Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-16-2015, 05:13 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

Hi!

I have been gone from around here for MONTHS....3+, not even sure how long.

Lots of changes have gone on in my life and I have gained aprox. 12 lbs since I left (unacceptable!)

I am going to Costa Rica soon and would love to go zip-lining which means I need to get back to it and in shape ASAP before I go jumping off trees in 7 months.

I have decided to come back to the forum so I can have some accountability and motivation, my goal still the same (199) About 30 lbs away!

Today I have made good choices so far , glad to be back!

PS. My ticker is broken?!, not sure how to fix it.

Last edited by GMNEVO; 02-16-2015 at 05:15 PM.
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:11 PM   #227  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Flower It's good to see you check-in. I hope you get some warmer temps soon. You are doing a good job maintaining in that range.

Fluffypuppy Good job last night.

Novangel I hope it works out and you can make it to the gym.

Coolmom Good job on your weigh in. I still love that puppy face. How much does your dog weigh? such a pretty face.

Ian I'm not sure if you have mentioned or if I have asked. Do you use free weights or machines? Do you do parts, splits, or full body for your weight training sessions?

Veil
Hi and welcome back. Good luck! You can do it.

GMNEVO Hi and welcome back. A trip to Costa Rica sounds fun and motivating!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:13 PM   #228  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Thanks flower. PS it was -23 natural here today.
Novangel, I'm with you on reevaluating where I'm going to live....but it will mean becoming the citizen of another country...unless I choose BC!
Yes it is a good idea to chop up some veggies and make salads and such Veil, much more likely to eat them if they are there.
Today was a higher cal day. Well average (something around 1000+ but I feel like I should say 1200 just in case).
I gained a bit this morning. Lots of bloat still going on. Drinking lots of water and tea. Even going to take an herbalax because it's been that long. Also hope TOM bloating goes away soon. I feel like I should have lost over the last 3 days and instead gained, so when these things sort out, it should be better.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:14 PM   #229  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1435 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
Baked chicken 300 calories
2 orders green beans 200 calories
carrots 100 calories
small dish of melon 50 calories

Exercise:
Weight Watchers Punch Beginner and Advanced workouts w/gloves
Old 02-16-2015, 09:16 PM   #230  
Trying to live below 200

AmethystJean I hope the bloating improves for you. I know that can be miserable.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:10 PM   #231  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Finishing the day at 984 cals.

Welcome back, Veil and GMNEVO! Good luck with your goals.

Diana, thanks for the comment. My dog was usually around 18 pounds but has dropped some, probably 16. He's never had my problem and can have his food bowl full and available all day and never overeat.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:34 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

I weighed myself on Saturday and I am only 1.5 lbs away from 150! It's exciting. Although still kinda messed up in some way I'm excited about a 150! (i'ts like, geez that's STILL SUPER HIGH FOR ME!) but whatever. Onward. No negativity.

Today I planned to eat better but ate not as well but I have no guilt around it, I feel in control.

B: 2 eggs + pickle
S: strawberries + blueberries
S: apple
L: greek yogurt wit blueberries
s: greek yogurt with bluebrries
D: I didn't PLAN to eat this but I went to diner with a friend and I thought we would just do drinks but I guess not. We did this really good thin white pizza with kale and spinach. really good but I really didn't want it much. I had 3 small slices. Also 1.5 glasses of red wine.

i was craving comfort food after I left since I usually would eat more when I get drunk or tipsy but I am practicing my resistence muscle and I am not giving in. I am not hungry. I am not going to eat. That's it.

I can't wait for a workout tomorrow!
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:37 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Welcome back Veil!

Ian--how much snow are you expecting?

CoolMom--where did you hike?

Novangel--I hear ya. I would never leave Toronto though. It's truly home. I think about moving to the burbs though. It can be pretty dirty here. Where would you like to go?

Diana--yup, heat can suck just as bad. Do you have air conditioning? Summers in Toronto are quite nice. Sorry you get boiled.

Yesterday:900 cals
This morning:143.6 up 0.2
Today: 1250 cals. It's a bit of a high day cuz I am visiting my parents.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:45 PM   #234  
Warrior Princess

Diana, I didn't wind up going. TOM was still kind of bad today and I've had a tension headache all day. I'm now having gym remorse now that the headache is gone but I will go tomorrow.

I finally have good health insurance now that I'm married and made an appointment with a cardiologist. I've been wanting to do this since 2009 to address some issues, plus my cholesterol. I'm way overdue but so happy I can finally put my mind at ease. Hopefully all good news. My appointment is March 9th.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:50 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Sensual--ya for 150! You'll be there in no time. Then you can start working on the next decade. No need for guilt. I had a high day without guilt today too because I didn't lose control. Exactly.

Hi Amethyst. Damn TOM.

Welcome back GMNEVO!
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:58 PM   #236  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
Novangel--I hear ya. I would never leave Toronto though. It's truly home. I think about moving to the burbs though. It can be pretty dirty here. Where would you like to go?
Like you, I don't think I can ever leave Chicago completely. It really is an amazing city but I'd love to be like my neighbors that live here in the Summer and Florida in the winter. That would be awesome. Regardless we can't go anywhere until my DH retires and gets his pension. So 14 years at least but by then who knows. Too far away.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:04 PM   #237  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualappeal View Post
I weighed myself on Saturday and I am only 1.5 lbs away from 150!

I can't wait for a workout tomorrow!
How exciting!! Skinny jeans are right around the corner. Eye on the prize.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:06 AM   #238  

Novangel, congratulations on being SO close to 150..... and those skinny jeans. I buy mine at Goodwill industries. Have gotten so many awesome pairs there. So glad for you that you have good health insurance now. I hope the weather pattern is not the new norm. But I know what you mean about the concern. I am hoping that unlike last year, winter does not drag on through the spring.

Fluffy, with windchill you were much lower in Toronto than Burlington VT. We had an early low of -28. Then the wind subsided a bit. Crazy weather with these "Alberta Clipper" air streams. I am so impressed that you got a handle on the late night binging. I like what you wrote, that you are getting used to just sitting with the craving feeling. I think that is the way to do it. Then in time I think the craving goes. Taking charge was awesome. Woohoo

Diana, duly noted re pity when heat index reaches 120. Placed that in my mental file cabinet But it is true. We suffer in the winter. But the southerners suffer in the summer. I only use A/C a few times every summer. Okay, I could use it more. But I don't. If I lived down south I would use it. So in those dog days of summer, let your voice be heard

Coolmom, congrats on the loss. I LOVE your dog. Know I have said it before. But he is SO cute. What kind of pup is he? Is there a specific breed?

Ian, hope the snow does not effect your plans

Hi Veil, welcome back. I know motivational self talk can be a big challenge when it comes to food. So here is your booster for the day: You can do it, Veil ! Sometimes it takes time to get back in the groove.

hi GMNEVO Welcome back. Zip lining? OMG That does sound scary. But impressive and awesome ( for someone else)

AmethystJean, I am so surprised to read how cold it was there. I always think of Toronto as being a bit warmer than where I am. Because you are slightly more south. BC seems like such a great place to live, if you are thinking of moving. I live an hour south of Montreal.

Sensualappeal, congratulations on being SO close to 150. You wrote " I am practicing my resistence muscle and I am not giving in" I think I will remember to call this a muscle. Good term for it.

Hi Kelijpa and everyone else Hope you are doing well

Monday I was up .4 lbs. But I understand I was not trying too hard. I ate about 1250 calories on Sunday. Monday I ate about 1280 calories. If I can stay persistant then I will eventually lose the rest. I really need to exercise. And ExOrcise the cocoa powder. Thats the combo that will bring results.

Temps on Tuesday wll get up to 12 degrees and will not be snowy. So I am going to do a lot of errends while the temps are high and flakes are not flying. Hope you all have a great day
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:58 AM   #239  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Gentle Wake Up from AM PM Yoga for Beginners (this was actually nice and relaxing)
Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1435 +
Weigh In: 173.8
No Change

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!
Old 02-17-2015, 10:14 AM   #240  

Height: 5"6

Good morning, team.

I am crawly back onto this wagon of ours. I worked out yesterday and was under my calorie goal after a few days way over it, so that's good.

I've got food and workout planned out for today so today will be another OP day.

I will not stray as my end of month weigh in approaches...I can do it! Plus, I have 8 more workouts to go to meet my February goal.

Last edited by NorthernChick13; 02-17-2015 at 10:15 AM.
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote