Old 09-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Well yesterday ended on a pretty good note. I had subway again for dinner, but this time I got tuna on honey oat with lettuce and pickles (no chips or pop...just water). I think I did pretty well yesterday!

And today is off to a good start too. I just need to get the motivation to work out in a little bit...that's my biggest challenge. Here's the menu so far today...

B-Banana/strawberry smoothie, 1/2 whole wheat english muffin w/ PB
L-I'm going to have leftover turkey with small corn tortillas and valentina sauce...mmm!
S-Probably yogurt with kashi mixed in
D-Not sure yet

Hope everyone's having a great day!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

Practiceliving- I know I need to take my own advice, lol. I've been on my plan for 4 1/2 weeks now and I just planned on more then a 5 lb loss by now, I just need to try harder, I'm not doing as good as I could.
I forgot to watch the biggest loser, maybe I'll just catch it next episode.
Everyone have a great day.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #78  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

i am SO up for this challenge! Only, i think i'm going to lose a little slower so my goal is in my signature Good luck to everyone of you!

:
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #79  

Go Leah!!!! I'm sure you'll make it below 147 before christmas. We almost weigh the same but you're 5'7 and I'm 5'1, so we would look WAY different.
Good luck to ya girlie and make sure you keep us posted often with how you're doing.

BTW- You look stunning in your avatar pic.

Last edited by ShyShy19; 09-12-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #80  
Starting Fresh

Sorry its been a bit since i stopped by! I am at 163.6 - 13.6 more pounds to go!

Last edited by sotypical; 09-12-2007 at 07:08 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #81  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I haven't checked in for awhile so I thought I'd drop in and give a report. I still haven't weighed in; normally Wednesdays are my 'official' weigh-in, but I'll wait until next week when TOM is over and the water weight is gone (I hope).

ShyShy, I can't lose any weight at all unless I exercise kind of a lot. Every body's different, of course, and unfortunately I am stuck with one that doesn't like to let go of weight. I eat around 1450 calories a day and I weigh a lot more than you, so adjusting your calories down might help some.

Thanks for the encouragement on the running, everyone! I am the world's slowest runner, but I keep plugging away. Anything to jump start the weight loss, really. I hope everyone's having a good week, I'll check in again soon.

Last edited by thistoo; 09-13-2007 at 12:43 PM.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:13 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Quick post today. Yesterday was okay at the beginning, but I started to slip at the end cuz I ate when I was bored and for some reason I was really hungry at dinner time, so I had two servings instead of one. Oh well. Today's a new day. I still haven't weighed in cuz it's still TOM. I'm thinking next week I'll start weighing in again, or maybe Sunday. Who knows.

I didn't exercise either. For some reason I've been having a really hard time the past few months to just get up and DO IT. It's been really frustrating.

I need to make a plan and stick to it. And I need to get motivated FAST. I don't want this winter to fly by just like every other winter with me gaining weight or staying the same. I was so mad this past summer that I still couldn't wear cute dresses or clothes in the heat. I was stuck being hot cuz I was too embarrassed to wear shorts. Not next summer. No way. I want to be HOT (looks-wise, not heat-wise, LOL)...so I gotta start now. I also don't want to look like a blimp on stage at the dance recital. I haven't danced in 4 years, and I don't want the people in the audience to think "Oh poor Heather, she gained that Freshman 15 and then some." Ugh...just thinking about it makes my stomach churn.

Okay this was a lot longer than anticipated. I guess I needed to get a lot of frustration out...LOL. Good luck today girls!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #83  

Good morning from sunny California ladies,
well I've beed doing good but I AM PISSED becasue I'm being good and my scale is being VERY VERY BAD! O.k I was so excited last week when the scale said 153.8, then I was disspaoined when a couple days later it said 154.5, now I'm angry becasue it said 155.2 this morning. What the heck is going on here? Should I be fluctuating that much, I havn't eaten any more salt then usual, i'm still 2 weeks from TOM, I'm drinking plenty of water. Ugh.
I wanna be 153 again. Oh and I took some measuments yesterday and everything is the exact same as it was when I was at 159.
Sorry ladies about my nagativity, I just needed to vent.
I'm not giving up or anything, I'm gonna kick a$$ today.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

It's okay to get upset Shyshy. We all do sometimes and venting alot of times helps. And that's what we are here for. I don't know why your scale is mis-behaving this week. wish I had an answer for you, but i send you all the willpower and encouragement i can!!!

I haven't been as good as i could be either. Yesterday my scale said 144.4 and today i was back up to 145.4. Don't know what i did, or didn't do, to make it go back up a pound, but at least it is down a pound from last week. So, i can't complain too much.

I haven't been excersizing lately either, either i've been a little depressed or just not enough time from working overtime. But now that it is trying to get cooler, maybe i can start walking on lunch. if it's not raining or too humid at lunch time today, i'm going to try to get in at least half an hour walk in .

keep your head up shyshy....you'll see those inches falling off and the pounds too.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

LaBonita - Is there something visual you can use as a motivator? Maybe make your desktop picture or screensaver a picture of the beach or a really fit dancer, to remind you of why you want this? Sometimes that helps me - it's so in your face, it's hard to forget!

Shyshy - I know it's frustrating! It will turn around though - just stick with it, keep eating right and moving your body, and those numbers will turn around. Another thought - my weight was bonkers until I moved my scale. I had been keeping it under the sink and bringing it out to weigh, and it was a little... psycho. Now that it has it's own bit of floor space and doesn't get rattled around, it's much more consistent.

lumifan4ever - sorry to hear about the weird scale shenanigans for you, too. You've got the right attitude though - as long as the average is going down, things are looking gooood.

I think I'll (FINALLY) see a loss this weekend. I haven't exercised as much as I'd planned, because I have just been dragging all week. I'm so over this fatigue; it's gone on for months. Seeing the doctor on Thursday, so we'll see if anything comes out of that.
practiceliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:54 PM   #86  

Thanks ladies for all the encouragment. now as you can see from my ticker I am back down to what my weight was. YAY!
I'm headed out the door now for a weekend at a beautiful hotel on the beach, I'm so excited so I won't be here till Monday to check in.
I made a deal with myself I'm still going to exercise at the beach, but who would't wanna go for a long walk picking up sea shells.
See ya all soon and good luck with your weekends.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:49 AM   #87  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Exercise wise I am on plan, eating fell off when i got TOM. Back on plan tomorrow no matter what!

I lost 3 pounds this past week - I am sure I am up a pound or two due to the junk I have eaten, but I'm just going to keep chigging along!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:41 AM   #88  

Happy Monday!!! So, Shyshy...how was the weekend at the beach?? I hope it was better than the weather we had here....It stormed Friday night. But actually, Saturday and Sunday was beautiful...so i suppose, I can't complain. Awwww.....fall is in the air too. I am LOVING it!!!!

Cakses...I'm sure things will be okay with your weight. I'm sure you didn't overeat enough calories to really gain any "fat" back. Drink your water, and I'm sure you'll be okay.

Practiceliving...i wish i could leave my scale in one spot. My bathroom is so narrow, i have to kind of push my scale out of the way so i don't stub my toe. I get so frustrated with my scale. I can get it on it one time and it says 145.4. Then get right back on it...and it is up to 145.8. That's why I don't even really count the point anythings. I just go with the general number. If it says 145.4 I call it 145. If it says 145.8, I call it 145. Too much trouble really keeping up with the points.

Good luck girls. Not sure if i will make it to the gym today or not. My TOM just arrived and that means tummy pains. I will try to walk on my lunch break for 30 minutes though. If it's not too hot and humid outside.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #89  

I'M BACK!!!
The hotel and the beach were beautiful and I had sooo much fun, ok too much because I ate WHATEVER I wanted. clam chowder bread bowels, tri tip, ice cream chips, all kinds of stuff. I thought though that because I was doing so much walking ( we were walking around the beach towns all day everyday) that what I ate wouldn't really matter. Well I was wrong.
I left at 153, now this morning I am 156. Wow big difference huh?
Is that even possible that I could have gained 3 lbs?
Anyway I really hope it goes back down.
Hope all of you had great weekends.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #90  

Like you said shyshy...you ate whatever you wanted. probably alot of things that had more sodium than you really would ever expect. I bet if you drink lots of water, you'll start to see that weight drop off again. I was up to 148 Sunday morning after eating myself stuffed with chineese and drinking 3 wine coolers...but come this morning...i was back to my faithful 145. So...dont' get discouraged. It's a good reason to make sure you get in all your water today!!