray for me! My first smoke-free workout was GREAT. I used that new podcast I got for interval walk/run which was intense in a good way and I made it through the entire thing without huffing and puffing, you know in an abnormal smoker way What an amazing feeling.

Today I'll be trekking over to my parents place to ensure that my younger brother has not trashed the place I'm sure he hasn't, but his standard of clean and my dad's standard of clean are really two different things and my dad gets back on Thursday. I'm going to pick up him up right after work since my brother will be at work and I can see the airport outside my office anyway.

I'll be back for personals later, I really should start working - from home, in my pjs - but I just have to say, I didn't realize until now that we have a long weekend coming up! Yippee!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #171  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

I guess my b!tching yesterday helped - 190.4, down .4 back to my all time low. I also weighed about 1.5 hours earlier than normal (up early to head out to a doctor appointment), so I probably would have been lower after one more pee . I was really up about 4 times over night peeing - so I guess I've been retaining water or something. Who knows?
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #172  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

September 30: 216.6

1: 216.6
2: 215.8
3: 215.8
4: 215.2
5: 215.6

I am definitely sick . . . this sucks. I really don't have time to be sick. DOes anyone? Drank some Theraflu (nasty stuff) last night before bed. I slept better than the night before, but I feel worse this morning. Got up this morning and went to the gym anyway and did 30 minutes on the treadmill.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks, but props to you for making it to the gym despite feeling unwell!!

eclipse - congrats!

Kukkie :highfive: - good job on making it to the gym. Sorry if I missed it, but did you just recently quit smoking? If so, congrats on another healthy choice!

Everyone else who's going down -

I'm still at 269.2 . I am VERY ready for the numbers to start going down. Did 45 mins on the elliptic thingy today. Does anyone else sweat this much when you work out? It's quite disgusting actually. I'm not even that much out of breath, but there's sweat running down my face like a fountain's been turned on on my head . Oh well...as long as that means weight coming off.

Also, was it on here where someone posted the video of the plank exercise? I am doing those several times a day, but: HOLY MOLY!! They are hellish!
I can barely hold them for 7-8 seconds, so I try to do 4-5 of them in a row. I am SO sore!!!
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #174  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

back down to 177.2 Woot Woot!! I'm throwing down with TOM again this month, but I might be a little nicer since he has so kindly decided not to ruin my vacation *cough cough* 9 days!! *cough cough*

I'll be back later for personals . . . looks like everyone is having a good start to the month, so much positivity on this thread I love it!!
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #175  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

9/30: 236.4
1: 235.8 -.6
2: 237.4 +1.6 - Higher sodium supper, higher cals for the day
3: 235.4 -2.0 - Morning after the date, overtired and dehydrated
4: 237.2 +1.8 - The morning after the morning after! Not nearly enough calories or water yesterday. Just so very very tired...
5: 236.2 -1.0 - TOM!! Got LOTS of sleep! (and water)

Good Morning Girls!

I am happy with the scale this morning. Although TOM started today. I'm sure this will be an interesting ride on the scale this week. LOL Looking forward to getting to the gym after work today. Elliptical here I come!!!

Kris: Take it easy. Hope you feel better.

Eclipse: Great loss! I am up atleast 3 times during the night too! LOL

Kukkie: Glad you went with the salad!

Star: That weight is holding. Good for you! You're doing good!

Shylah: Great job!

Kristi: You'll get to that 8 lbs in no time! Great job!

Ona: Don't be too hard on yourself. Staying the same is NOT a gain! You're doing all the right things. Keep forging ahead!

Diana: I'll take on TOM with you! LOL

Love2b: It's all about the right attitude for me. I can think myself right into a clusterF***k if I let myself. LOL

Coon: Good for you! I'm glad TOM is cooperating with you! And yes, don't trash talk him!!! Remember how testy he gets!!! I'm excited for your vacation!

Last edited by Vixsin; 10-05-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #176  

Cinci I did, I did I think it was Aimee who asked yesterday, but today is officially 18 days! Yippee! They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit and I'm almost there

Oh em gee! You know what else I just realized ladies, today is officially two weeks until my shared birthday with hubby! I don't think I've told you girls this before but yes hubby and I share the same birthday! Weird, I know
Old 10-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #177  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Aww Kukkie that is so sweet! Me and new guy have the same bday too!

I just have to say that I am so super proud of you for staying smoke free!!! You're really doing it! Good for you! Have you felt the difference at the gym yet? That's going to be a great feeling!!!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Kukkie - great job! I personally never smoked, but I have friends who quit and I know it can be a struggle. Very impressive that you're tackling that and weight loss at the same time. Well done girl!

Vixsin - congrats on the good start to TOM. Hope the scale doesn't go too crazy on you
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #179  

MissKelly - we definitely have missed you around here! You'll be in Onederland before you know it.

Aimee - our bodies are really strange. One day you'll make great choices and gain and the next you're making horrible ones and losing. Makes me wonder sometimes why we try so hard, but I know better than that

Shylah - you may not have had the willpower to resist the pizza on Friday (and in my opinion, nobody should resist pizza ) but you did GREAT this morning resisting the breakfast tornados. Good for you!

Essa Welcome indeed! And I agree with Vixsin, your signature quote rocks!

Love No wine either?! That's some power you have lady. Although to be quite honest, I've got two bottles here that I haven't touched in a long-ish time.. I'll have to think about why that is. And seriously, with the dollar store, that's a good idea! Only take as much money as needed for what you're actually going for. So hubby surprised me while I was at work yesterday, and put up my glow in the dark Casper looking dude, but he stopped glowing! Can you believe that?! I'm actually really disappointed. Ha, I wish I had somebody to text me too! That really made me laugh Not silly at all I wonder why they changed it from PTA to PTO. At our company, PTO means you're on Paid Time Off Are you contemplating being the VP?

Diana When I was on LA - I used to measure things meticulously! Now I've got a pretty good sense of how much a portion should be. But I remember then, my family used to look at me really strangely and say but it's so little and I'd be like but that's all I need and my mom always used to say now you're making me feel like I'm eating too much. You're going to be out of the 90s in just a few days! Wowzers! But what's up with TOM sticking around so long this time?

MadameZombie It really is addictive. So much love and support here though, you can't go wrong!

Stacy I ate the salad! Yay me

Janel great job getting into the 80s. Hooray

Ona Don't you worry! Just stick to the plan, and you'll see another whoosh soon. Remember to keep it in perspective. And I agree, Diana's dinner sounds good even though I don't eat chicken

Kristi look at you go! You'll get rid of that 8 for the month in no time.

Star looks like you did really well with your sodium intake yesterday! Great job.

Eclipse the scale listened to you. You're going to be out of the 90s any day now. And I'm hoping to follow right behind you!

Mama I know that sick feeling, just finally got over it. But good on you for still going to the gym. Just make sure you stay hydrated.

Cinci Thanks girl. Quitting is definitely hard, but to me it just makes sense that if you're going to try and get healthy, you may as well do it as an all-around process. The numbers will move soon, don't worry. Your muscles could be retaining water from the workout. And I agree with you planks are bloody hard. I did them yesterday at the gym and I sure can feel it. I will say, it gets easier as the weight comes off. Just keep at it, seeing the time you can hold it increase is just another measure of how well you're doing.

Coon omg, 9 more days. Have you started packing yet or thinking about what you're going to take? How are the lunch hour workouts going? I love your TOM commentary! But I'm very glad you won't have to contend with that during your vacation.

Vixsin so glad to hear you caught up on your sleep! Makes such a difference, doesn't it? Wow, you and new guy have the same bday too??? Isn't it crazy how that happens. And thank you, I'm proud of me too! I went to the gym for the first time yesterday in a while and wow it made all the difference in the world. Such an incredible feeling. I go to Goodlife and the one by my work is in a major grocery store, but on the second level. I used to be out of breath just climbing the stairs to get up there, but yesterday was no problem!

I hope I didn't miss anyone, but I probably did - so to everyone else!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #180  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!

I'm up 2 pounds today, which is really ticking me off. I ate some food I wouldn't normally, but I was still around 1300-1400 calories, which should be absolutely fine. I'll hope that it's water and will whoosh away again quickly. I was kind of counting on a gain this weekend, with Thanksgiving and my birthday and TOM all due in about 4-5 days but this is too early!

I better hit the treadmill hard tonight to get prepared!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote