Old 05-12-2006, 11:20 AM   #796  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Bizlawchik – congrats on the loss! I only weigh in once a week as I live 40 minutes from the closest center.

Ljackson - I learned the hard way don’t try getting them all in late in the day. It just doesn’t work well!

Lisa – Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Lori – More parents should teach their children manners like you do in my opinion! Congrats on the terrific son.

HeatherCP hopefully the COD will help you keep more accountable. I know that when I couldn’t make it everyweek due to helping dm and dd I lost my focus knowing that I wouldn’t be weighed.

Joan – congrats on fitting in the size 12!!! That’s great! :cheerleader:

Denise congrats on the weightloss!! 25 lbs is awesome! And I agree with everyone what a cute family you are!!

Boos- hope you have agreat mother’s day weekend! Too funny about the “my friend said…” thing I do the same thing and my family immediately knows im talking about 3fc!! LOL

HeatherPP – Glad you are having a good day!! Im so jealous I would love to do the personal trainer thing.

Well I go back to COD today and see how the first 12 days of my challenge have gone. I am hoping to be back at my lowest LAWL number but I will be happy with any loss.

Good luck to all the weighers!!
Congrats to all the losers!

And to all the mothers hope that you have a wonderful Mother's day!

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:23 AM   #797  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Speaking of men and water, get this: We are having trouble with our septic tank and drain field, and the drain field is having trouble drying out. DH informs me that I am going to have to find ways to conserve water, so that we are not sending so much water into the septic. My suggestions: I shower every other day, bathe the girls together every other day, and make our son shower every other day, instead of his big bath he likes. DH's suggestions: Do less dishes and laundry. WHAT? How in the world does he expect me to pull that one off? Make the kids wear the same clothes for a week and use only paper and plastic for eating? Oh, he can be soooo unrealistic sometimes. It would cost him $5.00 to rent a pump to drain all of the water out of the septic tank into the pasture, but no, instead, lets put insane demands on me, and make my life miserable over it. MEN.......

HeatherCP- Happy First Mothers Day!!!

HeatherPP- The strawberry spinach salad is so good, I have taken it to two dinners and gotten tons of compliments. It is also pretty.

Dusty- Don't worry girl, you are doing great. If you really want to get to the gym, here are 2 suggestions: 1- Go to bed earlier if possible, at least for a while. I have to be in bed by 9 or 10 if I want to make it up to exercise. 2- Set a goal to exercise for 21 days. It takes 21 days to form a habit, so if you can keep pushing yourself until then, it will get a lot easier to get up. Good luck!

Christie- Hey, GF, hows it going?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #798  
Katie

Hey Beanie- Crossing my fingers for ya!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:25 AM   #799  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Hiya Katie- LOL at the dh solution. Sounds so much like my dh. You know I am dying for you and emmysmom to post your weights. I am so excited for you both?

Speaking of emmysmom? Where are you?!??
Old 05-12-2006, 11:26 AM   #800  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up WI = Down 3.4 lbs!

Hey there, ladies! Not much time to post, so I'll make it quick.

First, apparently something has changed with the 3fc tickers. They are all blocked out for me now. So I had to resort to an alternate ticker for my mini-goals. Pretend like the kg says lb, because I can't see where to change it on that site.

But the good news is that I lost 3.4 lbs at WI today! Yay! I am .2 lbs shy of 65!!!!

I'll check back in later, and try to catch up on the posts I have missed.

have POP days!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:27 AM   #801  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Erin- that is AWESOME!! Big congrats. You are doing so well!!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:28 AM   #802  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

You know my 3fc time never seems to match the busy time for you chicks. LOL Hope every one has a great day and weekend.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:32 AM   #803  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Chickies!

Our water in Kennewick really is bad - I have an inline filter that I bought at Walmart about a year ago - it goes only on the cold water line to the kitchen sink, but it is AMAZING! I also have one on my fridge water dispenser. It makes all the difference in the world, although I do keep some bottled water around, for those rushed moments out the door.

Denise, I don't remember if I said it yesterday, but YAHOOOOO for you! I hope I am as lucky today at WI. The home scales haven't been too friendly this week.

Lisa, nice job on the 10s!

I was putting some sweaters away and found a pair of "real" pants - size 16 - (read that to mean no elastic waist) in the cedar chest. Actually got them on, but not buttoned. Think I could have gotten them buttoned if I didn't have this silly c-section belly. (thinking evil thoughts : what if it never goes away?)

Boos - I definitely see a 10 tankini in your near future! WAHOO!

Heather CP - It's hard to get back on the wagon, huh chickie! I think going in to see the pixies at the COD will help. I know that if it were me, I would go in just so they didn't get the better of me! Once you are back into a routine, it wil come!

DF - be sure to give us pics of your new 'do! I am afraid I'm going to end up like my mom - she's had basically the same style for as long as I can remember. Now that my hair is short, I wonder if I'll end up the same way! Only so much you can do with it short!

Everyone that I missed - Have a great day, and if you're off to a Mother's Day celebration, have fun! My poor 6 year old DD is really stressed about a MD gift this year. She is sooooo hyper-sensitive and wants to make it just right. A couple years ago she got me a squirt gun, and now she feels badly "because you never play squirt guns with us mommy". I tried to tell her that was because she and her brother hogged it all the time! Sigh. Poor girl.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #804  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katie--just don't wash HIS clothes or dishes--see if it changes his tune--LOL! Can't live with'em can't live without'em (for long anyway!) Good Luck! TAll him we vote for the pumping--heck--I bet we could even scrape up the $5 bucks!

Beanie--can't wait to hear the results!

