Old 08-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Down to 227 this morning! I'm both ecstatic and nervous. I'm wondering what life crisis will come along now to derail me.... but at the same time WOOT!

Yesterday:
B- coffee with sugar free creamer
L - garlic parm wings
D - garlic parm wings

Car had to be put in the shop so I didn't have a way to the store. Stocked up on the wings while I was out and about..... MFP says 3000 calories, but I don't entirely buy that. They are fried but not breaded.... Either way, lost a lb this morning so meh.

Today:
B- coffee with sugar free creamer, maybe baked chicken breast
L -pollo loco
D - O'Charley's steak with broccoli
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:42 AM   #182  

I started atkins yesterday. I tried the 21 day fix diet last month and just failed. I couldn't stand longer than 2 weeks on. Hoping this will give me a bit more choices and flavor. I will add my food in tomorrow its way passed my bedtime.

my tickers are wrong back up to 267
Luvmymonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:10 AM   #183  

Welcome luvmymonkeys...

My food for 8/5/15. I am past induction..

Breakfast..
Coffee, soy milk, stevia, scrambled eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon

Snack. Iced green and bigelow peach tea , turkey slices
Lunch egg salad, mayo on lettuce leaves

Snack.. 1/8 cup walnuts
Diet Coke

Supper.. Grilled Jenny-O Sweet Sausage, summer squash steamed with tarragon herb

Snack.. Jello dessert made with cream cheese and refrigerated..
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:14 AM   #184  

Welcome luvmymonkeys. After the first few days, I find Atkins easy to stick too. I hope it can work for you!

Today:
L - 6 hungry howie hot wings and half a chicken breast
D - 20 hungry howie hot wings

1188 calories, 3 carbs total

Still at 227 LOL....... If it dips to 226 then I think life and me can be friends again.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:33 PM   #185  

Thanks for the welcome all

Frickle heart.. Are you eating just plain
wings?
Old 08-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #186  

Normally, I eat a little better than this LOL. But no, they are baked wings in hot sauce. Website says they are 0 carbs.

Tonight for dinner the menu's been changed to rotisserie chicken and broccoli, likely. Or chicken and green beans. Haven't had much time to cook lately so I'm having to eat out, which is frustrating and depends entirely on my dad or DH.

Hoping next week I can get back to cooking my eggs and taco salads. (My car is in the shop.)
Old 08-05-2015, 02:57 PM   #187  

day 1
B Atkins shake
S 4 meat sticks
L hambuger patty with cheese and mayo w/diet coke
S 2 slices cheese
D cheese burger salad diet green tea
Atkins treat bar after dinner

Day 2
B atkins shake
s 3 meat sticks
L cheese burger salad w/diet coke
S pork skin serving size
D chicken leg & thigh , green beans w/diet tea
half a atkins treat bar after dinner

Day 3
B three meat sticks
to be continued ...
Old 08-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #188  

My DH loves wings He would love this as a diet plan.. Good to know hot sauce is on the list. Im a wuss and like them mild so I usually use bbq sauce going to have to find a MILD hot wing sauce.
By the way Im in florida too!
Old 08-06-2015, 01:28 AM   #189  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Hello Everyone! I'm getting some great menu ideas looking at your posts
Luvmymonkeys- what are beef sticks? Like slim jims?
We eat those all the time boating.
Back from family reunion Monday night- not sure if I gained becuz I'm avoiding the scales!
We had eggs, bacon, BBQ, burgers, hot dogs, ribs, shrimp, salad, sugar free Trifle for dessert and I made Pillsbury sugar free brownies- (still had carbs though) lower calorie. I'm still programmed to leave the buns or bread and for potato or macaroni salads- I'll just have a taste. I did have a few Mich Ultras and sugar free Margaritas.
We were hiking, swimming, walked a lot so did get a lot of activity in
Snacked on pork rinds
It was really hot, so ate smaller portions.
Good luck everyone- I am up WAY too late- I'll ck in tomorrow!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:21 AM   #190  

Sounds like you had a great time at your family reunion bigdog!

I'm not a fan of hot spicy things either monkey. Prior to this, I preferred honey bbq ones, but can't have that anymore so..... Hungry Howies is a pizza chain really and their sauce isn't too spicy, I'd call it mild for sure. I'm up here near Panama City, but I've seen Howies all over Fl if you are interested. The best wings however are at a place in Panama City called Wingos - I can eat my weight in their garlic parmesan ones. Fried, not breaded, and YUM.

My DH only eats bbq boneless wings though.... Oh well, more for me LOL.

Ended up last night with rotisserie chicken and a baby spinach salad, and was promptly up a lb this morning. I'm sure it's just water, but disappointed nonetheless.

B- coffee with sugar free creamer, 4 deviled eggs, half a chicken breast and mini quiche
L- probably nothing seeing as I'm having a late breakfast (work party)
D - DH is taking me out to eat tonight! He's being all hush hush, but since he's LC'ing too I'm sure it's to a place that'll be on plan.

I got my car back! Just in time for the weekend. Let me tell ya'll...... Having no A/C in Florida is unbearable! Dang thing best be fixed now.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:53 AM   #191  

Food Intake for 8/5 Wednesday I am past induction

B.. egg omelet with vegan soy cheese slice, .25oz sliced tomato, coffee, sugar free soy milk.

Snack.. Atkins chocolate caramel nut bar

Lunch ground turkey in lettuce leafs . Ground turkey made with herbs and
seasonings.
Diet Coke

Snack.. Jello , cream cheese whipped dessert, 1 serving
Iced green and peach tea

Total carbs = 19

Exercise.. Walked briskly for one hour.

I did not weigh in this week, but will do so on Monday, however I weigh in each day, and have not gained..
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:04 PM   #192  

Day 3
there was no BLD to my eating yesterday it was more like stuffing food in my face when I got the chance..here is what I had..not all in that order
3 meat sticks
2 hamburger pattys with cheese and mayo and a pickle- two was over load couldn't finish fed some to the dog and had a stomachache afterward.. will just go with one next time
half an atkins snack bar
eggs spinach with a bit of mayo for taste. very much over eggs after the 21 day fix diet only way I could choke them down was with a bit of mayo
4 sausage links coke zero
Atkins shake

I do also drink water all day! wanted to note that... promise I don't live on diet tea and diet coke

Day 4 haven't had a chance to eat yet... have pork boneless ribs in the crock pot so I will atleast know what is for dinner. Need to make a trip to the super market. Planning a salad for a side.

Bigdog- They are like more like summer sausage. I found them in beef and turkey at the store. Zero carb! I like the turkey a bit better than the beef but everyone in the house is snacking on them including my very picky two year old twins.

Fickle- They just opened up a hungry howies not to far from me. Everyone has been telling me I need to try it. We have a place here its kind of a bar but families go for their great food. Its called moes and they have the best wings Ive ever had... in pretty much any flavor you can think of. My favorite was also the honey bar b q.. The hubby gets the moe hots and let me tell you they even touch my wings I wont eat them. Pretty sure he has an iron stomach YAY for getting your car back! Yes I agree on a/c in fl... my a/c is doing this only working on and off between max and normal with the a/c. My husband does most of our car repairs but Im not ready to complain yet because he will want my car down for the day to fix it... With two year old twins you go batty in the house to long
Old 08-07-2015, 08:56 AM   #193  

Yesterday:
L- work party. I had 5 deviled eggs, 3 crustless mini quiches, and some green beans
D- ribeye with side salad and ranch dressing

That's 3 office parties I've successfully avoided sweets at! I am so proud of myself!

Still at 227. I'm going through that monthly phase where I notice all the weight I still have to lose, and realize the enormity and the daunting task of doing so. Even if I manage 8-10 lbs a month the entire journey, I'm looking at March before I'm at goal. And I tell myself, that's really not that far away, but then I"m like, yes, yes it is, coupled with the fact weightloss likely slows to a crawl near goal anyhow.

I feel like it's already crawling now LOL.

But I know I'm just being silly. 1-2 lbs a week is healthy and acceptable. I've just got to be patient and pay attention to all the other positives that are happening with my body. I just really wish my tummy would go away.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:11 PM   #194  

So Day 4 and also my Birthday
No breakfast
Lunch went out : steak, green beans, green salad with ranch cucumbers and onions...and one tomato. I wasn't sure if I was allowed onions and tomatoes on phase one so only ate one grape tomato and 2 slices of onion ..oh and a couple bites of my sons bacon...Hey its my birthday and Im not eating cake
Not sure whats for dinner just yet!

My husband bought me a meat and cheese platter for my cake..Awww love him
Old 08-07-2015, 03:27 PM   #195  

Happy birthday luvmymonkeys! Meat and cheese? Yum!

Today:
L - pollo loco
D - garlic parmesan wings

So glad it's Friday!