Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 07:39 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Okay, got my two tags in with modified jogging and boxing (love the Wii!!). Don't really have time to update on much else, I'm late for work again :P So, I tag:

fauxtini
koshi

Ya'll asked for it
Old 02-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #137  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Thanks for all the tags adding up! yay!!!!

Eny: If you ever get super busy and need any help with the challenge.. i can always be the substitute challenge girl when you need it!!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Thanks for the offer Faux - I'll DEFINATELY keep you in mind! Right now everything is so in limbo that I don't know what's going to happen.

I have an interview today for a part time temp job. It sounds really cool, and the temp part is nice since I'll be taking off for about 6 weeks in late August and September. But I'm still scared about the future right now! YUCK!

I had a few weeks of really BAD eating - and I've put on #7 pounds in 1 month... but since then, I've lost a little bit - after the Dr. put me on 1800 calories a day... it seems to be helping. The biggest problem now is that I'm not eating enough. When I'm stressed/depressed i don't eat - which I know is HORRIBLE for me and the baby - but I don't need lectures. I have all of this crap going on, and I can't take my anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds... I wish I weren't so dependant - but they seriously make a HUGE difference.... It's pretty sucky right now.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Good Morning everyone~I did a sneak peak weigh in this morning. I was soooo shocked and pleased. The scale goddess has smiled on me for once. It said (add drum roll LOL) 176!!!!!!!!! I will take it, I will take it. When is our official weigh in for this challenge?? I have to say that this diet does work. Playing tag gets in the exercise and makes it fun to do. I am very happy.

I will be gone most of the day shopping with DD. We have a busy day planned. She wants to go clothes shopping at Gordman's I can't grin big enough. I tried on the clothes I bought last trip there. They fit so much better :-)))))))). Then I have to pick up DS so he can get his flat tire fixed.
Then I have to try to get my pay pal account straightened out for the 8th time. If it doesn't work this time I am going to cut my losses and get on with things. WAY to frustrating for me. Everyone keep up the good work and have a wonderful good day. Catch ya all later. Pat

Eny~good luck with your interview!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Good morning!

Yesterday wasn't a great day... I had some stomach issues in the morning... but I was feeling good enough by the evening to go for a run and do one tag!

It's hard to keep up with who's been tagged a lot and who wants more, but I'm gonna tag:
Ufi
and Koshi

My weight has been doing weird things, in that I've lost 4 pounds in 2 days. My weight tends to fluctuate a lot, but that's kinda big even for me. I'm eager to see what will happen tomorrow. I like weighing every day -- gives me lots of numbers to work with. I've started (well, re-started) logging it on physicsdiet.com ... it's nice because it plots a sliding average of your weight over time. Saves me some effort.

I'm not gonna be around much today, I've got an exam tomorrow and REALLY need to study! But I'll probably come on once or twice to see if I've got any tags.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #141  

yeah. im sure this has been answered four million times..butwhen do i weigh in? hehehe

Eny.. good luck with the interview!!! thinkingof you!!

good luck studying mayness.. i miss learning. i wanago back to school.. but im sure i will complainwhen im too lazy to study hehehehe

im off to get my butt kicked by my friend again today... i shoudlbe extra pittiful.. can't really.. move today.. hahaha but her weorkouts are def shocking my system!2pounds in one nite!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Goodmorning!

Eny- Good Luck with your interview! I always kinda wondered about not taking anti depressant/anxiety pills when your pregnant. Im also pretty dependent on them. Hope everything goes well for you.

Dixie- Yay! Good for you!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #143  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I think melissa had said weigh ins were on fridays. And I'll take any extra tags ;o) It just motivates me to work harder.

Eny- we wouldn't lecture you. We just want to send out hugs. I'm sure you're doing well, and definitely know you're doing your best.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:20 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufi View Post
I'm sooo frustrated with the pushup challenge. I'm, once again, going back to re-start week 4. I just can't seem to get up to the required number of pushups to move up to week 5.
Just think how proud you will be when you do get to week 5, and week 6! Keep going...the sweetest victories are the ones we have to really sweat hard for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
The biggest problem now is that I'm not eating enough. When I'm stressed/depressed i don't eat - which I know is HORRIBLE for me and the baby - but I don't need lectures.
No lectures, just lots of hugs keep us updated so we know you are okay. If you have writing skills or can do webpage design or make icons and banners for the computer I can tell you how to make some money from home...but good luck with the interview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemae View Post
I have to say that this diet does work. Playing tag gets in the exercise and makes it fun to do. I am very happy.

I have to try to get my pay pal account straightened out for the 8th time.
What is the issue with Paypal? I use it daily so may be able to help...and what diet are you on?
Old 02-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Ok, I know I never really talk about much non-diet-related in these threads, so this is sort of coming out of nowhere.. but I'm really happy and I need to share!

My husband had a job interview yesterday, after almost SIX MONTHS of trying since we moved here. He did well, got a second interview today, which also went really well... the interviewer even called him "more than qualified" which is super, he's been depressed and thinking he's not qualified for anything lately. He'll find out by the end of the week.

It would be SO nice if he got this job, since we didn't really count on living on my graduate school stipend for the next 5 years, and we're just making it from paycheck to paycheck (I get ~$25,000 a year before taxes, so it's plenty for 2 people if you plan/budget well, but we had some moving expenses we're still paying off).

Back to studying... thanks for "listening" ladies!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #146  

Hey guys
2 tags complete!
im taggin Sprkle, May, heather, nessa!

All you guys talking about jobs.. i know the pain! i just got my work visa.. im candian.. and just moved here when i got married.. and i cant get a job ANYWHERE! Im making a run tomorrow.. i printed off a zillion resumes and covered to cover all my bases.. and im hoping for the best!
i love my volunteer work.. but hello.. i need a dang job! hehe
Old 02-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #147  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Good luck with the job hunting all.
I was very lucky and managed to score a new job in Aug. just before I was supposed to move. Had I not gotten the offer, I would have been commuting 45mins each way for a part time job that didn't pay anything during the summer months. I would not have been able to live on that much less buy the new house, when with the SigO's help.
I am crossing my fingers for all of you.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #148  
Goodbye Fat!

Okay one tag to give to....fauxtini

I have to share this new salad dressing I found, it is the Newman's Own Light Lime Vinagrette and it is awesome!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! Beautiful day here...so I popped the baby girl in her stroller and went for a walk and worked off one of the 3 tags I owed.....so JennyRaye I worked and I owe Fauxtini and Koshinogo a tag each!

So I tag:

Dixiemae

and

Eny
(didn't you say you had some pregnant yoga or something ?? )

Heather....I have decided that I'm going to try to make it to ONEderland by the time you visit in the summer....you usually come mid to late June right? If I make it I'm treating myself to a Spa day and lunch with you if you have time...if not I guess I will be on my own
Old 02-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well got another 60 minutes of exercise done, so got both my tags done today- thanks everyone

But then that means I can tag 2 so
Alexhotmamma and JennyRaye

Today has been an OP day for me so far and don't plan on ruining it now

I am just so glad today is over finally

Mayness sending good vibes your way hoping DH gets his job!!!

Have a great night
Closed Thread