Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #211  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Angierue...Great job on the 4 pound loss! Keep up the great work!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #212  
Bringin' Sexy Back

Namaste...great ideas on the "party" food! those are all wonderful!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #213  
Bringin' Sexy Back

NWA...Whatever your food choices, have a great time celebrating with hubby, family, and friends. Enjoy!

Last edited by Goal4Life; 03-07-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 229/228.5/184

Height: 5' 11''

Thank all of you guys for your support. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will let you know how it goes!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #215  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
I know there were some losses a couple of pages back so YAY for you all! And momamto - Kick butt with that 4 lbs. I was down 4 lbs today (after a 1 lb gain Monday) but I took my jeans off. Was feeling really frustrated and did NOT want to be even more so if there wasn't at least a 2 lb loss today. I did keep my shirt on, though. Well... my t-shirt. I have a sweater on so I did take it off. LOL
Great job!!! I'd remove my underwire bra if I had to!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #216  
Bonnie

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a NSV with ya'll today. They put me on the Tanita today and did my measurements, etc while I was at WI. Although I was down about half a pound and somewhat disgruntled by that, it quickly went away once they did my measurements. I lost 10 pounds and 29 inches this last month alone. Since starting Dec 6th I've lost (drum roll please) 47 inches and 34 pounds!

I tell you this for two reasons: first, a moment and second, I did it without using anything but the HNS, a vitamin, some flax and hoodia. They tried to push the MRC6 on me after the first month because I was down half in inches what I was in weight loss and they thought that too slow. I said that no, I don't want to add extra stuff and had faith that I wouldn't be at my goal weight and still be wearing size 20W jeans - that the inches would eventually come off. Glad to say on this one that I was right

One last note. I told my sister my good news and she cheered me on. She asked how it would be different once I reached my goal. I summed it up in one sentence - I have realized on this plan that Little Debbie is not my friend. (I think I then called her the b-word ) Like the other gals were saying, junk food is my nemesis and addiction. I can't ever go back!

Hang in there gals (and our two token guys too)!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #217  
Candace

S/C/G: 153/136/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWALoser View Post
Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I am actually having second thoughts about that cheese dip or rather figuring out a way to have some OP treats...If that is possible.
I missed my chips and salsa (perfect party dip). Taxmicos (corn tortillas) found at Publix. 2 tortillas is only 50 calories. I bring them to room temp and then bake in the oven at 350 for approx 10 min, flipping half way. Makes about 10-12 chips. Salsa: 1 hole tomato diced, 1 jalpeno, 1-2 green onions, 1-2 teas lime juice, 1 tsp sea salt. Rough chop in a food processor. You could eat this hole item for your veggie. I know cheese is not legal at dinner (but we had that discussion about 4 pages ago), just don't have it for Bfast or lunch, then you could melt some chedder overtop and then top with salsa. Yum.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #218  
Bonnie

maxncandy: Yum! I really miss salsa too! I wish I could have it at breakfast in my burrito

Ooh, I forgot - changed my St. Patty's goal to something more attainable

Last edited by bomaze; 03-07-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #219  
MRC since 10/8/2007

S/C/G: 174/135/125

Height: 5' 5"

maxncandy Can we have corn tortillas? If we can't have corn are the tortillas ok? I didn't think we could have jalapenos either. I really hope we can, that would be great for dinner with some ground turkey/beef.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #220  
Bringin' Sexy Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
maxncandy Can we have corn tortillas? If we can't have corn are the tortillas ok? I didn't think we could have jalapenos either. I really hope we can, that would be great for dinner with some ground turkey/beef.
yes you can have the corn tortillas, as long as they are under 50 calories. I to love the ones that are only 25 calories a piece. I like to make cinnamon splenda chips, same way as the ones above, but I sprinkle cinnamon and splenda on them while they are baking.
I think fresh jalapenos, yes, canned/jarred no.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #221  
Bringin' Sexy Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaze View Post
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a NSV with ya'll today. They put me on the Tanita today and did my measurements, etc while I was at WI. Although I was down about half a pound and somewhat disgruntled by that, it quickly went away once they did my measurements. I lost 10 pounds and 29 inches this last month alone. Since starting Dec 6th I've lost (drum roll please) 47 inches and 34 pounds!

I tell you this for two reasons: first, a moment and second, I did it without using anything but the HNS, a vitamin, some flax and hoodia. They tried to push the MRC6 on me after the first month because I was down half in inches what I was in weight loss and they thought that too slow. I said that no, I don't want to add extra stuff and had faith that I wouldn't be at my goal weight and still be wearing size 20W jeans - that the inches would eventually come off. Glad to say on this one that I was right

One last note. I told my sister my good news and she cheered me on. She asked how it would be different once I reached my goal. I summed it up in one sentence - I have realized on this plan that Little Debbie is not my friend. (I think I then called her the b-word ) Like the other gals were saying, junk food is my nemesis and addiction. I can't ever go back!

Hang in there gals (and our two token guys too)!
Great job on the inches!!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #222  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
Corn tortilla are on my menu. You have to find the ones that are 40 calories... I know this because I can't have wheat, so there really isn't much left on the starch column... I have been eating tortillas till I am sick of them.

Tonight I had 1/4 cup of peas instead, I finally noticed that they are on the list under "beans"... LOL!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #223  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommato3 View Post
Hi All! I just got back from wi today, and I was down 4 pounds (and I was wearing jeans!) I am so excited, especially after Monday's 1/2 pound gain. Just the motivation I needed to keep going. I know that this is going to work. Congrats to all who wi in today and thanks for listening!
Awesome!!! Great job! And with jeans...I am going to wi tomorrow morning but I'm afraid to wear jeans. I'm hoping to sign the 10 pound board.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 249/240/150

Height: 5'4

I'd love to find the 25 calorie corn tortillas...what is the brand name? I am having a hard weekend...daughter and fiancee flew in and we had dinner out...I had the salad bar but somehow a few sunflower seeds ended up on the salad...have to go out tomorrow and sunday as well...I know HOW to order, I just need to make the words come out of my mouth~ I started Feb 1 and am down 17 lbs. but need to lose 3 this week to stay on the program they outlined...I have to be fierce!
Old 03-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #225  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Today I went to the center and finally got my menu the beige one. I also WI and lost 2 pounds! I started losing some weight on my own in January, I lost 12 lbs, so this 2 pounds really makes 14 lbs since January but on here I will only count what I've lost since starting this program and blog the other 12lbs.. So another happy moment was when I tried on a pair of jeans that I bought months ago, I bought them too small so I would have something to wear when I lost some weight and now they fit!

There were a few things that I wasn't expecting about this that kinda threw me for a loop. We can't have "ANYTHING" canned? I understand lots of sodium in veggies but I buy the no salt or sugar added kind and I understand the fruit but I use the kind sweetened with Splenda, the fruit is really fine I can make do without that, but no canned veggies? Geez Luweez I just don't get that one.

Anyway I am glad to be finally starting, she said for all of us in the class to wait and start Monday but I'm going to start tomorrow I have waited long enough. I have been in preconditioning since last Friday. I have seen people on here that were only in Preconditioning for 3 days so tomorrow it begins.

3monkeysmomma

Last edited by 3monkeysmomma; 03-08-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Closed Thread