Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-12-2015, 10:26 PM   #181  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
Novangel I forgot you are a hair dresser! Do you have a favorite hair dye that is better for hair? And what about shampoo and conditioner? I am currently using Deep Shine hair color and Bed Head Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner...what do you use at the salon on your customers?
Don't tell anyone but I use store brand Garnier Nutrisse dye on myself. My hair is dark brown, almost black so you really can't screw that up. If someone is lightening then I would always recommend professional because you can really fry your hair or get a funky result. My favorite professional dye is Goldwell, and favorite shampoo is Joico color therapy with Joico K-Pak conditioner. I like Nexxus too. I'm not doing color anymore these days, I just cut hair now. Keeping work simple in my old age.

My right foot is better today and TOM has finally arrived. Oh joy. I did 40 minutes on the treadmill instead of an hour since my foot isn't 100%. Something is achy on the side. Oh well.

I better make V-Day reservations somewhere before everything is filled. We don't really celebrate the Hallmark holidays I just want an excuse to go out for prime rib.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:51 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Hi Diana--hope you got enough sleep!

Northern--that is awesome! Does that mean you have openly gay students? One of my closest friends in hs was gay and he really struggled with it. That's amazing that you have had so many perfect weeks! If you're too strict though it might bring you down. Enjoy the tequila!

Syckgirlsfv--the cheapest I have ever found was $30 and they wouldn't dry my hair unless I paid extra! $25 is amazing.

I am sitting at 900 cals right now and I intend to stop there. I will go to my binge delaying thread later tonight before I put anything else in my mouth! I haven't lost anything so far this month and it is totally a mental thing.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM   #183  

Hey where's my siggy?

Edit there it is.

Last edited by Fluffypuppy; 02-12-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:44 PM   #184  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Hi!

I think I'd like to try an accountability thread (again). I'm still really struggling with everything. It's not made easier by some big life upheavals that are ongoing.

Today I did not eat very well. I started good but went downhill. Baby steps?

I'll do better tomorrow.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:39 AM   #185  

Welcome Lianna!

I made it through the late night binge monster! Total:900 hoping to be under 145 tomorrow. Trying smaller goals. Aiming for 142 by February 20.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:23 AM   #186  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I'm feeling this morning. Not enough sleep. When I woke I felt like I had just gotten to that nice deep sleep place. At least it's Friday!

I didn't add on any yoga last night since it was too late and no Oxycise this morning since I'm trying to get stuff done.

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 172.8
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:17 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 211/196/155

Height: 5'9

Feeling much better today (emotionally, at least)! Had a two pound weight loss so that does help but I'm not stressing about it.
This weekend I am going to relax a little bit for Valentine's Day but going to continue the no-alcohol thing.

I have a NSV! Yesterday, I made cookies for my husband's Valentine's Day work party and didn't eat any of the batter or nibble on anything. I did eat a small one because it fell apart...and I'm sure no one at his work would want a cookie that fell apart

2/13/2015
Weight: 193
jessicahayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:28 AM   #188  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Not sure what happened, this disappeared from my CP

I've lost 7 lbs (well 5 as of today but I'm hoping that doesn't stick in a day or two).

I am rededicated to school (although this is something I need to do constantly!) I did 8 hours a day of schoolwork on the weekend and Monday. Have started to dwindle since then, so redoubling efforts tonight. Already did a bit and will do more when I get home from work. Off to that now (but I don't want to go it's -30 today)
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:43 PM   #189  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning!

Welcome, Lianna.

Jessica, I'm glad you're feeling better and good job on the cookies. Those broken ones are killer on the will power.

Welcome back, Amethyst.

Diana, i hope the day goes smoothly and you're not dragging too much.

Fluffy, good job not caving to the night binge. All of my meals were much earlier than my usual yesterday, which made for a LONG evening. Whew, made it.

W 161.2 (down)
B lemon jelly donut, decaf w milk
L roasted veg, protein
D farçou, w salsa and sour cream
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #190  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Hi all! At the doctors office waiting for doc...vitamin blood test results. Took the day off today and it's gorgeous out. 82 today

Had an apple w/dark chocolate peanut butter for breakfast so far. Gonna ride bikes with DH after we go to Costco later and tonight we're having chicken bacon alfredo pizza. Check back later!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:19 PM   #191  
Queen of Conundrums

S/C/G: 165/150/117

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting in this thread but if you'll have me I would love to join you all in being accountable for my diet related decisions C:

My first goal isn't exactly weight related but the weight loss may incidentally come from this- I am working to banish the booze from my diet. Lately I have been over indulging in that category and not only to the extra wine calories hurt any deficit, but the alcohol also has a tendency to lead to other bad diet choices afterwards :'D

So here is day one, alcohol free! (I slipped and had a glass of wine yesterday after walking the dogs in the fraking cold otherwise today would be day 3. Oh well, live and learn!)
Halloween_Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:42 PM   #192  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 1.6lbs to 175.8lbs today. Wowzers!

Breakfast was fish (you know the deal).

Lunch was fish (you know the deal).

For exercise, I ran 4 miles before work and did 60 minutes weight training before lunch.

I need to do a long run tomorrow. 9 miles. Gulp.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:47 PM   #193  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

DH and I are taking a day trip tomorrow. We are going to Myrtle Beach. We have reservations at a classic steakhouse. Something funny about DH and Valentine's flowers. I told DH not to get flowers this year. I know he likes getting them but it still bothers me that he spends his extra money on me like that. He commented about the flowers a couple more times and even mentioned that HE would like to have some flowers in the house. So I was at the store last night and DH stayed in the car. I was looking at an item and turned and DH was standing right there. Scared the mess out of me. I thought something was wrong. He said he saw all of the people coming out of the store with bouquets of flowers and he thought they must be a really good deal since so many people were getting them. (LOL) He proceeded to tell me that he had looked at them on the way in and there was a really nice variety and they were really pretty. (LOL) So anyways, we went over there and picked us out some flowers for the house. The guy put some extra greenery, baby's breath, then wrapped them up with a red bow. We already have several vases at home. They sat just perfect in the vase when we got home. I didn't have to arrange anything. This morning when we got up, DH mentioned that it was really nice having the flowers in the house. I thought it was really cute. I could tell that HE really wanted them for us and I'm glad we got them.

Novangel Did you get reservations for the steakhouse? We are going to a place where we have never gone before. I'm excited about it. They are known for the prime rib. I can't wait.

Fluffypuppy Good job yesterday and being proactive.

LiannaKole Welcome back!

Jessicahayes Glad you are feeling better. Good job on the 2 pounds. Excellent job with the cookies!

Amethystjean Great job on the weight loss!

CoolMom Good job on your weigh in. When the people in Japan came to stay with you, how did they react to our food? I know you will encounter some foods that are very different when you are there.

Syckgirlsfv
I hope all your tests are good and all is well for you.

Halloween Hellion Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Ian Good luck with that run. I know you are actually looking forward to it. Are you still in the running club?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:49 PM   #194  
Warrior Princess

I power walked for an hour, holding my heart rate at 120bpm. Do you think that even did anything? My foot feels achy from a busy day at work again and I didn't feel like running. I guess it's better than sitting on the couch.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:50 PM   #195  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1435 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)

Chicken salad sandwich <--I was soooo ready for a chicken salad sandwich! 600 calories
fruit cup 50 calories

Exercise:
Oxycise 15 Minute Commuter Workout
Tae Bo Amped Fat Burn Accelerator