Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 07:54 PM   #46  
The one called Physh

Default Monday, Monday. . .

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh . . .

I almost didn't believe it I had to get off the scale, re-set it and get back on.

I did it! My 21 day goal-I did it in 7!!!!!!! It's karaaaaazy I tell you!

I haven't lost that much weight in one week since I was in my 30's and living on protein shakes and soy chips

I know that this rate will not continue. But man-o-man it sure gives me hope again. I could not have done it w/o the people I have met on these two challenge threads

I am surely up for another 1 week/5days of exercise challenge if you are!

Ready? Set? GO!

Last edited by 1nceagain; 07-31-2005 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:19 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/210/145

Height: 5'4

I am down 4 pds. Before I know it I am gonna be in the 180's .
Way to go 1nce. you are doing so good. Hubby is gonna come home and not know what hit him.
I am up for the challenge. I will start my first one tonight. It really does help to talk with someone who is doing the same thing. My hubby is doing it but he is not a woman and he doesn't need the support.
Oh by the way, you didn't say TJMAX, I love it.
I miss everyone else.Hope things are o.k. We are here for ya'll.
1NCE,
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 07-31-2005, 11:48 PM   #48  
The one called Physh

Default !!!!!!!Vicki's Victory!!!!!!!

Woooohoooo! 4lbs girlfriend!!!!! You are a hop, skip and 5more work out days away from another great victory! So I am right there with you and everyone else. Lets keep it going chiickas!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:57 AM   #49  
The one called Physh

Default Day 1 Done! . . . and then some.

Sorry this is short. It's late and I am beat. I did get "2" hours of exercise in today! So, that is good. 4 more to go. How did everyone else do?
Old 08-01-2005, 06:51 PM   #50  

Day one over and done with. Hope everyone is doing great. I know you are 1once.
Vicki
Old 08-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #51  
The one called Physh

Thumbs up Down 2!

I sooooooo did not want to go to the gym again after yesterday. I woke up feeling like someone had tied weights to my limbs.

It's amazing what a cup of coffee and some inspirational new friends can do! I decided to just get it over with. I only did 65min today. I can't do the 2 hour thing again any time soon.

Mom & Amy. . . Where did you run off too? Come back!

2 days down and feeling strong!
Old 08-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #52  

Default Chilling At The Lake For The Weekend.

Sorry, I Havent Been By To Say Hello.
You Guy's Are Doing Wonderful, I Am So Jealous!! I Am Up For The Weekly Workout Challenge! If I Dont Go Walk Now I Will Start Tomorrow And Will Make Up With 1 Day This Weekend. It's Getting Late Here And I Chicken Out On Walking After Dark........(you Never Know Anymore)
Keep Up The Hard Work!!
Old 08-02-2005, 08:28 AM   #53  

Day two done!!
Amy,
So glad to know you are still with us. You will feel so good after 5 days. I look forward to going everynight. I come out of there with no stress. I have to apoligize to my bother who has told me for years that I have to execise.
I read something Dr. Phil wrote. He said that you have to set up a no fail environment for when your cheering party stops. You know how at the beginning of any weightloss you are so excited and you really don't care to eat that much. Then it fads because it is not falling off fast enough.Having the no fail environment keeps you going and that is what exercise is for me.
Well, I am off to bed. Stay strong ya'll are soooo worth it.
Vicki
Old 08-03-2005, 03:03 AM   #54  
The one called Physh

Unhappy hardest day yet . . .

I did it though. Day 3 done. Only two more to go.

Amy-Good to see ya back! Did ya do it?

Vicki-day 3 and goin strong?

Round 1 complete!

Last edited by 1nceagain; 08-03-2005 at 03:05 AM.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #55  

Day three done.
Went the gym last night. I know what you mean about hard day. I was so hungry yesterday. I feel so bloated today. And it is no where near the TOM.
I am looking forward to Monday. I think we will work out Fri night too.We are having bad weather anyway. I normally have a good week at the scale every other week. It takes me two weeks to have a good loss.
Trying to decide what to cook for dinner tonight? Any ideas?
I am sooo looking forward to the gym tonight.
Vicki
Old 08-03-2005, 11:40 PM   #56  

Default not so sure how I will do tomorrow

I Worked My Legs And Thighs So Much Tues Night. They Are Getting So Sore To Sit On The Potty......
2 Day Is Usually The Worst So We Will See.
I Walked Tonight, Which Was My Day 2 Of 5 (walking Count??)
Couldnt Make The Gym Tonight Had Dinner W/ Inlaws.
Diet Wise What Are You All Doing????
I Am So Confused Because One Day I Think I Will Start This One, The Next Day I Think Well I May Lose More If I Tried This

I Did The Wow Program & Diet ( Kinda Like Bfl) Wow- Women On Weights.
I Had Get Weight Loss And Inches And Got Really Toned.

I Am Very Overloaded On "all The Diets" Please Help Me...
Thanks Amy
Old 08-04-2005, 06:23 AM   #57  
The one called Physh

Thumbs up Awesome job chiickas!

Once again I almost didn't make it to the gym. And once again the girls on these two forums inspired me-Thank you. I got 60min on the elliptical, 10 on the rower and 20 on the bike. I watched a great episode of Oprah which gave me inspiration on my diet. I am so glad I went! Day 4 down!~1 more to go!

Round 1 complete
Old 08-04-2005, 08:47 AM   #58  

O.k. 4 down. I went by myself again before hubby's game.
1nce,
You are so awesome. You didn't need us. Knowing that you had gone made me want to go.
Amy,
About the diets. 1nce is doing SB and I am doing nothing of the diet sort. I just eat three meals a day and a 4:00 snack and 2 nighttime snacks. I drink only water and use a small plate. We only have light or ff products in the house. I make the boys eat on the way home from the store.And most of all I exercise. I have never lost weight this fast. I have been on this for 8 wks.
Way to go Amy ,you are doing great.
TTYL,
Vicki
Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 AM   #59  
Holly

hi guys...i haven't been on for a while...i've had a crazed week and haven't had time to post. you guys are doing wonderful! i've been doing great on the exercise and it's making me feel good. i had a bad time for a bit last week and kind of fell off the wagon gained back the 5 that i had lost, but this week i am back on with a vengence and i have lost the 5 pounds in 3 days...
amy - the thing is not "which diet will i lose the quickest on?" but which program can become a lifestyle for me?...because you can do a diet that loses 15lbs a week and then you get to your goal weight and so you stop the diet...before you know it you're right back where you started. look at a diet and think about how it fits with your lifestyle. how do you want to live? do you want to go to the gym every night for the rest of your life? well, then, do a program heavy on exercise, but allowing you to eat a little more. don't want to exercise as much, well you have to eat less. you have to putting out less than you take in to lose.
but if it's not a forever kind of thing in your mind, then the weight will stay right where it is.
i'm doing the richard simmons food mover. this website: http://members.tripod.com/sue_in_nj/dam.htm will tell you a little about it if you're interested. it's kind of an old diet, based on the food pyramid, but it works for me.
so anyway, the point is to start. just start one program, for one week and see how it fits your life. if it fits, keep going, if it doesn't, try something else. and i'm sure whatever you choose, someone on this forum will be on it and will be able to help you!

good luck!!

holly
Old 08-05-2005, 12:51 AM   #60  
The one called Physh

Thumbs up 5+5= 2!

2 rounds down that is! Yip, thats right, day 5 completed with a vengence! Another 2 hours at the gym. 65elliptical, 10rower and 50bike. I don't think I burn very much on the bike, but it gives me time to cool down and watch a bit more TV. I am actually feeling a tiny bit of muscle soreness in my belly. I am thinking maybe its from the rower. An excellent benefit!

Shrink, so glad you pulled those piunds back off. They can really come back fast!

Amy, I can't give much advice on which diet to choose-I think I have done them all. But at my age (42) I had to find something that would be healthy. I just can't afford to mess around with the quick fixes. I also wanted something that was do-able for my husband as well. So far SBD is working. It's not easy, but it has a very healthy common sense approach. I think WW is healthy as well. Both are really just based on a well rounded diet and portion control and we all know-thats the real key. Nothing gimmicky about it.

Vicki-Hey girrrrrrrrrrrl. Hi 5! cause I know you are gonna get to the gym-no doubt here. So, whats the plan for next week?

Round 2 down

Last edited by 1nceagain; 08-05-2005 at 07:16 AM.
Closed Thread