Erin--WTG--you know this is getting old--just kidding--it's awesome!

Lori--great news on the "real" pants. Hey--I LOVE elastic so I can't tease too much. Poor DD--they just want to please. I ordered some really cute turquiose jewelry off Ebay and DH got the package and wrote "Happy Mother's Day" in black sharpie on the outside--NICE TRY!!! If I do manage to get into the tankini you guys will see more of me than you may want from my MB pictures! I agree on the hairstyle--I've always heard you have one you always go back to and I believe it because everytime I try to change I go back to my "regular".

Later, gators! Time is short--again b/c of you guys--haha. Boo and I are both bathed (and she's not thrilled with me right now!) but not packed!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 PM   #805  

S/C/G: 181.4/147.6/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Tgif!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy Friday Ladies!!!! The weekend is finally here!!

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing soooo well!!! I'm proud of all of you- keep it going!!!

WOOHOO to all you losers!!!

Boo- thanks for letting me know about the tea...I'm going out to get some this weekend. And I'm there with you on the tankini thing....I'm going away right around the same time as you- June 16. We can do it- we're going to be smokin Hot!!! I can't wait!!!

To all you shrinking HOT MOMMAS out there- Have a very very Happy Mother's Day!!!

As for me- I'm really looking forward to a POP weekend. I really don't have much planned besides housework so I have no excuse. I'm also going to start my 2nd round of TO on Monday for real!! DH just grilled up about 3 pounds of chicked last night for me!!! I'm going to be clucking by the end of next week

Having a busy day so I gotta go.....I'll check in again later!!!

Have a great day!!!
-Marisa
m_everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #806  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Marissa - I am also doing T/O on Mon-Tues.
My very last T/O for a long while....if all goes well
I may be a bit of a psycho - but I kind of like T/O.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:19 PM   #807  

S/C/G: 181.4/147.6/125

Height: 5'1"

Sznn- WOW, I see that you're soooo close to goal. Good luck!!!!!

You know- When I did TO just a few weeks ago, I really didn't find it that bad either. And I did the limited too. I was really worried that I just wasn't going to be able to do the limited...but I breezed right through both days. I'm really hoping that this time will be the same.
m_everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:21 PM   #808  
PurpleSunshine

Beanie - Can't wait to hear the results from WI - You go girl!!! Good luck!!

Erin - way to go - girl those pounds are just dropping off you - geez, tell me your secret!!!

Katie - thanks for the salad suggestion - that will probably fit in just perfect!!! Plus I love that kind of stuff anyway....Oh, I just love Boo's idea about not washing just his clothes - I have actually done that before when I was pissed at DH - just let his stuff pile on up - I loved every minute of it - The little part of me!!!

Lori - Congrats on those real pants - you will be in them in no time. Trust me - the csection belly will go away some - just don't expect it all to go away - it may, but I just don't get my hopes up!!!

DF - Can't wait to see the new do - you have to post us a beautiful pic!!!

Hey marisa!! Good Friday and Happy mother's day to you as well!!!

Emmysmom - why have you disappeared on us?? where oh where are you??

Sznn - I have to say if you like TO that much - I think you are psycho - but we still love you anyway!!! I guess my last two experiences with TO has just ruined me!!!

Well training went good and he actually did work out my soreness - I really thought all that was funny stuff - but it did happen today!! Wow - my legs feel better - and the funny part is he worked alot of the same muscles that we did on weds!!! odd hunh?? Boy, I really think if I keep this up - he WILL have me in the shape I want to be!!!! I'm ready for the weekend - the only really cheat I'm planning is a fuzzy navel - peach Schnapps and orange juice - actually I told DH to justs get me some of the sunrise crystal light - that stuff is soooo good!!!! Well, Hopefully I want be too busy to post before I leave work !!!

Congrats to everyone who is doing so well - Katie - can't wait to see those results next week - are you weighing on weds or monday? I'm planning to weigh on weds.

Beanie - where oh where are you - when do you weigh in?
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #809  
Katie

I called DH and told him he better come suck the water out of this tank before our trip so that it has a good chance to drain and dry out while we are gone, and he did! I was so glad. He also came home with my Mothers Day gift, one of those cool patio fire pits. I have wanted one forever. I am just thrilled with it! I have so many daycare kids out today, if my luck holds, I will be done by 2:30 today. I am really hoping so, so then I can go shopping. I need Mothers Day stuff and I want to go back to the thrift store and try to find some size 8 capris that fit. My 10s are looking baggy and weird, and my stuff won't stay tucked in, so here's hoping!!! We are leaving at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon, and won't be back until late Sunday night. I talked to Kristi, and we agreed that we are all going to stay OP except Olive Garden, so I am glad to have the support. DH picked up some of those 100 cal. snack packs and bottled water. I am not going to do a shake on Sunday, because we are planning on a big breakfast before the zoo, and a big dinner after. BTW, I think after all these years, I have my DH trained. He actually picked up a box of tampons for me at Kmart today. He didn't want to, but he did. What a good guy.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #810  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Talking Woohoo!

Down 3.8 for the week! I was down on Monday, up on Weds and WAY down today! Onderland, here I come! I think my home scale will show it by next week, then I'll be in Barb's boat, waiting for it to show up "officially'! C'mon Denise, WE CAN DO THIS!

Boo, I love it! I would soooooo not wash his clothes.

Katie, have you had it pumped recently? Maybe you have a clogged leach line or something? Do you have icky puddles? I learned the hard way several years ago that even if you put bacteria in the septic system, you still have to have the sludge pumped out every 4 or 5 years. Mine was soooo full of sludge that there was no room for water!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote