Old 05-13-2006, 09:27 PM   #841  
PurpleSunshine

Bre - Yes a lite = 1/2 P, 1 S......thanks for the mother's day wish

Barb - It is good to hear from you - I've been wondering where you were!!! So happy for you about the size 14's - what a wonderful NSV.....I know things get tough - but you've had alot of changes in your life lately - You can do this - you have done sooooo wonderul and you are truly an inspiration to many on this board - Hopefully the promise to the counselor will help get you going again!!!

Deets - Happy birthday girl - Hope you had a wonderful guilt free dinner!!!

ok, have to brag on m DH for min......He fixed the most wonderful awesome dinner tonight. We got some shrimp and scallops and he put some rub on them and then grilled them on kabobs. He put some bbq sauce on them near the end - OMG girls - can you just say SCRUMPTIOUS???? It was so good - I have my own personal chef!!! We had some corn and a salad to go with it - It was just perfect. Not sure what tomorrow will bring as far as food - but pretty much POP today......what do I count a fuzzy navel as?? I used crystal light instead of OJ?? so that is only like 2.5 calories for 4 oz - I guess I have to just count the peach schnapps?? one fruit??? Hope you girlies have an awesome day tomorrow!!! Night Night
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:40 PM   #842  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Everyone ~~ I just wanted to say hello to all of you here. I have been reading this thread and you are all so nice! I did LA Weightloss last year before I had my hysterectomy and lost 40 pounds. Then after my surgery, I wasn't able to exercise for awhile, and I got very lazy and never got refocused again. I just told my DH yesterday that if I would have stuck with it, I would have had all of my weight off by now and not be saying, I hope I have my weight off by this time next year! Sometimes just thinking about it, I get so frustrated! It was a good plan and I lost the 40 pounds in a total of three months and I was feeling so good, but I have now gained most of my weight back. I did think the plan was really good and it did work. I just wanted to say hi to all of you nice ladies here...
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:09 PM   #843  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Hi there
I just wanted to come here to complain about how hard it is when there are weekends like this. We took my MIL out for dinner tonight to a mexican rest. Of course I had chips and salsa, and 2 tacos, rice and beans. Then I just talked to my mom and we are going there tomorrow and she is making lasagna. She will be all offended if I say I can not eat that. So it looks like another day of not being op. I so wanted to be in the 150's next week I guess I hope I can just maintain through the weekend. I am going to go drink my lemon water now and go to bed. I just want this weekend over so I can get back on track.
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #844  

Hi Lisa ~~ I feel the same way as you; I actually can't wait for Monday to get here! Holidays are the hardest times when you're trying to watch what you each, but you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I hope you atleast maintain your weight, because atleast that's much better than gaining. Have a nice day tomorrow...
Old 05-14-2006, 12:37 AM   #845  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

This has been a hard two weeks, my sons birthday and anniversary was last week, we ate out two times and then today with my b-day and mothers day, we are going out on Monday night as well....I am usually POP, but today went whole hog...despite my huge am workout, I feel yucky Worst part is, the foods you think are going to be so great turn out to be gross. I got Coldstone Creamery tomight and thought I was doing so well getting their sinless vanilla...it was SO GROSS I had to throw it out. Our Outback dinner was good, but still not what you expect afdter being so good for so long. My tastes have actually changed A LOT. Anything too sweet, salty or remotely fried tastes disgusting to me. I hope its not raining tomorrow, I will take another huge run and get this crap outta my system!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #846  

DEETSMOM ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope your day was X-TRA SPECIAL!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 08:13 AM   #847  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hello Everybody!

Happy Mother's Day!

Deets - Happy Birthday!

Hope Everyone has a great day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:02 AM   #848  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Hi Michelle Everyone is great here, I have done so much better with LAWL since I came to this site

Deets- I agree, the sinless vanilla at coldstone is gross! I was so excited to have mexican last night and that was gross too. I could have made it better myself at home. At least I am only up .5 this am. Happy Birthday- I don't know if you are like me but every year I get down because of my weight, I always say I am going to be at a better place next year and I never am. Well you can say that this year

Hello dolphn- Have a great day

Aggie- A while back you mentioned sore boobs with TOM. I have the same problem. Some months are worse than others. This month I can tell it is going to be bad, they already hurt and I am not due for a while. I can say it gets better after you have kids and breastfeed, and the older you get. The only thing that helps me is to leave my bra on all the time. On the plus side, they are perky because they are so dense

Well I am off to Wisconsin for the day- that is where my parents live. Everyone have a great day wheather you are a mother or not- it is a day to celebrate being a woman

Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:28 AM   #849  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljackson
Hi Michelle Everyone is great here, I have done so much better with LAWL since I came to this site

Deets- I agree, the sinless vanilla at coldstone is gross! I was so excited to have mexican last night and that was gross too. I could have made it better myself at home. At least I am only up .5 this am. Happy Birthday- I don't know if you are like me but every year I get down because of my weight, I always say I am going to be at a better place next year and I never am. Well you can say that this year

Hello dolphn- Have a great day

Aggie- A while back you mentioned sore boobs with TOM. I have the same problem. Some months are worse than others. This month I can tell it is going to be bad, they already hurt and I am not due for a while. I can say it gets better after you have kids and breastfeed, and the older you get. The only thing that helps me is to leave my bra on all the time. On the plus side, they are perky because they are so dense

Well I am off to Wisconsin for the day- that is where my parents live. Everyone have a great day wheather you are a mother or not- it is a day to celebrate being a woman

Lisa
My scale was up FIVE! LOL!!!! Its still food sitting in my belly at this point, Im not worried. I took another run this morning and will do TO limited today to get back on track, I actually have NO desire to eat anything....
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:54 AM   #850  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

I was a bad girl yesterday. DH wanted to go to Johnny Carinos for this "2 can dine for 19.99 deal." Needless to say, nothing was even close to on plan. It wasn't even that good. ugh. I was up to 170 this morning, but I am sure I can get back to 169 at least with just drinking lots of water and eating right today. My body went into carb shock Today is mother's day and my treat is being on plan. I actually feel so much better physically when I eat right. I really didn'tw ant to go to the rest. last night, but DH has been begging for 2 or 3 weeks to do this deal.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:48 AM   #851  

Lisa ~~ Thank you for the warm welcome! When I was doing LAWL last year, my taste buds changed so much! One of my best friends became Mrs. Dash, I love that stuff, but it's so expensive! Have a wonderful day with your parents...
Old 05-14-2006, 12:26 PM   #852  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Hey Chicas! Hope all is well... My DH has been wonderful this morning, insisting on doing everything (breakfast, dishes, cleaning, etc) it's great but I'm bored to tears and feel like there's something I need to do but just can't remember what it is! I need to shut up and enjoy since tomorrow will be the same ol' same ol'!

It seems like everyone has been having cheat weekends...I guess they'll be lots of TO started tomorrow!

Enjoy your day Ladies!
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:57 PM   #853  

S/C/G: 298/290/155

Height: 5'5"

Hey Ya'll,

Been licking my wounds from feeling like a failure because I didn't and couldn't handle lawl. So, tomorrow I'm going to start Atkins. For now I just want to lose 10 lbs.

Thanks for all your support.

Happy Mother's Day.
missmuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:45 PM   #854  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Talking Happy Mother's Day!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Hope that all of you have a wonderful, beautiful day!! We deserve it!!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:47 PM   #855  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Miss Muffet, please keep checking in with us! I hope Atkins works for you.

Welcome to the flock Michelle! Glad to have you with us!

I wonder why folks try to sabotage us when we are doing something better for ourselves? I feel really badly for those that are trying to stay on plan and are guilted in to eating something someone else prepared. I guess I am very blessed to have friends and family that can see the change and are willing to help me do whatever it takes to get the weight off. Stay strong, Sistas! Take a couple of bites and then plead a stomach ache - due to too much rich food

I know, I've been called a cold, heartless witch many a time!

We are out to eat this afternoon (late lunch, early supper) - I haven't decided where yet - I would really like Mexican, or Outback, but the kids aren't fond of those places, so I'm guessing it will be Old Country buffet. GAG, but at least I can find something OP, I'm sure.

Have a great day!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote