Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 225/156/125

Height: 5' 0"

Hello everyone.

It's been awhile since I have been here as I have been busy, busy, busy. I am still about 20-25 lbs from goal but I have decided to listen to my body and phase off. My body is needing a change. My hormones are out of control and diet fatigue has turned me into a different person, and not in a good way. I feel good, I look good and for now this is where I need to be. I need to enjoy this time with my family before I move to Korea for a year. I certainly won't be able to enjoy any time with them then.

I start phase three on Wednesday and I am SO ready for those breakfasts. I feel terrible though, as I did have a small cheat yesterday. I am worried that not following the diet to the letter in these last few weeks will hinder my ability to maintain but I honestly feel I just need to give myself a break. I am much too critical and hard on myself and I need to relax a bit. It is time for weight loss to not be my whole life anymore.

Though I never really got close to anyone here, I do appreciate all of your advice and help when I have cried out in desperation. I will still be around, but felt it important to thank everyone who has helped me thus far. I am looking forward to the next leg of my journey.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Old 11-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I was thinking, well have been thinking, it would be really nice to invite those two particularly, and a few others, to come back, say for a week at the beginning of the year. Maybe a little reunion for them; a little helping us all along as they do so well.

I've been reading those threads, too, because I'm right at the place where I stalled last time and I'm not up for a 3 month stall anymore. If I have to do this in increments, so be it. If this is all the farther I can get, well I got here. Feeling really flexible right now.
Please do! I think that would be awesome if they could come back on for a few days and let us know how they are doing. I finished the 1st thread, and when I get some more time I will go through the 2nd and then 3rd one. There are so many helpful people on this thread, but it would be good to hear from people who have been on maintenance for a while and not still fiddling with it or working their way there.

I too am in a flexible frame of mind. I am phasing off, as I am in a really good spot. If in a few months I decide that I want to lose 10 more pounds, then I will come back and do it, but for now, my journey in the weight loss phases is coming to a close. It is time for the next chapter for me.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #318  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
I read all 30 pages over the weekend after you said you really got some useful info. It's putting me at ease, hoping to phase 2 it for a couple weeks starting next week...then the exciting phase 3....before christmas. eek.
I got through it this weekend too. It definitely put my mind at ease too. And answered a lot of questions that I have been thinking about as I move into the maintenance phases. I was also really glad to see that it took some people some time to adjust to P2, as it seems like that is what is happening with my body. I'm not complaining or upset, but it is good to know that I'm not alone.

I am hoping to be finished phasing off by Christmas so I can start maintenance before that whole week of Christmas to New Years.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #319  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Please do! I think that would be awesome if they could come back on for a few days and let us know how they are doing.
It would probably be nicer if several of us asked. I'll think about it. I'm not sure it would mean anything to most people. I'd hate for it to be like the old gods' reception in Valhalla. (Been seeing too much Wagner. )

Last edited by Linden; 11-07-2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #320  

Quote:
I think my 134.2 was for real yesterday because it showed it's head again today. Actually my scale was waivering between 134.0 and 134.2 (only goes in .2 increments) so I am guessing I am in the middle, but it ended up settling on 134.2. Either way, I will take it, because my weight was all over the board this past week.

Had a couple of awesome NSV's this weekend. I went to Nordstrom Rack (LOVE that place!) and bought a sweater dress by Max Studio in a small and a long white button down shirt (to belt) in a size 2. I also tried on a bunch of things and everything I tried on was either 4's or smalls and everything fit or was TOO BIG! I also bought a pair of jeans at Target in size 2 It was a good weekend for clothes. I wish I could have bought more, but I just wanted a couple things to help see me through. My mom and I have this great tradition of going shopping on the day after Christmas, so I am trying to save as much money for that, and then I will REALLY go to town and get my new wardrobe

Good luck on any WI's today!
You look great Jenny! How awesome for you to be in a size 2! You are such a petite thing!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #321  

I am not sweating the small stuff! I am going to stay on phase 2 for awhile and see if I can drop some more, I thought about going to phase 3 in a week, but we will see. I am pretty content and am not going to beat myself up over the scale.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #322  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
I got through it this weekend too. It definitely put my mind at ease too. And answered a lot of questions that I have been thinking about as I move into the maintenance phases. I was also really glad to see that it took some people some time to adjust to P2, as it seems like that is what is happening with my body. I'm not complaining or upset, but it is good to know that I'm not alone.

I am hoping to be finished phasing off by Christmas so I can start maintenance before that whole week of Christmas to New Years.
Jenny - you look amazing!!! Great new photo.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #323  

Height: 5'7'

Jenny - LOVE the new picture. You look amazing and worked hard for every bit of it. Congrats.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #324  

Height: 5'4"

Added some of my family pics to my blog if you'd like to see them. I'm happy with them for the most part. My booty looks bigger than I'd like and I don't like the my tummy in the sitting one. I am thankful for how far I've come and love how much better I look than I did 50 pounds ago though. There were 232 good ones so I'm having a hard time picking favorites. There are a ton of great ones of my beautiful girls so it's going to be a struggle ordering.

Oh, and my blog link is in my siggy if you are interested.

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 11-07-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #325  

Great pics Lynsey!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #326  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Great pics Lynsey!
Thanks! There are some of us walking from behind too but my oldest daughter's tag is hanging out of her shirt in ever single one. I suppose it's not that big of a deal.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #327  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Lynsey, You have a beautiful family & you look fab!

Jennydoodle, so proud of you, you look FANTASTIC!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #328  

Bella, I was going to tell you yesterday that you sound so much more relaxed and less anxious about this diet. Good for you.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #329  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
It would probably be nicer if several of us asked. I'll think about it. I'm not sure it would mean anything to most people. I'd hate for it to be like the old gods' reception in Valhalla. (Been seeing too much Wagner. )
It would thrill me and I think most people who have followed this website for any length of time. I also wonder what happened to showgirlaz, jordanna and don't hear much from drabs anymore either
Old 11-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #330  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Hello everyone.

It's been awhile since I have been here as I have been busy, busy, busy. I am still about 20-25 lbs from goal but I have decided to listen to my body and phase off. My body is needing a change. My hormones are out of control and diet fatigue has turned me into a different person, and not in a good way. I feel good, I look good and for now this is where I need to be. I need to enjoy this time with my family before I move to Korea for a year. I certainly won't be able to enjoy any time with them then.

I start phase three on Wednesday and I am SO ready for those breakfasts. I feel terrible though, as I did have a small cheat yesterday. I am worried that not following the diet to the letter in these last few weeks will hinder my ability to maintain but I honestly feel I just need to give myself a break. I am much too critical and hard on myself and I need to relax a bit. It is time for weight loss to not be my whole life anymore.

Though I never really got close to anyone here, I do appreciate all of your advice and help when I have cried out in desperation. I will still be around, but felt it important to thank everyone who has helped me thus far. I am looking forward to the next leg of my journey.

I hope everyone is doing well!
You go with what is right for you.

I too am phasing out, I haven't been able to get lower than 148 and usually am up the next week. I am not going to start weighing myself everyday, so with my coach I have decided to phase out, will start phase 3 tomorrow. 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 cup berries, 1 piece of toast with peanut butter and maybe 1/3 cup of granola... can't decide. but that is what I am going for...easy to make at work as there is a toaster there. My next weigh in will be the 21 as my coach is getting married and will be away. So hopefully my body likes phasing off because I love where I am and don't want to go up too much.

Will let you know tomorrow how it goes. Have a great night.
Closed Thread