Old 09-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 170/153/??

Height: 5'9"

RobertW: Amazing Job - you must be literally able to see your body morphing from one day to the next.

tdiprincess: If I go out for a walk, I try to use that time to visualize how I'll look if I keep working out and keep reasonable calories. Do you also like to visualize the end result?

Today: I did another 45 min. of jogging and 30 min. yoga. Both together really bring my spirits up (and make me drip sweat!) I, again, ate 1700 calories today. TOM just came - so I'm not feeling so "flat" today.

Ate two really wonderful seasonal things, both from local farmers: sweet, ripe pear in my oatmeal for breakfast and roasted pumpkin in the oven for dinner... SO amazing and low in calories.
Unna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #182  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdiprincess View Post

I've been quite busy. Food has been going allright. Yesterday I did have almost a whole chocolate bar. It was quite tasty though.
Nothing wrong with that princess as long as you count it. I was thinking of buying some bittersweet chocolate as a treat. A little of that can be very satisfying.

Unna I am mainly noticing the difference in my upper abdominal region. Of course, I am also feeling the difference when I climb a flight of stairs. Every once in a while the lone elevator in our apartment building is tied up and I have to walk up to the 12th floor. At 385# that was a near death experience. If I hit my goal weight that will probably be a light workout
RobertW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone!

I've been busy, manged to get on quick, I'm down to 178.6. Will post more when I'm back in early October!!
LemonZest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #184  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

ok, so this week's loss is .4, and that is fine with me
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone!
My week’s going well. Staying OP and getting in my hour-long walk every day. It’s been over a week since I’ve had diet pop and I’m no longer craving it at all – instead it seems pretty unappetizing to me now. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way. I’m going to a Belly Fit class tomorrow, which is part belly dancing, pilates and yoga. It sounds fun, so I hope it won’t be too difficult. Hope everyone’s week is going well!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Unna: Sometimes I do that. Not necessarily when I'm walking, but when I look in the mirror
Robert: I agree! It was milk chocolate. I know dark can be more satisfying, but I do enjoy a good quality chunk of milk chocolate.
Jiggle: I'm glad things are going allright!

I came in around 1400 calories, which is good. I walked 4.25 miles today. That makes me pretty happy! Later chickies!

64.85 miles down, 185.15 to go
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

My goal is 225 and/or one full pant-size by Halloween!
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #188  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

Hello CCers!

Been busy, busy, busy lately. Having a good week though and hoping that reflects on the scale for WI tomorrow. I skipped WI last week due to TOM, so I am really not sure of what number to expect after two weeks. As long as it's DOWN I'll be happy
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #189  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Hi Chicks

Been so busy, my 89 yr. old mom went to a new nursing home, I've been going nuts trying to get everything straightened out. Monday was not a good eating day, I gained 5 lbs just from that. I'm now in the process of losing that weight. I'm back to all healthy food for the last 3 days, but can't seem to keep my calories down. I'm always hungry!! Still exercising everyday, I'm at 920 fitness minutes for the month so far.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #190  
Vegetarian college girl

S/C/G: 185/157/140

I hereby resolve to be UNDER 145 by Halloween. So that's 10-15 pounds, thanks to the existence of chocolate. -_-
wtfudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 170/153/??

tdiprincess: I really admire your 1400 cal. and 4.25 walking - that definitely took discipline.

fruitlady: I hate those hungry days/weeks! They definitely exist, it is certainly hormonal. If I were you I'd probably up my calories 2-300 on those "off" days - sometimes I think it is good to honor our bodies when they exhibit an extraordinary hunger!

Thursday I gave myself the day off from everything! (but calorie counting).

The first day of TOM is always filled with painkillers, pain, and sleeping. So, I just piddled around the house. The second day is always 99% better and no pain medication is needed. So today (Friday) is back to work!

My boyfriend is coming back from his business trip today, I think we are going to shoot for an evening run around the park (9km).

Just curious, do you guys also often have workout buddies with you?

To be quite honest, I love it and I hate it too, sometimes.

Have a lovely weekend!
Unna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #192  
Restricting my way down..

S/C/G: 213/ticker/160now150!

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in!

Down 4 lbs for the challenge so far--slow slow slow start compared to the last challenge. Two weeks ago the scale was wonky (read 5 lbs higher and then later in the afternoon, 1 lb lost??? It's an old postal scale, so it might be time to get a new one.) TOM right now so today's weekly weigh in is 1lb lost. Should make up for it next week.

Keep going everyone! It's great to see more people joining us this challenge.
ScottieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #193  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Unna: Thank you very much for that! I'm definitely a work in progress. I'm trying to keep it to 1400-1500 during the week. On the weekend I eat a bit more.

I have been quite busy this week, but it's been a good week. I weighed in this morning at 155! This made me quite happy!! I haven't really seen a loss in a few weeks due to eating habits, and I didn't exercise too heavily this week. I almost didn't WI because it is TOM right now.
My NSV: Today my body feels good enough to do some circuit training, I'm planning on doing that later today. This will be day2 this week of circuit training, which means I'm meeting one of my NSgoals!!! This makes me quite happy!!!

Later chickies, off to work!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:23 AM   #194  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

WI was a bit disappointing this morning. I skipped last week due to TOM, so I thought I would see more than a measly 1/2 lb over two weeks!! Yeah, I know..."at least it's going in the right direction", "sometimes it's inches, not pounds" and "maybe your body is setting up for a whoosh." It's still frustrating, especially when I know I've done well and I really "felt" thinnner. Oh well. At least I got to move my ticker a little, lol!

I think I will stick to my current plan for one more week, that will have been a month since I got back on the horse after my summer of maintenance. If I don't see satisfactory progress next Friday, I will have to tweak my plan, I guess!

Wish I had an NSV for this week, but I really can't think of anything. Look forward to seeing yours

Well, we are off for our last camping trip of the season this weekend. Looking forward to just chilling out after such a busy month. Have a good one, ladies (and gentleman!)
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

It’s been a good week for me, stayed OP all week and got in an hour’s walk every day. My parents are taking their dog to the cottage this weekend, though, so I’ll be using the treadmill instead walking outside. I joined a bellydancing fitness class and went to my first class last night. It was lots of fun and definitely a good workout! Bellydancing is hard work!

My NSV: I decided to try on a pair of my mom’s size 12 jeans to see how far away I was from a size 12 and much to my surprise they actually fit!

Northern: I know how you feel. I’ve been bouncing around between 172.5 and 173.5 for a couple weeks, and even though I felt lighter and felt like my clothes fit better, not seeing the results on the scale was kind of disappointing. I finally broke out of my 1-lb box and weighed in slightly lower this morning, so I’m hoping that you break out too and get a big whoosh!
Tdiprincess: Congrats on your weigh-in and on meeting your nsgoal!
Scottie: Whenever I feel like my weight loss is going slowly, I just think “last month I weighed x pounds more” and it makes me feel great to have lost something. So you’re already 4 pounds lighter than last month, which is great!
Unna: I hope you’re feeling better! I don’t have a workout buddy, although occasionally my mom will come along when I walk my parents’ dog. It is nice having someone to talk to, but I like going at my own pace and I worry sometimes that we’re going too fast for her (which is funny, cause it used to be that she’d walk too fast for me )
Wtfudge: Welcome!
Fruit: It’s great that you’re eating healthy even on your hungry days (I have days like that too, and I always struggle to eat healthy things). And way to go on those fitness minutes!
Huzzah: Welcome!

Have a great weekend everyone!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote