Hey Deets, hows it goin?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #632  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Hey Deets, hows it goin?
Hey Katie Same ol thing, plugging away and running around with the kids, etc. My son turned 5 yesterday (Deets himself, LOL!) and its been busy but fun. Im doing the whole fitday thing now, so hopefully Ill be happy with the results soon
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:35 PM   #633  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I know what you mean, life never slows down very much, does it? I am going to WI next week I think, and report some results. I don't know. I am really getting worried that I am going to disappoint myself. I really want to be in the low 150's buy then, so I am really hoping! But then again, you never know, do you? Keep us posted on the zig zag method, I can't wait to see how it works for you!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #634  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, I just ran the picture of my 3 year old. Turns out looks like Jamie Lyn Spears and Micheal Jackson, pre surgery (Huh?), also Liza Minelli, like me, and Shirley Temple.

My 6 year old son looks like Spike Lee, Anna Nicole Smith, and Jackie O.

Oh, this is too good, the #1 match for my DH? Zamphir, the pan flute guy. The other person who I recognized? Stan Laurel. So, it looks like I am married to a pan flute playing comedian.

Last edited by Repo girl; 05-09-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:06 PM   #635  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Zamphir? Girl, I'll have to wikipedia that one.

Deets- are you busy or posting less b/c of your variation (with fitday). whatever it is, we miss you.

Gamabama, where are you?
Any good word from heatherpp?
Boosmom- Dangit...I should have gotten the juice at walmart. Oh well...
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #636  

Hi guys!
You all have been busy today! IT is hard for us Workin girls to catch up!
I thought the wax conversation was hysterical. I have done it towice and thought the whole experience was embarassing and PAINFUL. I'll just stick to shaving.....and I have noticed that if you shave it all off, the "bumps' aren't as bad!
I haven't been so good lately-not terrible-but not on plan either. I need to get back with it!
You guys are great! have a great day tomorrow-i will- took the day off to go to Mother's Day Tea at DYS preschool!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:50 PM   #637  

Hey all,

Well this board has gone through some interesting phases...to my add own 2 cents to the waxing thing -- HATED IT! I bled more w/ that than any shaving experience I've ever had. I'll stick to my nair and razor, thank you very much.

Also, loved the celebrity look-a-likes. My DD came up as leonardo dicaprio (but it was like a childhood photo of him, weird, huh?) and sevearl other zanies. What a funny thing -- they've certainly got a big splurge of use thanks to us!

Anyway, just got done scrubbing the kitchen down, cleaning out cupboards, throwing out all our crap. I am now getting ready to make the dreaded call to ROD (realtor of doom) to talk about lowering the house price (once again!). UGH. I can't stand this. Ordered me a St. Joseph -- hope it helps.

Incidentally, been totally off plan all week -- will try to do better tomorrow. The stress is getting to me and I'm sick and ready to return to good eating. Have a good night, chickies!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:06 PM   #638  

The face site is fun! I got Madonna, Tyra Banks, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aishwariya Rai, Helen Hunt, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Pfeiffer, Lindsay Lohan, Heike Dreschsler and, to keep me from getting too vain...Ezer Weizman.

Jeez! I can't wait until I have a skinny photo to upload! ;-)
CafeAmericain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:22 PM   #639  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey Stiesta - Hang in there GF. A monsterous burst of House Sale vibes coming at you.
I have been blowing it the last couple of days myself.
Can't seem to stop on the trigger foods. Why did I buy those dang trigger foods in the first place????

Back on track tomorrow. My switch to stabilization was scheduled for May 19...then the 23rd. Now I have moved it to the end of the month.
But that is IT....Final date - it's just getting silly.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:26 PM   #640  

Dairy, that dress is lovely on you!! Definitely a keeper! :-)

In fact, you've inspired me. I can't wait to fit into cute clothes like that again!
CafeAmericain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #641  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Stiesta--I sure hope things turn around soon--know this is a stressful time for you.

Stacy--hope your teaparty was fun--we had one for Valentines--too cute
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:29 PM   #642  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Sznn--you should be ready anytime--you may have Off Plan days but you have still done absolutely terrific!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #643  

Sznn, thanks for the good house vibes...I need them. I'm right there with ya on the trigger foods. At a time like this, the last thing I need around is treats. Do I have them? Yep. Am I gonna stop eating them? YES! We are doing this sister -- MAINTENANCE at the end of May! Let's kick our butts into high gear and lose some poundage!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #644  

I am with you all!! MAINTENANCE at the end of May!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 11:14 PM   #645  
Bring sexy back

thanks for all the confidence boosters about the dress, ladies. Dh said "WOW"
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote