Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-24-2015, 03:04 PM   #346  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

nothing much here, just 3 pounds of water to ditch!

B - belvita
L - lemon infused basmati rice, pressure cooked chicken breast, brussels sprouts
S - may not need one
D - not sure, maybe chicken strips and green beans or something else...decide later

either a bike ride or a walk with DH...
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:44 PM   #347  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hey, everyone!

Diana, I hope the appointment for dh goes well and you can sleep better tonight.

North, had that same thing happen to me when I tried to weigh monthly and it was majorly depressing. Sorry about that.

Kelijpa, maybe you started knitting in the wrong direction and that's how you got the purls.

W 159 (up)
B egg on toast, decaf w milk
L shrimp salad rolls
D bean soup
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:45 PM   #348  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

Thanks everyone for your ideas on drinking enough water. I have a large container now and a plan!

Yesterday was on plan and back to working out. A week off makes me feel like I am starting over, so much owwie.

Today I had a slip up and ate back some of my exercise calories, which is something I'm trying to avoid. I need to keep reminding myself that I am eating plenty, I do not need to go off plan. Not to mention that my partner and I have a date tomorrow which includes eating out so I really don't need to add to my calorie tab this week.

W- 193.4
B- 1/2c oats, 1c silk, 1/2 banana mashed, nutmeg and cinnamon and drizzle of honey
S- 1/2 c carrots, 1oz mozzarella
L- Leftover chicken breast with broccoli and garlic cashew sauce
S- Avocado chocolate pudding (1/2 avocado, 1.5 tbs brown sugar, 1.5 tbs raw cocoa, 2tbs silk) This was the trouble maker, this is awesome by the way, and clean, just calorie rich
D- Salmon and roasted Brussels sprouts

Hope y'all are having a nice day.
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:48 PM   #349  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

Thinking of you and your DH today Diana, I hope all goes well.
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:50 PM   #350  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

Coolmom I agree I am usually the worst after a stressful period has passed since I left my guard down.

Today has been good so far, still will eat over 1.2K but not by much. I had a larger lunch than I usually do but going to dance mania tonight to get some of the calories out.

ohclementine your avocado chocolate pudding sounds EPIC, might have to try it on the weekend!

Keep it up everyone, Feb is almost done!
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #351  

Diana, thinking of you and apt with DH. How did it go. You both were in my prayers. And healing energy was sent to both of you

Last edited by flower123; 02-24-2015 at 07:54 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:01 PM   #352  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I think DH's appointment went really well today. The Dr. has a really good bedside manner. He seems very kind and compassionate. He wanted to make sure we were comfortable and at ease with everything. I asked some questions based on DH's concerns. I knew he wouldn't ask them. He is scheduled next month for a colonoscopy and an upper GI. The colonoscopy is routine due to DH's age. Based on some of the questions from the Dr., I can tell he has seen a lot more concerning symptoms than the ones DH has. I hope I worded that correctly. By no means did he make us feel like DH's were not of importance. I do feel more at ease, though.

I have been very overwhelmed over this whole situation. I have had dreams and nightmares about my Mom the last two days and have not slept well. My neck and shoulders have been hurting me. I was in a wreck years ago and any stress goes right to my neck. I see that my emotions were too intense and it's probably because of everything I have already gone through. It's just too soon. I literally felt like we were going in to the Dr's office, getting bad news and DH was going to be gone. I know that sounds crazy, but that's how overwhelmed I was. UGH! So, I really need to work on staying calm and thinking things through before I get overwhelmed and crazy, like I have been the last couple of weeks.

The Dr. is the same one who will be doing the scopes. He said he should have an idea of what's going on when he gets in there and we should know something that same day. He will talk with us before and after the procedure. Of course if he does a biopsy he won't know anything definite until we get the results back. I have heard of different people doing the scopes than the Dr. and you have to wait for your next Dr. appointment to find out any info.

So everything went well today, although nothing actually happened, LOL. At least I'm more at ease and I have calmed down some. I have read everyone's posts. Thank you very much for the thoughts, prayers, and healing energy. And please keep them coming. I truly appreciate them. I also appreciate the kindness and support I have always received from everyone here.

After we left the Dr's office we decided to go on a "date". We ate at a restaurant that we have never been to. We were early and waited to eat dinner. We had the time to really look over the menu. The food was very different than we normally eat. I have felt very bingy the last few days but didn't succumb to the urges. I decided to have a nice dinner with DH and really enjoy it. I didn't want to think about calories, carbs, sugar, sodium, etc. I just wanted to be able to enjoy the moment. I'm sure I won't be happy tomorrow, LOL. No 160's for me any time soon, LOL. Anyways, I had something that I have never had before. I have heard a lot about it on the cooking channels. I had shrimp gnocchi. It was awesome! The meal started off with bread with olive oil/herbs. I had 1 1/2 pieces of the bread, the gnocchi entree and then had a brownie a la mode. They even made the ice cream in house. It was a wonderful meal. But I do acknowledge that I feel better after I eat my usual food.

No workout for today. We closed the shop early for DH's appointment and didn't open back up.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:02 PM   #353  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

The last 2 days weren't ideal. Today especially. But I am picking mself up. It's weird becuase I am out of 150's and it's like I automatically sabotage myself. Or cravings get stronger. I even skipped my workout today. Weird. Anyone ever do this?

I started the day off with what I did not plan to eat. Ate a salad for lunch but then instead of eating my dinner when I got home I ate more yogurt + frozen yogurt, peanut butter, etc and then some chocolates. I didn't even enjoy it. I didn't eat all of the chocolates thank god which makes me think I've gotten better at listening to my body after all... but I stil ate like 5 pieces.

I'm starting over tomorrow. I wat to get out of the 140's damnit!
I am going to the gym tomorrow after work FOR SURE, doing my cardio.
Thursday the cardio + resistence.
Friday I will make up today's workout and do cardio + resistace.
Then Saturday I will take off or maybe do yoga and then sunday do another cardio + resistance.

Tomorrow's plan for eating:
B: 2 eggs + veggies
L: Salad with crock pot leftover chicken
S: (maybe) nuts, if I'm hungry
Gymmmmmm. 25 min interval elliptical.
D: Crock pot leftover chicken with more veggies
S: Tea!

Ahhhhh... let's do this!
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:04 PM   #354  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Good luck Diana for you and DH. And nice work with the dinner.

That's just what I would have done.

Last edited by IanG; 02-24-2015 at 09:05 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:37 PM   #355  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualappeal View Post
The last 2 days weren't ideal. Today especially. But I am picking mself up. It's weird becuase I am out of 150's and it's like I automatically sabotage myself. Or cravings get stronger. I even skipped my workout today. Weird. Anyone ever do this?

I'm starting over tomorrow. I wat to get out of the 140's damnit!

Ahhhhh... let's do this!
I hear you! Good luck! You can do it!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:37 PM   #356  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Good luck Diana for you and DH. And nice work with the dinner.

That's just what I would have done.
Thank you. It felt good to just have some down time from it all.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:03 AM   #357  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Diana, I'm glad to read the appointment went well and the doctor was a good fit. Protip: the lemonaid gatorade isn't too bad for the GI prep.

I haven't eaten dinner and this is the second night I haven't felt like eating dinner. I think the pipes are a bit backed up and that may be the reason. I really don't understand why I chronically have this issue. I drink plenty of water. Hoping the colace is enough.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:08 AM   #358  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Yesterday: binge
This morning:145.4 up 2.0
Today:1000

This is my pattern. Binge once a week at my parents and gain back everything I lost. I feel so shitty tonight.

Kelijpa--I like circular needles but they do take some getting used to. Hope your neck feels better!

Diana--I hope you get good news tomorrow.

Northern and Nova--discouragement. Yup I'm there too.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:00 AM   #359  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I did: Letting Go and Completing Your Day and Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from PM Yoga Meditations

I didn't weigh in this morning since I drank several glasses of water right before bed. No sense in compounding the off plan eating and making myself feel worse about it. I am also planning to take a few days off from weighing. I really need to take a break for a few days. I will be 100% on plan and continue my regular regimen. The only difference is no weigh in. I will weigh in again on the last day or first day of the month.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-25-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:57 AM   #360  
Warrior Princess

I made a post but the mods moved it to an inactive forum..but anyway, no more coffee on a daily basis. I'm certain it's causing bloating whether it be the cream (milk) or the coffee itself irritating my stomach. Two girls at work says coffee makes them feel the same way. I found this out on accident when I didn't drink any for an entire week, I really slimmed down and now that I'm drinking it again for a week I'm back to being bloated. I can't have anything nice. I will still have it on occasion.

I'm still running 5-6 days a week. Something needs to give soon and hopefully cutting out coffee does the trick.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote