Old 05-11-2006, 06:17 PM   #766  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katie--thanks for the info--I'd like to track my day just to see.

Joan--that is super! I found out today I am jinxed for shopping. When I was a 14 apparently everyone else was too and I could never find my size, today there were tons of 14-16 but no 10 and 12!! I need an 11 right now I think--some 12's fit and some 10's but not consistently--ugh. Won't try the 11 in Junior--I would imagine they are a slim cut and I am not!

Lisa--love the new photo--it confused me for a sec--couldn't find where I left off! Beautiful--both of you.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #767  
Losing the Weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom
Katie--thanks for the info--I'd like to track my day just to see.

Joan--that is super! I found out today I am jinxed for shopping. When I was a 14 apparently everyone else was too and I could never find my size, today there were tons of 14-16 but no 10 and 12!! I need an 11 right now I think--some 12's fit and some 10's but not consistently--ugh. Won't try the 11 in Junior--I would imagine they are a slim cut and I am not!

Lisa--love the new photo--it confused me for a sec--couldn't find where I left off! Beautiful--both of you.

Boos,

I KNOW what you mean, I have several pairs of jeans and each is cut differently according to the manufacturer. My Levis fit differently than the K.Clines.. go figure...

I wish they'd come up with ONE standard size... would that be so hard? LOL

I'm ALSO dumping the bigger sizes when I find them too big...That way I have no temptation to say Oh Well, its just a 14 instead of a 12! No WAY am I going back to a 16.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:54 PM   #768  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Hey Chicks! I did in fact go WI and I am down another 1.6 lbs! Yahooooo! I know I'm the one doing it but you guys get as much credit, i mean your support, having people going through the same thing and just feeling accountable has made a huge difference! Thanks again! I'm officially down to 25.2 lbs all together and I confess I feel good, mentally & physically.

Hope you are all having a good day

Deets~ Thanks for saying so about my boy...you got some real cutie pies too!

Boo~ I like your new pic, your looking quite thin missy!

ljackson ~ Your pic is also super cute, my niece just had her 1'st Communion this Saturday past. The kids looked so beautiful, like angels. But all my niece cared about was the ipod i bought her. So much for reverence.

Last edited by Denise Wilson; 05-11-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #769  
on LAWL

Joan--I've gotten rid of all my 14's, too, so there is no turning back! I am waiting as long as possible to start replacing. One standard size would be lovely and much too kind of the fashion world. Levi's 550 stretch are my absolute favorite--and I found out that even thought the 10 fits great and can alos get into the 8--now that's strectch baby!!

I have a little over a month before Myrtle Beach and I have to get a new swimsuit--I am waiting as long as possible! Please, please, please let it be Tankini in a 10!!

Denise--that is so great--you are melting away. Isn't it easier to find the motivation after days like this?

Off to PTA Family Fun Night--maybe not so fun since I have to "work" (ie--volunteer)--at least I have another "sucker" mom buddy that always gets roped into these things with me. Catch you guys later! I have to tape Survivor so don't anyone blow it for me!!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #770  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Deets - I was just wondering. I logged into FitDay and get this - they still have my data from 2002! !OMG - i couldn't believe it - but what I wanted to ask was I noticed they now have a pc version - 19.95 - did you get that? I'm thinking about it - just didn't know if it was worth it...Figure I will use the online version and if I do use it consistently for a month - maybe then purchase the pc version????
Nah, I just use the online version
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:18 PM   #771  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Well it says it does - but I'm wondering if it is enough to buy - Plus I'm online all the time anyway - so I don't know......

I think this may really help me determine my weaknesses - either in a certain category or heavy on fat vs. starch - whatever - I've had 816 calories today and I have 1.5 P left, 1.5 veggie, 1 starch, .5 dairy - according to those equations - I'm supposed to get like 1500 - but I'm not sure what Blue plan falls into?? Do you know calorie range for Blue or gold - I know someone posted them
IM ADDICTED TO IT NOW, LOL! I havent written in my LAWL journal in over a week and its so much easier to do it online. I am following the Gold + 1/2 Protein still, somedays not having the second starch or fruit (havent been real hungry lately). I also havent gone to COD in over a week and cant say I plan to...they really have no info to give me at this point...
Old 05-11-2006, 07:53 PM   #772  
Missing Ohio

Default MyHeritage Breakdown

Here is my breakdown:

1997 – 35 lbs. Lighter
Beyonce Knowles(pop diva and actress)
Sarah Vaughan(jazz diva)
Consuelo Velázquez(Mexican songwriter)
Ringo Starr(a Beatle)
Ibrahim Tatises(Turkish singer)
Klaus Kinski(actor)
Ephraim Kishon(Israeli director)
Zhu Rongji(China Communist official)
Jose Saramago(Portuguese writer)
Rehavam Zeevi(assassinated Israeli minister)

2000 – graduation picture
Rosa Parks(Civil Rights activist)
Olivia Newton-John(Singer, actress)
Billie Jean King(tennis)
Sammy Davis Jr.(Entertainer)
Martin Lawrence(actor, comedian)
Ian Wright(England footballer)
Jean-Pierre Serre(French mathematician)
Omar Sharif(Egyptian born actor)
Robert Mugabe(President Zimbabwe)
Wen Jiabao(China Communist official)

Only Beyonce, Rosa, Sarah, and even Consuelo come close to resembling my family. Don't see those old foreign dudes fitting in anywhere. Of course, I wasn't there way back when. And, out of curiosity, I had to wikipedia them.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #773  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Deets - Yeah! Another fitday junkie. Love the reports too...so analytical.

Well fellow chickies. I was all set to change my ticker to 142 this AM...and Hmmmph! I ring in at 143. I was rather disgruntled. But after checking the calender - ALAS, it was TOM. I somehow thought it was due next week. I am not so distraught over instant gain. But I have been lounging on the couch eating sugar coated mini wheats and SF hot chocolate.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #774  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Bre- Beyonce? Now that is a keeper!!

Boos- Size 10 tankini? No problem! You will definitely be into that.

Denise- Yahoooo! You are doing great chickie!

Joan- How cute about stopping by the center to show off your outfit. I'll bet they are very proud of you.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:35 PM   #775  
on LAWL

This fitday site is pretty cool. I've entered the past 2 days--it takes a while with the customizing--I keep dragging stuff out of the fridge and pantry. I've had shakes instead of bars once a day and that knocks some calories off but I was still surprised by the numbers. I'm sure there are some errors somewhere because it seems too low. Yesterday was 1183 and today was 1328. These don't seem right. Deets--what are you getting with the Gold + 1/2 protein? Thanks
Old 05-11-2006, 09:59 PM   #776  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom
This fitday site is pretty cool. I've entered the past 2 days--it takes a while with the customizing--I keep dragging stuff out of the fridge and pantry. I've had shakes instead of bars once a day and that knocks some calories off but I was still surprised by the numbers. I'm sure there are some errors somewhere because it seems too low. Yesterday was 1183 and today was 1328. These don't seem right. Deets--what are you getting with the Gold + 1/2 protein? Thanks
My week looked like this (I used a shake one day and one or two days I didnt get all one starch or fruit I was supposed to have):

Mon: 1288 (325 cals exercise with HR monitor)
Tues: 1132
Wed: 1330 (320 cals exercise)
Thurs: 1209 (350 cals exercise)

According to the powers that be, at my weight, I am supposed to have 1100-1650 for loss. I dunno...I had TOM last week and a cheat day last Saturday, but the scale has gone down every day this week, not up at least. Its over though, cos Saturday is Outback and Coldstone day - in moderation, of course

And, this is Gold+ 1/2 protein and 2 Lites.

Last edited by deetsmom; 05-11-2006 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:01 PM   #777  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Boo's - I have been tracking for quite a while on fitday.
Gold with 1 lite = 1200 cals...give or take 100.
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #778  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Boy, you guys are quiet here tonight. I have to tell you a story.
Today I went to Old Navy and tried on shorts. I was able to get a pair of really cute jean shorts in a size 10. I was so proud of myself. When my DH got home from work I showed him what I got. He wanted me to try them on for him, and I said no, you try them on. So he did. THEY WERE TOO BIG ON HIM!! How sad is that, my dh who is 5'11 173 pounds can probably wear a size 6 or 8 womens shorts. That is so unfair. At least I finally weigh less than him. I can honestly tell him my weight for the first time.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:20 PM   #779  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljackson
Boy, you guys are quiet here tonight. I have to tell you a story.
Today I went to Old Navy and tried on shorts. I was able to get a pair of really cute jean shorts in a size 10. I was so proud of myself. When my DH got home from work I showed him what I got. He wanted me to try them on for him, and I said no, you try them on. So he did. THEY WERE TOO BIG ON HIM!! How sad is that, my dh who is 5'11 173 pounds can probably wear a size 6 or 8 womens shorts. That is so unfair. At least I finally weigh less than him. I can honestly tell him my weight for the first time.
Great picture! YOU LOOK TINY!!!!! How tall are you?
Old 05-12-2006, 03:20 AM   #780  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

boo~ ok, maybe melons...it was a visual!! hehe...

ljackson~ love the new avatar, you and your daughter are beautiful...who ever said it was right, we are a hot group of ladies!

yey denise! woohoo, your a hottie! love the new pic...sort of a scary thing for the little on to come out with that kinda talk....but thats brooklyn for you...sorry to say it, but you know it...hopefully the influences you and your husband have on your sons will be strong enough to over power the outside...my only little advice, is find things for them to do when they are a lil older...the more bored they are the more creative they get...

goodmorning ladies! wheres milca been, i guess house stuff? rebeca? a lot of MIA ladies yesterday...oh yes almost forgot, if any of you get a chance to pick up the may Glamour, its got great articles on weight loss and how to dress and what types of bathing suits for certain body types, but the weight loss section is what impressed me...its woth the 4 bucks!...
im still 176 this morning, yes baby...actually my scale was doing a flutter btwn 176/177 yesterday, and today its just 176 so im psyched...i was reading a dieting journal i wrote last year, its really depressing, i hate that i was so concentrated on the # on the scale...and the way i was doing it was so unhealthy...i was crash dieting, eating nothing but coffee and vitamins...i realize with good diet and exercise the results are different, im seeing some tone....im not pale! i feel strong!!! not weak and sickly! ...ahhh, owe it all to LAWL...maybe in a few weeks i will give some thanks to Biggest loser as well....its quite a work out...im feeling great, wore my 11's yesterday, i bought them last summer when i was about the weight i am now, actually the same weight i am now, and i only held that weight due to a stomach bug i cuaght in the bahamas and i hadnt eaten for a few weeks anything too large....anywho, after the bug left, the pound came and the pants got stored...but yesterday i rocked them! and i got soooo many compliments on how good im looking...im loving this weightloss journey! i think im gonna ba cocky (sp?)...haha...
well a great POP day to all my great friends, you guys are awesome, i couldnt do it without you, i WASNT doing it without you!...the pateau's are breaking!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote