General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/145

YEA RDW!!!!! You're almost in ONEDERLAND!!!
kneed2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #62  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Lisa532, melodymist, lulu84

Sheramama... Wish we lives close, you could fuel me in work outs, and I can help with calories I got some underwear from kmart that I really like when mine originally got to small that is they have those round bins & it's like 5 for 12 or something.*

RDW... how'd your planning go? Being prepared helps soooo much I love shopping! If I was rich I think losing weight would be a lot easier lol because I'd shop fir hours a day... & that is great workout!! Haha*

Kneed2lose... Thanks girl!! No worries in falling off... Life is hard, losing weight is hard that's why having support is so needed!
*In highschool when I was my heaviest I worked at subway & my boss was east Indian, I loved her, she hired one if her husbands friends that just came To America & told us to be*
Patient with him, one day a lady (about 500 lbs) was walking past the shop and he said is that your mom jill?
I said no, why? He said because she's fat like you and laughed. .... He's a really nice guy so I didn't get to hurt just told him he can't say things like that because it's rude and def not at a work place....
The other guy working with us told the boss & she apologized up and down and I told her it was fine, she spoke to him and he apologized and told me I'm very beautiful even tho I'm fat so it's ok. LOL. she spoke with him again. She told me where she's from they're a lot more open to criticize weight skinny or fat. My step dad was very open to critisizing my weight and to this day I think it hurt my confidence and the way I handle situations. So totally know what you mean. *

ItsMyTurn... :woohoo DH job!*

SparkleBE... I think as Long as it's planned it's fine, work it into the calories and no harm *

Pinksparkles... Lol bike seats... No way!*

BrillMama... Hey!! * glad to see you.
As for BRA SHOPPING I have a book called Secrets of a Former Fat Girl with some great bra advice, so I'll get it back from my friend so I can post for you ladies!*

TODAY'S WEIGH IN: 178 (.5 lb gain)*
Well not the best weigh in but that's ok had McD's small Mocha Frappe yesterday. I've been craving sweets like crazy.. Irritating, but I haven't had a problem with sweets this year so maybe just catching up to me. Also I've had 0 energy lately, worse than normal, so might be my body trying to get a sugar high. Can't wait till I have health insurance again to get back on my hypothyroid medication. Soon I hope! We find out by January if we get hired on full time or laid off, so hoping for the best *

jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

hahah ok ok let me maybe try and get you guys an idea of my body type. yes right now im 181 and I can wear 8s. Im top heavy not bottom heay and my legs are stacked with muscle. When I got my body fat done at 200lbs I was 25% body fat which is 5% more then I should be. The lady told me its about 2ish pounds for a % of body fat, or something like that so she said me at 175 would prob be ok. My goal right now is 165 Im thinking the lowest Ill go is a size 6. Right now my Hips are a 36.

If you saw me in person you wouldnt think I weighed 181. The trainer at the gym wants to know where it all is bc I dont look like I weigh that much but my legs are stacked with muscles.

Shermama--I have def noticed the underwear issues. UGH. My bra size was a 38 DD and now its like a 38D/36DD. its weird...
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #64  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Start: 231
Week 1: 235 (+4) TOM AURGH
Week 2: 230 (-1)

Well, I lost the water weight and one extra. The scale bounced to 228, but no, it went back to 230. Maybe next week! I'll save my happy dance until then.

JillNicole: We would make an awesome team! You should totally try Shred...it's so much fun.

Lauren: You said it yourself. All that weight is in your legs...muscle weighs more than fat remember! Just from seeing your progression pics in the bikini, I would've thought you weighed about 160.

RDW: Whoo hoo on being so close to onderland! Next week you will smash it!

I didn't eat great at all today-not junk exactly, but not great food. (I am in DIRE need of going grocery shopping!) I caved to some mac and cheese after my brown rice and broccoli and had smarties and a fun sized snickers. Freakin' Halloween candy. Tomorrow, I am hitting up the 4 day diet to see how much I can take off. I think I carb loaded enough today for the next week.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:41 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

204.. weight loss has really slowed down lately
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #66  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

im still 170..
jill i got your message way after you sent it too me!! i didnt even know this site had those.. thanks for letting me know about this!!! i dont have anyway to post pics other than if i could text it too someone i dont even have a camera right now!!! that will soon change. i am flipping out over not having 1 during the holidays..
ok ladies my goal this week is to make it to the gym at least 3 times and to run for at least 20 min each time...
hope you all have a lovely week!!!!
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

So today I got to see my best friend and roommate throughout college. We haven't seen eachother in 2 1/2 years. It was great. When she saw me she just stared and me and said oh my god you are so skinny. So I guess on the days when I look at myself and think ugh am I ever going to be at my goal weight I must stop and look how far I've come. I'm on the downward slope. I'm 16 lbs from my goal. 16. I've lost 41 that's a huge accomplishment. Sometimes we just get in that rut. I just need to pull back and look at the whole picture.
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #68  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

I was 195 (!!!!!) on Friday, which may be due to TOM. So discouraging to see the number go up
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #69  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Morning Ladies! I am here to admit I fell off the wagon from Friday night -last night. Oy. Went out for dinner and did ok there but then went out for drinks after and it all went to **** from there. And having a hangover yesterday didn't help my food choices nor did I exercise! Grr... and now I have terrible congestion from being in a smoky bar. Back on track today. Oatmeal is in the works and coffee is being brewed. I will also be sure to exercise today!

kneeds-Thanks!

Jill- Thanks for the tip on Kmart, think I will run over there today and check them out! I need some new ones badly but I cringe at paying the price! lol Everywhere seems to start at 5 for 25! Sending you some and ENERGY!!!

Lauren-So funny how body shapes can be so different! And yes, 40lbs is a huge accomplishment! Its a small child for goodness sakes! way to go and keep it up, you will be there in no time!

sheramama-Thanks- and I feel your pain on the cravings! some for you too!!

fuct- slow is not a problem! Slow and steady wins the race ;0)

brillmama- I am joining you in the 3x this week! We can do it!

pinksparkles- could be water! Don't worry about it as long as you're doing what you need to be doing to lose! I know the feeling though!

Well, today is a day off for me, finally. I worked a LONG week this week. Probably has something to do with the long night of drinking I decided to do on Friday. Looks to be a beautiful day out so maybe some yard work is in order. House chores are happening now. I REALLY need to go through my clothes and get rid of a lot. I am a clothes hoarder. seriously.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #70  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Just checking in - 1lb gone this week... finally. Dealing with some stuff, so haven't been as talkative, don't worry though, I will be "me" again soon and crashing the thread. Have a great day all
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #71  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

I can't remember if I asked this before- but I meant to...

Does anyone use myfitnesspal app? I would love to have more buddies on there! :0)
Old 11-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #72  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

Good Morning ladies!

I just got back from my run, I went for a bit over 30 minutes, I will go for longer tomorrow when I have a day off... I really fell off the wagon fri and sat but back on full force yesterday and sticking with it today!!!

I hope you are all having a great OP day!
Here is some all around!~
Old 11-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #73  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

rdw - I use MFP. My sign on name is StarIsMoving if you want to add you are more than welcome to
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies!
Another busy week here (it seems like I just get busier each week that goes by...) but I've been OP and getting in my exercise I weighed in at 161.5 this past weekend, so I'm really excited that the 150s are getting close! Hope everyone's having a good week!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #75  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

The stomach bug made its round AGAIN. (I hate working in an elementary school sometimes!) THerefore, I ate carbs (the only thing I could keep down) and not enough water. OH and no working out. Grrrrrr. And no, I am the only one on earth that doesnt lose an ounce.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote