You know You're a Weight Watcher member when...
. You accidentally swallow toothpaste and wonder how many POINTS it had in it.
· You stand in the aisles at the grocery store with your WW PointsFinder figuring POINTS before you buy.
· You feel your collar bone/ribs/hip bones and think you need to call 911 because something must be broken.
· Everyone at your lunch table is asking you to figure the POINTS on their lunch.
· You threaten to put your cat on WW.
· You figure the POINTS on cough syrup.
. Your child says there are too many POINTS in something s/he doesn't want to eat!
· You don't want to share ANY of your food with anyone because you've measured it and know exactly how many POINTS are in it.
· You know where every public restroom is wherever you go . . . you need it after drinking all that water!
· You realize "gram" is a four letter word.
· You weigh yourself before and after the bathroom just to see how much of a difference it makes.
· You don't mind "seeing stars."
· You ask your WW leader to bring in a curtain so you can weigh-in naked.
· Your child gets an "A" in English for turning your journal in as a book report.
· You convince the grocery store owner to organize the food aisles according to POINTS values.
· You hang your 5 pound book markers from your car antenna.
· You replace your college diploma with your 50 lb. magnet (now which one is actually tougher to achieve?).
· You Calculate Activity points for Sex!
· You not only weigh food on your food scale, but your clothes, keys, HAIR, socks, etc
· People at work know when your weigh in day is because you have the same outfit on that day EVERY WEEK
· you call your family to the dinner table and instead of "what's for dinner?" they ask "how many points are we having for dinner?"
· you take a bite and then spit it out because you realize it wasn't worth the points!
· you mark all the food boxes in the house with points per serving
· you carry your journal with you wherever you go
· you take Molly McCheese with you to the restaurant so you don't waste your points on butter
· you ask your family to hide the cookies and chips so you won't be tempted
· Kashi becomes your favorite snack food
· "On The Side" become the 3 most uttered words in your vocabulary
· you start parking in the back of the parking lot for the extra exercise
· you start wondering why restaurant servings of any meal are large enough to feed 3 grown me
· you start wondering how many points are in bubble gum
· you look down at the backs of your hands and get freaked out by how skinny they look
· you weigh every pair of shoes you own
· you spend 10 minutes in Staples looking for the prettiest paperclips for your paperclip chain
· you want to drive to Ben & Jerry's individual houses and drown them in a vat of Chunky Monkey
· you take up knitting/crocheting/tatting/rughooking/paintbynumbers to keep your mind off food
· the thought of having a bran muffin for breakfst gets you so excited you can't fall asleep.
· you dance a little jig in front of the frozen foods case in the grocery store because you finally found Skinny Cows!
· You stop licking postage stamps when you realize they are 1 tenth of a calorie each.
· know in advance, by heart, what you can eat at each and every resturaunt that DH may want to go to.
· instead of carrying an armful of things thru the house, you intentionally made several trips to get in that extra 20 steps of walking.
· you smile and gaze adoringly at the produce aisle.
· your junk drawer at work has been revamped to include Milky Way Lites, LF granola bars, FF Pringles and lite peach cups instead of Cheetos and snickers bars.
· you take a big black permanent marker and not only mark the points but also write your name and "DO NOT TOUCH OR ELSE".
· everywhere you go, you take along two 'purses'. Your regular purse, and your Weight Watcher's Black Bag, with the point guides, Slider, and all other 'stuff' in there!
· you dont wear any makeup to get weighed in , fearing it will weigh too much
· you see really overweight people and want to tell them they can do something to change their lives!
· You hold up your snacks next to your kids' and warn them that eating the wrong ones will result in their demise.
· the jeans that you would have never dared to put in the dryer for fear that they would not make it back over your hips... are in there right now, as you hope to shrink them enough that they won't fall straight off!