Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey gals!

Carri - How are things? Hope you are doing well! This is all such a mental battle, I hope your "click" has happened or happens very soon!

Mel - I hear you, kids are such a pain, aren't they?? My kids never leave, which is why my house always looks like a toy tornado! I don't even know why I pick it all up, but I do, over and over....I just must be crazy.

It's going well here, weigh in day and 3.2 pounds down...so YAY! Another busy weekend coming up....my parent's 41st anniversary and a few other things going on....hope everybody has a good one!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #17  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Thats awesome Liz!!!

TOM finally caught up with me so I am miserable and bloated...I hate that feeling! But I know weigh in will be messed up tmw but hoping for the gush of weight loss for the next week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Rtsmme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #18  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ...yeah I hope my click happens again too, haha ...actually it is slowly but surely ...but Liz I cannot believe how great you are doing...194, that is awesome...I never felt safely under 200 until I was under 195, so you are there Girlie ...hope to join you soon !!!

Mel - TOM is horrible, always ups your weight so I wouldnt even weigh in ...hope you feel better though

Well better get back to work, so glad it is Friday...going out to dinner tonight with my sister and doing some shopping ...love a girls night !!

See ya.
Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #19  
One Day at a Time...

Well I decided I needed to weigh in even on TOM bc I record it in this little book I keep next to my bed. I stepped on the scale and I weighed 208.6! A little less than a pound loss but with TOM in full force I feel a little bit of a victory! It dawned on me I am only 8.6 pounds away from onederland! I never ever thought I would lose weight and keep it off let alone KEEP losing weight!
I hope you all have a great weekend
Old 09-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #20  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Okay -- let's get this thing started again

I'm baaa-aaaack! I bit the bullet and weighed in on Thursday, up 3.5 or so from ticker weight. I'm up 25 from where I was last summer, shaking my head at that. But we can only go on from where we are.

The two things I've committed to are: listening to weight loss audio daily AND only eating at the table when I'm alone. That's where I get in trouble -- nibbling, or eating in front of the TV. SO much less likely to overeat at the table -- it's just not the same kind of "treat."

Anyway, I'm doing a lot of other things too (trying to keep carbs lowish, eating healthy foods and no junk, getting lots of exercise, drinking lots of water, trying to make time for relaxation) but those two go a very long way towards doing it all by themselves and help me do everything else.

sept15lija, you're doing FANTASTIC!!! So wonderful that you're significantly beyond the borders of Onederland. Congrats!

Carri, always so hard to really get going, isn't it. I've been working towards it for a little while. We can do this, though, right?

Auntie_g, so terrific to see you in here again! And in the "misery loves company" department, there we are in the same friggin' ballpark again. Let's leave, hey?

Rtsmme4life, you're getting so close! Just goes to show what keepin' on keepin' on will do for a body. Yay for you!

K, Wimmins, let's hocusPokusFOCUS!
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #21  

Mel - WONDERFUL!!! Especially with TOM, that's great! I bet next week you'll have a whoosh once TOM is gone.

Carri - How was your girl's night?? Me love girls nights.

Arabella - Welcome back!

I am definitely enjoying the 190's...it just amazes me to see that 1 everyday! I am so excited to get to 174, when I will no longer be obese...but of course another huge milestone is when I weigh around 183, which is less than DH...that'll be really nice.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #22  
One Day at a Time...

Welcome back Arabella!
Thanks Ladies!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! We took the boys to the Halloween store and let them pick out their costumes. Cody picked Batman and my little Logan picked out Ironman. One thing is for sure, they are all boy!
Old 09-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Oh man, I got behind again so fast! I didn't get any e-mails that there were new posts, so it didn't occur to me to check in here. Something is really wrong with this system, but now I guess I won't wait for the e-mails.

So... I caved on the chocolate a couple times this week, but it was still way less than I had been consuming, so that's something, I suppose. We're having a little bit of junk for football tomorrow, but Monday was to be my real start date anyway. Here we go...

Liz, congrats on your loss! I guess going out to dinner didn't hurt?

Mel, you're so close to Onederland, keep up the good work!

Carri, are you clicking? It's crazy how easy it is to fall off the wagon. Maybe we need seatbelts!

Arabella, glad to see you! Yeah, let's get off this rollercoaster and onto the train!

Onward!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #24  

auntie g - No, I was very good at dinner and ate salmon with veggies...there was also a side of pasta (italian restaurant) but I only ate a tiny bit of that and fed the rest to DS the next night for dinner. It's nice to know I can go to a restaurant and make good choices....it's a challenge for sure! Also, I never get emails with new posts either!

Mel - Jacob is going as a dragon, he still has no idea really about Halloween but his costume is so cute! We'll have to post pics! Katie is going to be a strawberry.

Today is my parent's anniversary, so big dinner planned...I have to pick up an ice cream cake...good thing ice cream really isn't something I love anyways.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #25  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Good day yesterday -- I listened to my audio, only ate at the table, ran 35 mins, walked 45 mins, did a little yoga...

So far today, we've got in a five-mile walk and I might do some gardening this afternoon. The flowerbeds could surely use it...

Auntie g, for sure we need seatbelts. This thread MOVES, it does. Gotta look slippy.

Mel, my DGS was Batman a few years ago. And he really thought he was, too.

Liz, a strawberry! How sweet is that!

K, lovelies, let's make this one count!
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:07 PM   #26  
One Day at a Time...

I can't wait to see pics of them in their costumes Liz!! And great job with dinner!
Not a very busy day here....ran a few errands and going to work in the yard some soon.
Glad to see so many people writing in the thread!
Have a great Sunday ladies!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #27  

Woo hoo! I made it through football without doing much damage. I made chicken in BBQ sauce in the crockpot and had it on a whole wheat roll. My friend's contribution to the festivities was some nasty, scary dip that the guys love, but doesn't do a thing for me, so I didn't have any of that. And the Eagles won, too- good day!

So this is the end of my weaning week, and tomorrow I get serious. It's always the change of seasons that gets me going, when I realize I can't fit into the clothes I'm taking out of storage. Ugh... But that's the past, right? I took some official "before" pictures for the first time. Can't wait til there's something better to compare...

Hope this will be a great week for everyone!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:28 AM   #28  
One Day at a Time...

Great job Auntie G! I know it's so hard not to munch during the game.

Back to my diet schedule for the week (I don't count calories on the weekend maybe that's why I love them so much LOL) I was pretty bad this weekend so it's time to get my behind in gear and lose some weight!

I hope we all have a great week!
Old 09-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #29  

Happy Monday!?! Down 2 lbs and now it's time to do this for real!

Mel, I also like to have a little "flexibility" on the weekends, so I'm going to change my WI day to Friday, instead of Monday. I think we have to be able to go a little crazy now and then, and as long as it's planned, it's not out of control, right?

Time to get moving... Have a great day, all!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #30  

Auntie g - WOO HOO on 2 pounds gone!!! Awesome!

My parent's dinner was good, the only thing is my family ALWAYS has burgers - not good! So I've been eating half of one at the last 4 dinners we've had, and salad, and it's been working well. Anyways Jamie's on holidays this week, so we're going to do a few outings together, hopefully we have some nice fall weather to enjoy them in - looks like we might get it!